Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 239 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242 ... 310  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 6:22 pm

Dear Brother,
Thank you for not believing me.
I appreciate it a lot.
You're a really amazing sibling.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 6:33 pm

Dear Progenitor,

I don't think it was better when I was younger;
rather, I was just highly ignorant and did a better job of ignoring it. :x

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 6:34 pm

I do not feel like much of a person. :cry:
That is scary. 8O

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 5:17 pm

Dear Progenitor,

I. Hate. You. :evil:

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 5:18 pm

I'm not really sure, but...

I think I should keep trying.

I don't know why I should.

I don't have any particular reason to, except...

for no reason. :mrgreen:

'Cause why the heck not?

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 8:34 pm

Dear self,

No one cares about you, no one will ever care about you. f*****g overdose and die already, I f**k everything up, Raialegh is gone probably waiting for me to die cause I f*****g deserve it. Die you little b***h, stop bitching and f*****g die. No one cares about your sad story of abuse. No one f*****g cares. Kill yourself like you should have done in 2015 :evil:

Everyone hates you, they tell you but your like ret*d or something and don't listen so just die already :cry:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 10:24 pm

dcj123 wrote:
Dear self,

No one cares about you, no one will ever care about you. f*****g overdose and die already, I f**k everything up, Raialegh is gone probably waiting for me to die cause I f*****g deserve it. Die you little b***h, stop bitching and f*****g die. No one cares about your sad story of abuse. No one f*****g cares. Kill yourself like you should have done in 2015 :evil:

Everyone hates you, they tell you but your like ret*d or something and don't listen so just die already :cry:

what would it take to give you a bit of hope? don't say that nothing can. give it some thought and give me some way to help you.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 10:28 pm

cathylynn wrote:
what would it take to give you a bit of hope?

An apology and an acknowledge would be nice from people that have totally screwed me :cry:

But I guess I just want money... that is what my brother accused me of... which is ironic cause he doesn't have any...

If I wanted money, I would have accused someone rich of hurting me.

And removing the cop that arrested in me in 2010 would be great other then the cops just saying la de da, that officer doesn't make the most logical of arrest.

WELL IF HE DOESN"T MAKE LOGICAL ARREST THEN WHY THE f**k IS HE A COP :evil: :evil: :evil:

He ruined my life and I have to pay heavy consequences for my actions so some accountable from other people would be nice :x

traven
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 5:23 am

someone tried to say hello to me, but you screamed "narcisses, narcisses" over that,
that was a bit funny :mrgreen:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 10:16 am

dcj123 wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
what would it take to give you a bit of hope?

An apology and an acknowledge would be nice from people that have totally screwed me :cry:

But I guess I just want money... that is what my brother accused me of... which is ironic cause he doesn't have any...

If I wanted money, I would have accused someone rich of hurting me.

And removing the cop that arrested in me in 2010 would be great other then the cops just saying la de da, that officer doesn't make the most logical of arrest.

WELL IF HE DOESN"T MAKE LOGICAL ARREST THEN WHY THE f**k IS HE A COP :evil: :evil: :evil:

He ruined my life and I have to pay heavy consequences for my actions so some accountable from other people would be nice :x

i can't make other people apologize, but i can say i am very sorry that all of these injustices happened to you.

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 7:27 pm

Dear fake service dogs owners:

Please stop faking service dogs. I know you love your dog and can't bear to leave its side, but please, just stop. It is insulting to those who need service dogs for legitimate reasons.

Also, I've had many traumatic experiences with dogs. As you can imagine, I distrust dogs in general, but I will make special exceptions for service dogs. I know I can be safer around service dogs because they are less likely than a regular dog to act out and attack me. By faking service dogs, you take that safety away from me. You make me distrust every dog in public places. The sad thing is, they probably are true service dogs, but there really is no way to tell, so I automatically distrust them.

Please stop faking service dogs so I can feel safe.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm

Yahhh, way to threaten me financially. :evil: Is that even a thing?

Well, I'm not gonna go into details 'cause that'd be a waste of time, but

f**k YOU!

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 9:44 am

I am their daughter, and it is not right for parents to abandon their children. If they did not want children, then they should never have participated and lead the child on, and ultimately completely break their heart.

You cannot become a dad, and abandon your child. It is cruel, dishonourable, and dishonest.

It is dishonourable to place pride and your own fears of life in place of your child. You should do the best for them, and think about their future, without favouritism for one child (Louise).

If one child is to end up poor, then they should be supported, and never ignored or fade into the background over a blood relative because they are richer.

The poor are the ones who need help, in every circumstance.

I have lost everything. You have completely broken my heart. I always loved you like a dad, your so-called real daughter never contacted you, and ignored your calls. I was always your daughter, and now you have completely abandoned me.

How would you have liked it if your dad had abandoned you? For all the values you support as a dad and a father, you don't seem to adhere to any of them.

And Philipa, well, I don't know if she has had any say in this, but I'd assume she'd support her daughter to the demise of another person, so I wouldn't ask for her opinion on this.

And mum and nan, I think they agree with me. They are afraid of telling you what they really think of you and what you've done.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 9:53 am

"I will think about it" isn't good enough. It's NOT about getting older until you die, it's about if anything should ever happen, that your daughters (i.e. me too) should be properly looked after, and rightly so.

You should look after BOTH of your children, no preference, or favouritism for one over the other. That is cruel, and completely dishonourable as a parent.

You obviously don't give a damn what happens to me when you die. YES, you WILL die. Stop being so petty and so selfish about this. PUT my life above yours for a second.

I have NOWHERE to live. My quality of life is NIL. Louise is going to end up with THREE houses. She, and I, are your DAUGHTERS. I have every right to a decent quality of life as she does. Stop being so selfish and sort out the situation NOW.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 1:30 pm

I miss you terrible :cry: :oops: That is so selfish. I'm an awful person.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 4:38 pm

Dear you

Perspective has helped me, you really are horrible.

Me