Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 157 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 310  Next

pirate
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Nov 2011, 7:04 am

Dear Hannah. It was interesting and an emotional ride unprecedented in my life before. I hate you and I love you and destiny has unfolded just as I knew it would when it all began. Thanks for the motivation to move on in life, the perfect reality check at the perfect time. May our relationship rest in peace.

ogilvee
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Nov 2011, 2:21 am

edit: i no longer want this letter up

Last edited by ogilvee on 27 Nov 2011, 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 11:23 pm

To you know who who knows who is who which is you,

Don't contact me, unless it's an emergency (if for example you find yourself in QLD and zombies are attacking); I can't stand thinking of talking to or seeing you, no matter how I feel for you, how I'll always feel. Go live the new life you chose and leave me behind, forever. I know you're reading this, so please do what you said I should do, and that's move on; I won't (no need to feel bad for that), but seeing you anywhere near me will just hurt me each time, forever.

That's the end, and I hope you have a good life.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 11:31 pm

Dear you,

After the way you've treated my friend: if you ever come near him again, I will knock all your teeth out.
That is a promise.

- Me

PS: I'd tell you to let the zombies eat you, but I wouldn't inflict that on the poor innocent undead.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 3:03 am

My turn....

Dear You,

This is all very confusing to say the least. After everything you did to get your way, after every f****d up f*****g thing you did to get him to be with you forever and to get him to give you everything he could, and you just ended up tossing your "prize" in the trash?? Not that I'm sad you're gone, but you should have lived up to your choice, accepted your "prize's" flaws and stayed with him forever. Life with an autistic man was the life you chose and ill got. You were supposed to suffer your prize for eternity. If he was f*****g worthless to you why did you fight to begin with? Were you just that bored and wanted some emotional toy for a while? Why? Why were you so obsessed with him AT ALL when you KNEW his functioning level would be incompatible with your selfish high expectations? Quite frankly I would have thought you would have had your visa by now and doing everything to poison his family life. Oh wait, you can't get one due to that DX you claim to have. Thank f*****g GOD the world works right sometimes.

For a religious person you have not a f*****g crumb of moral fibre whatsoever. I bet there are only two categories in your mind in which people fall under: People you can exploit for personal gain (him for example), and people who you consider a waste of energy and oxygen (his friends for example). Good luck with your "normal" guy. Here's hoping he's too normal and sees through your BS which you will inevitably repeat time and time again.

Me

Last edited by blue_bean on 26 Nov 2011, 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 3:06 am

Dear you,

Don't think I'm defending you and trying to get back onside. I'm just waiting till you're standing on your feet again (I know what it's like to get kicked while down). Then I'll be having words with you.

Me

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 8:28 am

To you,

I wouldn't expect you to after how you felt from me back then, how I treated my friends back during another then; I don't deserve defense from any of my friends, whether lost or endured friendships. You need not bother yourself with me (I don't know why you'd want to), and I know the words well enough; my conscience has never let me forget them. Anyway, I saw that you moved into your own place; I wish you well. I also saw that you have a kitty of your own: may you two live happily there. O, I hope the little human relative is well. My sister is having another, after..., that third one (they have numbers now); she's totally picking up the slack.

To you know who,

I've said all I've wanted to say to you; whether you read anything or not, whether you're in bliss and soon forget me and the cloud of asocial I suffocated you with (I know you won't forget me), you...know it, no matter how much I say I wish you knew it. I hope you're happy above all, and I hope you stay that way till the end. You need not worry about me, as I'd rather be the one bleeding. These are the last words I'll ever mend to you; I couldn't make you happy [all the time], I do want you to be that, and I know the other 99% of people would provide more happiness to you than me (no self-depreciation, just the truth. Rain Man Dan).

Later, love.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 8:57 am

Dear you:
I invited you to a small gathering at my place and I made it clear that its going to be a small gathering.

Did you need to invite some people you barely know without asking me?

Also if you knew that this people and I had some issues why are you inviting them to my place?.

Did you need to ruin the meal by inviting them along if you know they've been avoiding me for months and I just want to pretend thats in the past?.

Meh I'll probably end up calling things off because exams/schedule issues or something.

Me

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

Dear A-hole co worker from McD's,

I ain't your boy. I understand French just fine. Quit being so petty about the most insignificant things. Quit staring me down like some alpha male showdown. I am not down with homoerotic moments. You reek of BO and you don't facking know it. You seriously suck. I reserve the right to be a quiet person and I don't have conform to your lame group of friends.

I ain't down with being called a Frenchman. I will renounce my French Citizenship once I will live in the US.

Signed,
The Chinese American

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 12:03 pm

Dear You,

I don't know if I remember that I said to you once that despite his disabilities, I'd rather have Rain Man as a friend than his more capable brother?
I still stand by that.

- Me

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 12:56 pm

dear you lot
i'm sick of hearing about your sodding ridiculousness
never in my life... :roll:

dear my face
be cool dude, be cool

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 1:59 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
dear you lot

dear my face
be cool dude, be cool

Dear OSB,

We all have problems, can you respect ours please, since this is a thread to send letters that we might not want to send...and since most people wouldn't mind sending a positive letter...they are most likely to be negative in nature?

sincerely, everyone who wants to pour their heart out here and not be judged :|

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 2:07 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
dear you lot

dear my face
be cool dude, be cool

Dear OSB,

We all have problems, can you respect ours please, since this is a thread to send letters that we might not want to send...and since most people wouldn't mind sending a positive letter...they are most likely to be negative in nature?

sincerely, everyone who wants to pour their heart out here and not be judged :|

er how do you know who i was talking to
love osb

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 2:15 pm

Even if you had in mind a small group of people, you still used the words 'you lot', which could easily be taken as everyone or anyone on the forum.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 2:19 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Even if you had in mind a small group of people, you still used the words 'you lot', which could easily be taken as everyone or anyone on the forum.

people often use the word 'you' does that mean i should take it as me
leave my letter alone

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2011, 2:20 pm

dear lovelies;

stop taking offense at things which are not meant to be offensive.