Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 3:24 pm

spongy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Strange ... there's been nothing new in my inbox for over a week ...
You were both publicly contacted about your behaviour on that thread.You stopped it as soon as you read my post she decided to move on to name calling me(posts are now in sand so dont look for them).

My last post in that buried thread was the last time I looked into that thread. If you need to contact me, the best way is via PM - I always look at those first, while I may not revisit an unpleasant thread for days.

Anyway, that unpleasantness is over and done with, and I won't let it happen again.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 3:50 pm

Fnord wrote:
spongy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Strange ... there's been nothing new in my inbox for over a week ...
You were both publicly contacted about your behaviour on that thread.You stopped it as soon as you read my post she decided to move on to name calling me(posts are now in sand so dont look for them).

My last post in that buried thread was the last time I looked into that thread. If you need to contact me, the best way is via PM - I always look at those first, while I may not revisit an unpleasant thread for days.

Anyway, that unpleasantness is over and done with, and I won't let it happen again.

Will keep that in mind next time I need to contact you about something.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 4:21 pm

I think mods should at least contact members in PM because they may not even go back to that thread to see the warning or reminder of the rules or whatever. Then that member is not going to know they had been warned or been reminded of the rules.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 4:59 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I think mods should at least contact members in PM because they may not even go back to that thread to see the warning or reminder of the rules or whatever. Then that member is not going to know they had been warned or been reminded of the rules.

Seconded.

Also, the warnings should be timely - they should come during the conflict, and not days or weeks after the conflict has been resolved or abandoned entirely.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 11:52 pm

Fnord wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Seconded.

Also, the warnings should be timely - they should come during the conflict, and not days or weeks after the conflict has been resolved or abandoned entirely.

Any warning is done by PM.
That being said I had sent too many pms the previous night and I thought the situation didnt require a warning and a small reminder would be enough.

I wasnt aware the conflict had ended(members were discussing your posts by the time I posted the reminder so I thought you were still reading them).

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 1:39 am

spongy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Seconded.

Any warning is done by PM.
That being said I had sent too many pms the previous night and I thought the situation didnt require a warning and a small reminder would be enough.

I wasnt aware the conflict had ended(members were discussing your posts by the time I posted the reminder so I thought you were still reading them).

It must be tough being a mod :( We can all get a little too socially dysfunctional sometimes. I feel slightly guilty of possibly saying the wrong thing in my posts. I guess that's why I have a DX. LOL

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 8:14 am

Honestly, it's all over with as far as I'm concerned. Apologies have been said by both me and Spongy, and I seriously doubt Fnord was insulted, but if he was, my apologies.

If everyone was here in my house, then I'd probably just be cooking yall a ham and some biscuits or something.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com