Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 129 of 278 [ 4444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 278  Next

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 5:39 am

Dear Skylar, Lyla and bubby.

You're mom did not leave you and we love you very very much. We are all doing what we can. I want to know that I love you all and mean so much to me and everyone else here. I never realized how empty and dull life was without you guys. Skylar, I saw the most beautiful purse for you, I will buy it and keep it till you come home. Lyla, I saw the most funniest dolls that screams, cries and wets its pants!! I will keep it until you also come back home. We miss all of you very much. Please do not think your mother abandoned you. She is doing as much as she can to get you back. Your aunt Alice loves you so much right now. Please do not forget that.

Love,

Alice

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In a quiet and peaceful garden where Mick Avory-like Sweet Peas grow

22 Sep 2010, 10:07 pm

Dear Mum,

If I was at your place, I'd give you a nice big hug, right now. I've been avoiding you, all summer. I'm sorry. :O)

Shelby

Kanye West 2020

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

El
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Sep 2010, 12:16 am

Dear S__,

You S.O.B. I see now that you're not even going to reply to my message . . . .

I'm at a loss for words. I'm so tempted to complain to the licensing authority about you. A waste of $1,000. And you're not even professional enough to acknowledge an e-mail message. Well verb you too. And good riddance.

El

El
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Sep 2010, 12:19 am

Dear Reggie,
I will miss you.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 2:44 am

Dear Employer,

It was interesting to hear that my coworker K is leaving the firm soon. Sure I kinda hated her because she was a patronising b***h at times, but I also see her as one of the most knowledgable and professional people in the firm. Seems she got a better offer elsewhere. To be honest, if I did all the years of hard work to become and CA and not see the rewards coming from my employer I'd be looking for better offers too. Actually I take this as a sign that working for you guys is a f*****g career hole for anyone under 30, as it is for me. Look where I am after 6 years; no carpark, still washing those f*****g cups. Every single person under 30 that comes to this firm (besides me, but that's because I'm too impaired to work anywhere else) ends up leaving. WHY?? It's because you're all crusty and f*****g old fashioned, the f*****g pits, a boring dreary career rut of a firm. You're all gonna die of f*****g heart attacks and there will be no young go-getting CA's or CPA's to take your place and sit in your old creaky f*****g chairs. I wish I could f*****g leave this f*****g cesspool as well.

You have s**t me to tears this afternoon :evil: :evil:

f*****g seriously,
Disgruntled Employee Cherie

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 4:50 am

blue_bean wrote:
Dear Employer,

It was interesting to hear that my coworker K is leaving the firm soon. Sure I kinda hated her because she was a patronising b***h at times, but I also see her as one of the most knowledgable and professional people in the firm. Seems she got a better offer elsewhere. To be honest, if I did all the years of hard work to become and CA and not see the rewards coming from my employer I'd be looking for better offers too. Actually I take this as a sign that working for you guys is a f***ing career hole for anyone under 30, as it is for me. Look where I am after 6 years; no carpark, still washing those f***ing cups. Every single person under 30 that comes to this firm (besides me, but that's because I'm too impaired to work anywhere else) ends up leaving. WHY?? It's because you're all crusty and f***ing old fashioned, the f***ing pits, a boring dreary career rut of a firm. You're all gonna die of f***ing heart attacks and there will be no young go-getting CA's or CPA's to take your place and sit in your old creaky f***ing chairs. I wish I could f***ing leave this f***ing cesspool as well.

You have sh** me to tears this afternoon :evil: :evil:

f***ing seriously,

I'm starting my own company and need resourceful young go-getters.

This 'K' sounds like she'd be perfect.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 4:56 am

mjs82 wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
Dear Employer,

It was interesting to hear that my coworker K is leaving the firm soon. Sure I kinda hated her because she was a patronising b***h at times, but I also see her as one of the most knowledgable and professional people in the firm. Seems she got a better offer elsewhere. To be honest, if I did all the years of hard work to become and CA and not see the rewards coming from my employer I'd be looking for better offers too. Actually I take this as a sign that working for you guys is a f***ing career hole for anyone under 30, as it is for me. Look where I am after 6 years; no carpark, still washing those f***ing cups. Every single person under 30 that comes to this firm (besides me, but that's because I'm too impaired to work anywhere else) ends up leaving. WHY?? It's because you're all crusty and f***ing old fashioned, the f***ing pits, a boring dreary career rut of a firm. You're all gonna die of f***ing heart attacks and there will be no young go-getting CA's or CPA's to take your place and sit in your old creaky f***ing chairs. I wish I could f***ing leave this f***ing cesspool as well.

You have sh** me to tears this afternoon :evil: :evil:

f***ing seriously,

I'm starting my own company and need resourceful young go-getters.

This 'K' sounds like she'd be perfect.

:evil: :evil:

:lol:

Niamh
Toucan
Toucan

24 Sep 2010, 1:05 pm

Dear idiot boy band who decided to have a concert on the grounds of not only your college department, but the grounds of a whole block of apartments,

Please shut up and stop playing. I have no desire to listen to a load of whiney rock music all night, especially when I have a paid gig tomorrow morning myself. I can't wait until you discover that the landlady lives above your chosen place for a stage and kicks you out :-)

You seem to be whining and strumming again... I said stop!! ! I don't blast Handel arias across the grounds at you lot when you least want it, although right now it is very tempting!

All the worst,

Me.

xemmaliex
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Sep 2010, 3:50 pm

Dear mum,
I know you are a good person deep down, and I love you, and I think you only want to keep me happy, and you want me to have a good, normal life.
But When I told you that I thought I had Asperger's, I cried. You thought it was because I was scared about having it, but really I was crying because you had just dismissed the idea like I was some insecure teenager in need of a little confidence boost. You think it might stop me from getting a job, that people will be biased against me, thinking of the AS stereotype. I don't think so. One thing I want to get out of a diagnosis is more understanding from people, be they teachers or friends. If it get's too much in class, I could just walk out and no-one would mind. I need you to understand that this is so important to me, and I wish you would just consider taking me to the doctors to see if I can be assessed. It would put my mind at rest. And make me happy. Lesley doesn't think I have it, and neither do you. Neither of you have seen me at school, out with Alex or Ellen or anywhere else. All you do is see me at home when I'm on my laptop in my room, where you can't see me. If you look at the symptoms, I have practically all of them. All aspie's have different personalities, the symptoms aren't the only thing that an Aspie is made up of.
Please understand.
I wish you could read this message.
Love, Caity.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2010, 8:12 am

Dear [name removed],

Do you know why you can't get a girlfriend? Your social networking profiles constantly mention how you want a girlfriend. Generally speaking, girls don't like that because it makes you seem desperate. It doesn't help that you look like someone on the sex offenders' registry. If you want a girlfriend, put some more effort into your looks and stop bringing up how much you want a girlfriend. At this rate, you might want to save up for a RealDoll because you aren't getting laid anytime soon.

Sincerely,
A woman

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

Dear Mr J (not any wrongplanet members) I hope that email you sent me is not the start of a sales pitch for your door closer rebuild/exchange/repair place in canada(yes again wrongplanet, another door closer repair guy is typing with me in emails) I prefer to do my own repairs, and none of my closers are for sale. even though not one of them are on a door, or being used for the intended purpose, but who says a closer HAS to be used on a door.....

I still use them for things (nothing sexual)

dear doctor K, I know you want me at 4 on Tuesday, it better me more then just a hep. shot and chit chat about my mother I have not seen in 8 years, I don't like wasting money just for you to take my Bp then chit chat about stuff not relevant with my health.

doctor's nurse/assistant, I didn't mean to blow up on you on the phone that day you called to want me to come in week and a half ago, I just was not in a good mood when you called and I was pretty much doing "open heart surgery" on my laptop (replacement of fan) when the phone rang, for your info, if its some stupid petty thing, skip it, if its important or required by law, yea, I'll be more then welcome to come and get whatever you want done to me. i know doctor has a ton of money for his mansion and the 3 offices and that he treats lots of AIDS patients, (no, I don't have any immune problems) but every 3 or so months..............I don't even change my dad's truck's oil that often! how about wait for ME to initiate the appointment or wait till I'm in a hospital room before starting any regimen.

and how dare you call my dad behind my back and ask him if I have any psychiatric condition or is currently seeing a shrink............. what a great way to have ANOTHER complaint filed against the practice because of nurse/secretary ethics and/or lose a patient . next time you do that, how about I come into your office with my dead computer and ask YOU to fix it, then see how you would feel getting called about some stupid nonsense routine checkup that is not all that important!

already doc, you already have one complaint against your office with me about the blood testing. all I ask is that you put up some signage indicating it's QWEST DIAGNOSTICS not (name left out) medical group and only the blood centrifuge have any indication of a lab name which I actually thought was the brand of the centrifuge, not the blood lab that billed me separately for 400+ dollars.........

from that 26 year old aspie that fixes doors and sometimes computers

Fluke83
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Sep 2010, 2:10 am

Dear married father of my daughter's classmate....

I fell in love with you the moment I met you, there was something about your eyes and face and how you looked at me in such a comforting way, everything you did/said since that first time hasn't helped. If anything, it has just made me fall even more hopelessly in love with you.

I think the ultimate turning point was at your son's birthday, when you approached me as you where handing out gummibears to the kids, doing this cartoon voice every time you asked a kid if they wanted one.
Then, on a whim it seemed, you turned to me, got some extra glimmer in your eye, lowered your voice slightly and asked me too, just like you asked the kids. While I giggled and joked it off, it melted me completely, and I cried about it for hours after I had put my daughter to bed that night....

I can't stop thinking about you, seeing you is like seeing a blanket you haven't worn but looks like the best, most comfortable blanket in the world. It hurts. It hurts like hell. I'll use the old analogy of pressing your face to the window of the candy shop, so close but OH so very, VERY far away.

Tina

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 8:23 am

Dear Ex girlfriend,

You are a b***h. Actually, you are more than a b***h, you are a c**t. I don't call many people that, because they are not worthy of the title. You my darling ex have earned that title and then some. There's a reason I made a character based off you. What you did to me I will never forgive you for. The problems you created have gone away, but don't think their effects have totally vanished. At least I found someone new and she cares. Last I heard you haven't found anyone. Maybe if you just went back to England where you belong, I'd never have to deal with you again. Oh, your Creedonian counterpart Millicent King says hello to you Brenna.

Sincerely,

General Creedon

Stellar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2010, 1:23 am

Dear - - - - - - -
I hope you're doing okay :) You taught me a lot.

Dear Dad
I'm sorry for everything that has happened. I hope things go back to normal soon. Thank you for every thing you've done for me. I'm glad we get along now.

Dear - - - - - - - -
I hope you're doing good at the university. I wish we would talk more. You meant a lot and still do. I wish I didn't take her side a lot. I should have known you were a real friend and she wasn't. All I wish for is your happiness though, and that's how it has always been. I love you!

newbmeister
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Oct 2010, 6:40 pm

Dear AJB:
It's not accurate for you to say I'm "one of [your] best friends." You rarely speak to me and you lie to me -- shouldn't have let K spill your secret. Last time I visited you, you didn't get out of bed to say goodbye, even though your boyfriend did. When I move again this December and put even more states between us than there are now, I won't feel farther away. I don't miss you. I don't know you.

Dear ARL:
You shouldn't have gotten married. I hope he changes, because you aren't strong enough to leave him.

Dear DRA:
I'm expecting to try and fail and watch you walk away unharmed. Again.

Querida OMSS:
Espero que nos encontremos en el futuro.

Dear JSS:
You really had me fooled. I used to want you, then I wanted the person you used to be, and now I just want the money you owe me. I don't want to talk to you anymore because it's just too depressing to watch you waste your life. You're the same as you were before I left you.

Sincerely,
Me.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 6:35 pm

Dear - - - - - -

Thanks for ruining my life, and stopping me from trusting people.
Thanks for taking my innocence and my happiness.
I think you'll finally get what you want very soon. I hope it makes you happy.

From, Me.