Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 5 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 310  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 3:08 pm

Dear CockneyRebel,

You may be depressed and feeling down in the dumps, at this moment. You might even want to end it all. Your parents will come home from Las Vegas, soon. You will be back at your flat and you will be spending your evenings out with your friends, again. They might even give you that special Golden Routemaster! :) I think it's time that you give one of your favourite WP members a break and let him come around and approach you, on his own.

Your friend,

CockneyRebel

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

24 Mar 2007, 4:56 pm

Starbuline wrote:
Dear Mother,
Schmoo is all alone at my dad's house right now. She needs company. Why can't you give her a happy weekend?
-Sophie

Dear Schmoo,
The cat-food is in the pantry. :wink:

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 8:38 pm

KBABZ wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
Dear Mother,
Schmoo is all alone at my dad's house right now. She needs company. Why can't you give her a happy weekend?
-Sophie

Dear Schmoo,

I got to see her twice today.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

24 Mar 2007, 9:40 pm

Starbuline wrote:
KBABZ wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
Dear Mother,
-Sophie

Dear Schmoo,

I got to see her twice today.

Yay!

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 10:50 pm

Dear You,

Can't you see how much you are TEARING me up inside??? :cry:

-SpaceCase

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 11:37 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
Dear You,

Can't you see how much you are TEARING me up inside??? :cry:

-SpaceCase
Who are you talking to again?

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 11:37 pm

Dear Fate,

Please let us have a fun weekend. And please let my dad come back soon.

-Sophie

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 11:49 pm

Dear NTs,
has it EVER occured to any of you to actually try looking up AS instead of going to urbandictionary.com and bitching about it being a "fake condition created so socially ret*d emo b*****s belong to a label"? Honestly just because we look like you doesn't make AS a fake condition!
Yours truely,
Someone who has AS and wants you to try looking it up.

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 12:14 am

Hey, Stupid Professors!

Stop browbeating me into tears when I can't verbally communicate because I'm too stressed out about a lot things that you couldn't possibly understand, and what's more, that you make no effort to understand. Yes, I am very intelligent. No, my inability to speak under pressure does not make me ret*d, but your refusal to back down, to give me space, to recognize that I communicate intelligently through WRITING and to give me the chance to defend my right to my own ideas that way----your actions make you ret*d. So I missed class one or two days the semester. I couldn't go to school because I was out of Kix cereal and I always have to have Kix cereal for breakfast. Always. I can't do things if I don't have everything just right. If I had gone to school, I wouldn't have been paying attention; I would have been obsessing over my Kix cereal. Just because you don't understand me doesn't mean I am defective, and it sure as hell doesn't give you the right to act like a jerk. You assume I didn't see (or that I couldn't understand) the looks you give to my classmates when I reacted to your bullying, that I don't see how you view me. But I've got a newsflash for you---just because I can't handle or communicate emotions well doesn't mean I don't experience them. And I am counting down the days until the end of semester when I can write a scathing review and you can actually see that I am intelligent. Don't worry; I'll be sure to include definitions of all the big words I use.

Hey, Bus Driver!

I sit up front because I have a DISABILITY. The little sign on the window there says to RESERVE THESE SEATS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES. Just because I don't act like Rainman doesn't mean I'm not Autistic. I moved when the person in the wheelchair got on, but the two teenage boys sitting on the other side wouldn't move and so I asked them to because I had Autism and I needed to sit in the front of the bus so I could see where we were going easier so I didn't miss my stop, and you TOLD ME to go sit down in the back of the bus. You didn't believe me. You threatened to kick me off of the bus if I didn't go sit down. Luckily for you, a schoolmate was on the bus, too, and explained the situation or things might have gotten bad. Really bad. I was having a bad day, and all I wanted to do was exercise my privilege of sitting in the front of the bus, the privilege afforded me by the little sticker and the ADA, and you told me I was a liar. I hate people like you.

Hey, dumb kids on the bus!

You called me a ret*d, but I pulled out my Rubik's Cube and solved it in 48 seconds. Then I asked if you wanted to try it and you mumbled some excuse and your friends laughed at you. Who's ret*d now?

Hey, Friend on the Bus!

Thank you! You really helped me out today!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 8:30 am

To anybody who actually gives a damn,

I've been doing some soul-searching and I've found that there is no reason, what-so-ever that I shoudl be staying at my current weight of 205 lbs. There just isn't any logic in it. I've decided that I'm going back down to 125 lbs, which is how much I've weighed when I started High School. Nobody cares enough to stop me, and most men state in their personal ads that they're looking for slender, attractive women to spend their lives with. I'm going back down to 125 lbs, even if I end up dying, doing so. If I manage to stay alive at the weight of 125 lbs, I wouldn't need to wear Depends, anymore. I would have complete control over my bowels. I'd rather be sick and contienent, than big and healthy. If I die shortl after I reach 125 lbs, I doubt that anybody would care. Most people have their own lives, including Aspies, right?

Depressed in Canada

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 8:34 am

CockneyRebel wrote:

I've been doing some soul-searching and I've found that there is no reason, what-so-ever that I shoudl be staying at my current weight of 205 lbs. There just isn't any logic in it. I've decided that I'm going back down to 125 lbs, which is how much I've weighed when I started High School. Nobody cares enough to stop me, and most men state in their personal ads that they're looking for slender, attractive women to spend their lives with. I'm going back down to 125 lbs, even if I end up dying, doing so. If I manage to stay alive at the weight of 125 lbs, I wouldn't need to wear Depends, anymore. I would have complete control over my bowels. I'd rather be sick and contienent, than big and healthy. If I die shortl after I reach 125 lbs, I doubt that anybody would care. Most people have their own lives, including Aspies, right?

Depressed in Canada

Dear CR
How are you losing this weight CR? Please don't do anything dangerous. :(
From Kim

Last edited by Raph522 on 25 Mar 2007, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

sunnycat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 8:37 am

Dear Cockney,
I sincerely wish that you would reach the weight of your goal and stay healthy...

From Sunny

sunnycat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 8:52 am

Dear Dad

I don't know what to say...but I guess...I'm learning to live...
You were just you...which comes before being my father.
And I guess I should grow out of this childish notion that someone should be responsible for me or take care of me.
I think you did your best and there are good memories kept in my inner treasure box.
I think the problem was more about me and my life and the way I responded to it.
I think it was made evident that you played a crucial role in my life...and that I wouldn't be here were it not for you.
I'm happy that I exist, Dad...Sorry I was so angry at you...I'm happy that you're there...I'm sure you're the apple of God's eyes...

From your daughter

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 9:46 am

CockneyRebel wrote:

Depressed in Canada

Dear CockneyRebel,
I don't have a life of my own. I'd be very upset if you died.
About the weight loss thing, I agree with Raph522, please don't do anything dangerous. If it helps, I'm thinking of starting a weight-loss thread somewhere here, maybe in the women's discussions forum. I'm thinking of losing weight as well, so if we had a weight loss thread we could support each other and anyone else who wants to lose weight.
If you need someone to talk to, I'm online every day.
Yours truely, Mel.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 11:00 am

Dear CockneyRebel,

We would all be very upset if you died - we really do care about you. I hope you reach your weight loss goal, but please don't hurt yourself getting there.

Sincerely,
Heather

Three years!

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 11:05 am

Dear CockneyRebel.

Please don't die,we DO care about you,you are teh uber appropriate!! !! !

Sincerely,
Aaron