I just deleted my sister on Facebook.

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TabrisAngel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2011, 6:45 pm

I'm getting so fed with the way she treats me, I just deleted her. I don't want her knowing anything about my personal life.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 7:23 pm

Dear TabrisAngel, No one should have to tolerate abuse. You are the only one to determine who will be in your life. Sylkat

TabrisAngel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2011, 8:21 pm

I just hope it doesn't create problems with the rest of the family, since all the rest of them have good relations with her. I still have to live in the same house as her and take care of her child.

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 8:54 pm

TabrisAngel wrote:
I'm getting so fed with the way she treats me, I just deleted her. I don't want her knowing anything about my personal life.

wait do u mean defreinded her or you you hacked her account and deleted her facebook because if you did the latter thats not cool

lennyk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Oct 2011, 9:47 pm

I've recently cutoff all communications with mine also,
she's spoilt and takes advantage(money) of my parents
not to mention abuses me verbally and thinks she can get away with that

the good thing about AS is we can detach easily

TabrisAngel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2011, 11:33 pm

No, I just defriended her and blocked her. I lack the technical knowledge to hack a Facebook account. I am tired of the situation where I am being exploited by her and am still expected to be her friend. She does nothing but take advantage of me and insult me to the rest of the world on there.

Last edited by TabrisAngel on 24 Oct 2011, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

whiterat
Toucan
Toucan

24 Oct 2011, 12:08 am

TabrisAngel wrote:
I just hope it doesn't create problems with the rest of the family, since all the rest of them have good relations with her. I still have to live in the same house as her and take care of her child.

Just wondering, have you considered talking to a counsellor about this?

TabrisAngel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Oct 2011, 3:09 am

No, University charges if you are not on their health insurance plan, and I don't want to have them bill my dad, since he is retired and on a limited income.

gadge
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 9:39 am

I've got the opposite problem, she won't talk to me, not even an e-mail its been almost 3 1/2 yrs now :(

wollstonecraft
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Oct 2011, 2:11 pm

TabrisAngel, even if you do learn how to hack a Facebook account, you might want to resist the urge. It's illegal, and if you're caught, you'd have worse problems than an abusive sister.

I have a sister like yours, but thankfully I don't have to live in the same house as her. I just keep my distance from her. She isn't welcome in my home because she has a history of stealing from family members, including our mother, and then lying about it when she's caught and defaming the people who call her on it. My other four sisters are on good terms with her and don't have much to do with me, so I get my support from friends. I'm realistic about what I'm dealing with. But my two brothers and their wives are fairly supportive to me. They live in distant states, though, so they aren't a lot of help.

FireMinstrel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2011, 7:05 pm

Who said he did that, though? He just said he simply unfriended her.

spirtualpatterns
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Oct 2011, 6:53 pm

TabrisAngel wrote:

Facebook isn't real life. I try not to put anything on about my personal life on face book, knowing that it gets sold to corporations and gone over by the Information Awareness Office. From experiences I wouldn't advise using it all.

ComradeKael
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm

TabrisAngel wrote:

No one is deserving of any type of abuse or mistreatment. Whether it's from family or not. I just hope everything goes well and that the other members of your family understand how you feel.

faithfilly
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2011, 11:42 pm

gadge wrote:
I've got the opposite problem, she won't talk to me, not even an e-mail its been almost 3 1/2 yrs now :(

I've been estranged from my NT sisters for 17 years now (I have no other siblings). I know the feeling well about wanting one's personal life kept away from such people. It feels good to no longer be vulnerable.

Those 2 (they're half-sisters) are best friends with each other (and always have been). It wasn't until my parents died that I began to see things the way they really are. It took me a long time to accept it, but the effort and patience has proven well worth it.

TabrisAngel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Oct 2011, 12:21 am

I'm a quiet, unpreposessing person, I like to keep to myself and study things that obsess me. I'm not a loud jock who likes to party all the time. That's why God and my little sister and the entirety of this state hates me. I don't even get time for my special interests. I have no personal space at all, since I share a room with my dad and have to deal with his demands all the time. I wanted to get SSI for a few months while I got out on my own, but I have too much education and I haven't been visiting doctors to deal with my problems. Anyways, my mind is racing again and I can't think straight.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2011, 1:06 am

Deleted.