ugly stupid useless unlikable fat

Page 2 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:23 pm

You need a dose of don't give a f**k. Only the people that matter to you are worth being bothered about, people that don't know you don't get an opinion.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:49 pm

sagan wrote:
Subotai wrote:
I find you likable, in fact more likable than most people on WP.

I find you likable as well. Your posts always make me laugh, and you seem like a perfectly nice girl. Honestly screw people on facebook that are rude, they aren't worth it. Many people have unfriended me, and at first it hurts, and then you realize it really is not personal, and if it was, then they are really immature and stupid.

This right here.

You're wonderful. :D You have no reason to dislike yourself.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:03 pm

I agree, you are much more than you see. you come here and help people feel better about themselves and protect others. Thats much more than what almost anyone will do for others. You should be proud that you take the time to help out.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:04 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
I'll join the self hatred club again.
How do you actually start not hating yourself? I mean how? You can't just pull confidence out of your arse.
I can't relate to people I always say and do the wrong thing, I hate what I look like sh** personality no talents What is the point of existing?

I have no real friends, I can't keep friends.

I mean.. why bother?

If it wasn't for my site I would delete facebook and not interact with anyone online or offline.. to fade into non existance. I'd rather not be noticed than noticed and not liked.

While I can only give an AS female heterosexual perspective, you're not ugly. In fact you've improved your looks drastically since you've began making videos and you weren't bad looking to begin with. You just needed a look that better suited you and you found it.

Personally I liked your hair better when it was lighter though, with the darker roots. Though you don't look bad as a brunette. Just avoid the shade of blonde you had when you initially started making videos because it makes you look washed out.

You're certainly not fat either. You might be a little on the heavy side but it's really not apparent from the videos and most men actually don't care about a few extra pounds. It's just a vocal minority that makes women think they do.

I think you also succeed in reaching a lot of people with your videos and you articulate well the things women with AS go through. If you hadn't made your videos, whatever would they think of us? A non-existent myth perhaps. You have served as the voice for many girls and women with AS. Keep up the good work.

As far as friends go, had we not been 7,000 or so miles apart, you'd be quite welcome to join me for a social meetup if you could tolerate long bouts of silence, an aura of aloofness, and someone at least as socially awkward as you.

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:16 pm

Chronos wrote:
You're certainly not fat either. You might be a little on the heavy side but it's really not apparent from the videos and most men actually don't care about a few extra pounds. It's just a vocal minority that makes women think they do.

guys perspective. You're too pretty for a little bit of weight to matter, it's not like it's much anyway.

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:35 pm

I know how u feel because I was friends with Billy Idol's son on Facebook for 2 months or so, and last week I found out that he deleted me, and I was trying to hold back the tears, but when I was video skyping my friend I ended up crying on webcam and couldn't stop for a while! So ur right Facebook sucks!

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:43 pm

BillyIdolFan217 wrote:
I know how u feel because I was friends with Billy Idol's son on Facebook for 2 months or so, and last week I found out that he deleted me, and I was trying to hold back the tears, but when I was video skyping my friend I ended up crying on webcam and couldn't stop for a while! So ur right Facebook sucks!

Maybe he became uncomfortable because you are such a big fan of his father.

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:56 pm

Chronos wrote:
BillyIdolFan217 wrote:

Maybe he became uncomfortable because you are such a big fan of his father.

That's what I thought too. I would be surprised if he even saw me really because he had thousands of friends! I don't always like being obsessive with a celeb but my brain can't help it! That's all it was ever attached to since the age of 5 was celebrities!

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:59 pm

Hale Bopp,

YOU ARE NONE OF THOSE THINGS.

Also I read somewhere that in New Zealand a little bit of extra weight is REALLY looked on as unattractive. I don't know if what I read was factually correct about NZ mainstream culture or not but in any case it is a completely cultural stigma. I've seen you're pictures and you're beautiful and by the way many people PREFER girls who are not very thin. I have MANY TIMES envied girls with what I call and mean what I say when I call a nice bit of weight on/voluptuousness to them.

You're not stupid or useless or unlikeable, You're one of the first people I noticed on WP and have always looked at you as a trailblazer and a leader. I like you very much and that's just from an internet "passerby" so imagine how much someone who actually knows you well would appreciate your wonderful qualities.

Also I agree with the f**k 'em advice. My friend gave me this advice eight years ago and it's the best advice I ever got, just those two words, and whenever I start feeling worthless I can think back to the time we were in the car about to park and she turned to me and said with car still running, "You know what Beth? f**k 'em."

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:49 am

You may not be thin like a runway model, but you aren't fat. You're hot. I hope that word 'hot' doesn't set anyone off or anything, but you are.

I'd miss you if you stopped posting. You are nice, you have a good head on your shoulders, and you aren't afraid to speak your mind.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:59 am

OneStepBeyond wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Facebook does nothing but make me reaslise who hates me.
People randomly delete me and not other people who we both know there must be something seriously wrong with me, it comes from inside, I just can't pretend to me mellow and not get pissed off but I don't know how to fix it. :cry:

do you like everyone

No, but I don't add people to facebook and act like I'm friends with them then randomly delete them. It makes you feel like you don't trust anyone, and it doesn't help that 2 people I really liked and trusted (IRL) did that to me last year, and the fact that I can't keep friends is my weak point with my self esteem I cry for days about it, and take every time it happens to heart and take it as a strike against what I am.

I've had so many people stab me in the back with nasty intentions, cruel intentions and just plain dickheadness, its lead me to hate human beings and everything about them.

I hate being human.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 2:22 am

hale_bopp wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Facebook does nothing but make me reaslise who hates me.
People randomly delete me and not other people who we both know there must be something seriously wrong with me, it comes from inside, I just can't pretend to me mellow and not get pissed off but I don't know how to fix it. :cry:

do you like everyone

No, but I don't add people to facebook and act like I'm friends with them then randomly delete them. It makes you feel like you don't trust anyone, and it doesn't help that 2 people I really liked and trusted (IRL) did that to me last year, and the fact that I can't keep friends is my weak point with my self esteem I cry for days about it, and take every time it happens to heart and take it as a strike against what I am.

I've had so many people stab me in the back with nasty intentions, cruel intentions and just plain dickheadness, its lead me to hate human beings and everything about them.

I hate being human.

Story of my life. My only suggestion is to accept idiots for what they are and look aroundbetter.

BassMan_720
Toucan
Toucan

11 Aug 2011, 3:07 am

I have done a little innocent stalking on the site to find your photo (I hope you don’t mind). I concur with the others that have posted here. You are a very attractive young woman and you are not overweight at all. Your posts show you to be very intelligent and very likable. If I was half my age and single, I'd open a Facebook account, just to be your friend.

You should not be too hard on yourself. It is a shame that you can’t buy bottled confidence.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:17 am

--

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:38 am

You try to help others and have contributed much. Also you're pretty. I'm sorry you're feeling so down on yourself right now. Hugs

ming
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Aug 2011, 4:01 am

hale_bopp wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
F the fact that I can't keep friends is my weak point with my self esteem I cry for days about it, and take every time it happens to heart and take it as a strike against what I am.

I hate being human.

Oh do I know this feeling well. :( Of course, the completely logical thing is to realize that not everyone is going to like you, and that not every one is kind, and that some people are just not worth your time.
But......that is easier said than done. Losing friends sucks. It hurts. It makes you question yourself. It makes you jaded and wonder if the whole friend thing is worth the effort.
Honestly, for me right now, I am so stuck in these feelings myself, that I would totally say that it is not worth it. But deep down, I must not really believe that, or I wouldn't keep trying.

I only know you from the few posts that I have read on here over my last year of lurking, but based on that, I would have to agree with the others. You are helpful, caring, and well-spoken. I am so sorry that some people haven't bothered to take the time to see that.

- e. e. cummings