Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 82 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 310  Next

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 2:08 pm

Dear ivetastedflight,

Thanks. :)

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2008, 10:58 am

Dear 'friends'

If you just think of me when you need something: FSCK OFF! I NEED NO LEECHES!! !

Yours,
that girl whom you visit when you have no other place for MSN / that girl you call when you don't know any further in your uni stuff (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T GO TO THAT UNI!)

PS: Yes, I am heartless, respectless and angry but, FFS! I am a person as well! I am sick and fscking TIRED of it! It's always you who are in dire straits and doesn't know any further... did you think about how it makes ME feel for a second if you are always attempting to make ME responsible for your failure? :twisted:

Edit: Dear mods, sorry about the swearwords...

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2008, 8:33 am

Dear God,

I feel like s**t. Help me.

~Ania

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2008, 11:08 am

Dear Mom,

I give up. Seriously, I've been telling you what happened, who the harassers are, what they are doing, and especially that I don't need those pills, you don't listen.

I see my life flash before my eyes all the time, I travel back to what were happier days, when I felt peace, and that was really long ago. I don't think I'll ever feel peace again.

I wish I could sleep my life away.

You don't know the harm you're putting me through, mom, when you don't listen. You think these pills are going to solve anything?

You have no idea. Jeez, I can't even cry anymore.

sodarktheshadows
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2008, 12:30 pm

dear you
right now, i'm feeling very tempted to break my promise to you.
i wonder what it would be like to cease being.
it doesn't seem so scary anymore...
i don't think i can do what you've asked of me,
i don't know how, or what, or where to even start with that.
i hurt so much right now, and i can't talk to you.
why do we keep hurting each other?
there has to be something better than this for us...
but i can only see one way for it to stop.
and i don't think i like that option.
but it may be the only way out.
i'm so sorry.

me.

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2008, 8:27 pm

Dear WP,
Wo0t, 100 pages :D
-CL

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 11:49 pm

Dear Stomach,
Settle down. I have a job trial tonight, I don't want you to ruin it for me.

Thank you.

- Me -

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

TrubPotto
Raven
Raven

29 Mar 2008, 1:17 pm

Dear you,

The wise thing for you to have done was to have given me the benefit of the doubt.

Unfortunately, it will ultimately be your loss, I'm afraid.

Me

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2008, 4:49 pm

Dear Anastassia,

you really aren't that bright, but that's okay, I forgive you, depression can make people really stupid.

You are not a wimp just because you take antidepressants. That's totally negative and illogical. And another dumb thing you did was go off them, let's admit it. Just because you took them for 7 months and they made you feel so much better you thought you could do without them if you had stimulation in your life doesn't mean that's true. It is not bad for you or destructive for you to take them for too long. They will not poison you or burn out your brains. Some people have been on antidepressants for 20 years. I think one person on this board was on them for 22 years. It's destructive not to take them. It's bad and unhealthy not to take them. You think moderation is good; too much of one thing might not be so good, and 7 months of Celexa was enough? Well, guess what. you had 19 years on nothing, is that what you call balance? Is THAT what you call moderation? There. You still need to take the Celexa, perhaps that or other antidepressants, perhaps for a long time, perhaps for years, before you achieve moderation. Having black holes in your head and no happiness is not moderation. Feeling miserable all the time is not leading a balanced life. Being shy and anxious and embarrassed and humiliated at the drop of the hat is not a little bit of everything, it's way too much of something. Something you should never ever have at all.

Don't listen to Rich who told you two or three times that you shouldn't have to rely on pills to make you happy. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Thanks for listening.
~Anastassia

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 12:13 am

Dear Dean,

I hope that you have a good time, in Maui. Four weeks may seem like a long time, to me. I'll take your spirit to the clubhouse with me, at least four days, out of the week. I apologize for the couple of minutes that I was crying, tonight. I'm very happy for you. The thing is that I wish that it would show, in my emotions. I can be a big baby, sometimes. I'll be spending a lot of time with Barb. I'll also be spending a lot of time, visiting my dog and my mum, making up for the times that I didn't spend with them, last year. I'm also planning on looking for work, as soon as my aunt's death and funeral are finished with. Busy hands are happy hands. I'll be playing Bingo and going to Toastmasters. I'll be strong for you, and take your spirit with you, everywhere that you go.

Your friend,

Sid :O)

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 1:38 am

Dear fever,
Please go away, the pain is unbearable! You've had several days of enjoying yourself.

The body you've taken over,
MissConstrue

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 11:30 pm

Dear Sid,

Don't buy any 2-Litre bottles of diet cola, for four weeks. You don't need heavy caffeine, right now. I also suggest that you don't drink coffee for four weeks, as well. You don't need large amounts of caffeine, right now. You have a lot on your plate. Just stick to regular and decaffeinated tea, and water. Do that, until May 1st. You need to stay calm, this month. You don't want any meltdowns. You're already on edge with the leader of your rat pack leaving for a four week trip, your aunt dying in the hospital and your Nana recovering from a stroke. You don't need the ridiculous amounts of caffeine that are in pop and coffee.

Your mate,

Sid :O)

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2008, 7:45 pm

Dear other Aspies,

I feel like I totally don't identify with you sometimes. The thing with us is we want to be left to do our own thing, but I'm not as independent as a lot of you. I'm not content sitting at home watching movies or reading books or playing video games or stuffing my face or sleeping or putting together models or whatever. None of that interests me. I want to talk to people. A lot. Most movies and books actually depress me. I hate suburbs. I wish I could go out and walk around a big city. Suburbs are quiet and dead and boring and DEPRESSING. And so out of the way. Full of boring people living their boring lives.

You want to study your obsessions to become better at talking to people about them; I'm through with that and just want to talk to people. Well, a lot of it is the depression. I still love researching Auschwitz but I can't concentrate on just reading or something if I'm so understimulated; I'll just get up and alk around and think about it and go over in my head what I already know and make up fictional stories on it, but won't sit down and actually write them. Sitting down makes me depressed. I reserve my sitting-down time to write about this problem so that it can be solved or at least someone can identify with me or something, and I can feel a connection with someone rather than write a story nobody will be interested in, or whatever. People who hink I should get hobbies do not understand me or my problem and should either get stimulated themself or learn to shut up.

sodarktheshadows
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Apr 2008, 1:29 am

dear you,
i sit here talking to you on facebook.
and we are both so full of damn regret.
i wish i wasn't so scared of what i had felt back then.
i wish i wasn't so scared of what i feel right now...
i wish we weren't having this conversation.
i wish for things i shouldn't be wishing for, being that i'm married...i'm glad you remember that.
i wish i knew what we were going to do now.
i feel so confused.
and i know you do too.
and all i can think of is that song "the one that got away"...and i'll sing it to you while you accompany me on guitar and sing backup.
we were both a couple of scared kids.
now we're a couple of scared adults.
wtf do we do now?
i wish i knew.

me

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 5:27 am

Dear Michelle,
THANK YOU for giving me a job. THANK YOU for seeing past my awkwardness with people and believing what I said about my abilities. I know that I am competent, and it has been very frustrating trying to convince employers of that fact.

- Rachel -

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

JohKnip
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Apr 2008, 11:12 pm

dear murderers, rapists, bullies, haters:

F*** YOU

Enclosed: KICK IN THE NUTS

signed yours truly
YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE
(that felt good)