Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 93 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 310  Next

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 7:09 am

Dear world,
You are too loud. This is painful.
Shut up, alright?

- Me -

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Crocodile
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Dec 2008, 11:28 am

You (I won't say ''dear'' since you're not that dear to me)

How dare you complaint about anything that I am supposed to have done to you, after you've have f*cked up literally years of my life? How can you even shout at me again? If I were you, I would be very, very humble towards me, after what I've done to help you, in your misery. You forgot that one, didn't you? Oh no- now am I in the wrong. You used it against me, covered it up and turned it against me in all your lies, all your anger I did not diserve. Did I ever hear an apology? No. Coward, you don't even dare, I bet.

However, you still don't get it, do you. You owe me, because you have ruined so much, and I have done so well. Maybe you have recovered, I did not. No, it may seem so, but I haven't. The pain is still present. So what do you want now? You got yourself in debts, yes, don't try to hide it. I know you got yourself into it. I'm not a ret*d, give me a break. I know how you've done after all this, namely, very bad. You always tell me to make something out of my life, to do something. Did you do it yourself? You are so damn hypocritic, you accuse me of things you do much worse. Please, don't try to force your sickened views upon me. I feel sorry for you, I do. You know why? You are a loser. A real loser. You have a worthless crappy life, with no one caring except for me.

Why do I say I care? It's simply the truth. I wish I didn't.

I GRADUATED WITH THE HIGHEST GRADES OF MY YEAR!! !! !

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 2:58 pm

Dear Finnegan,

I'm sorry. I won't force you to breastfeed any more. I'll try, but I'll never force you, and if your daddy is disappointed I'll just tell him that I can't help it and I'll tell him everything I tried and everything that happened. Also, when you can read and read all the stuff I wrote about you on the board I hope you don't mind it.

Love,

Mummy

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Dec 2008, 5:12 pm

dear 27ctw slaughter mountain beauty, thanks for loving me. :D

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2008, 4:56 pm

Dear F______

I imagined that I may have stood a chance in winning your undevided attention, but sadly what doubt persisted in me, ultimately prevailed. You are free and I am bound to a life of uncertainty. I envy you, therefore I admire you. You possess the freedom that I can only whisper in my dreams. You are naturally joyous, while my joy is manufactured.

I know that you aware of my feelings towards you, and you ponder as to why I keep silent. My silence is only a reflection of my acceptance of defeat. I wish I was stronger, and had a different state, but I am what I have experienced and what I have experienced can never bring us together and thus I envy the person who will ultimately share your joy.

Goodbye, I know it was never meant to be.

<Me>

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2008, 12:38 pm

Dear Ally,

You know, I feel sorry for you. You really don't have to make stuff up about yourself to be cool, you're great just the way you are. Your lies aren't even plausible, so why do you claim that they're true? I don't get it.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2008, 11:40 am

Dear Ken Livingstone,

London has lost a potential tourist, three years ago, on December 9th. It's your loss, not mine. Jesus will interview you all about it, when you meet him at his gates. I'm having a really good Christmas. Are you?

Cheerio

CockneyRebel

monkees4va
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Dec 2008, 1:46 pm

Dear Plastics
I hope that you have enjoyed treading on the people that will most probibly end up becoming famous one day. NOBODY has ever been a b**ch like you and become a legend. Only petty desperate people like paris hilton and such have actually made a living out of being a b**ch. You will become prostitutes, living on the brink of society. I hate you all. Thanks for making me ill. Thanks for making my mother cry. Thanks for making school hell. Thanks for making me self harm to escape the pressure. Thanks for nothing.
Me.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 65 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 11:06 am

Dear WP members,

does nobody care? I mean, about what happened to me that I had to start a thread about?

Your friend,

Ana

Iamme
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Dec 2008, 12:03 am

Dear you!

Help me! Please help me! I am so lost and cannot tread water anymore. My legs are tired and numb.
Show me what I need to do.
And shut up world at the same time! Cant handle your dam noise.

iamme

FieryGatoh
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2008, 7:33 am

Dear maths teacher,

I am not entirely sure that you are aware of this, but during semesters 3 and 4 I was being bullied, harrassed and on the brink of depression. Therefore it would be kind not to write about how I 'stopped trying' in maths on my report, and all in all making it sound like I was being lazy.

Because that has seriously pissed me off.

Fire

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2008, 9:49 am

Rebekah,
Even if you had all the money in the world and used to eradicate poverty, it still wouldn't fix the world. It would still be a sad, rotten place, because the rottenness of the world is rooted in human nature, and all the money ever made couldn't fix that. The only thing that anyone can do is find the people who are good enough to be worth something, and make their lives better as much as possible, and hope that that spreads from person to person to make enough of a difference to humanity so that it eventually becomes something worth saving.

(You're too good for your own good...)

- Rachel -

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Jenk
Toucan
Toucan

30 Dec 2008, 9:14 pm

Dear posters who have provided invaluable insights with regards to numerous situations I could not have otherwise resolved,
thank you. Thanks handful of humans I do not detest for cruelty or ignorance. Time to 'live life,' to positively (if pointlessly) contribute.

Jenk

Last edited by Jenk on 02 Jan 2009, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 1:46 am

Dear _______,

Why couldn't you have told me you found someone else, rather that assume that I would stumble upon your MySpace page and find it out there? What were you afraid was going to happen if you had told me upfront? You told me that "personality" meant saying exactly what's on one's mind, but I haven't noticed you doing that much yourself. I only remember you writing paragraph after paragraph about how important someone's "personality" is, and those paragraphs were very poorly written at that.

And posting on an online forum regarding someone's sudden lack of consistency does not constitute a serious personality flaw.

And I still can't believe that you said that my communication wasn't good enough, when it is perfectly clear that you can't communicate yourself--and nearly everyone I have discussed it with agrees with me.

And then you mentioned that the reason you didn't mention personality before you jerked me around about "taking things to the next level", was because you were afraid I would "alter myself to meet your personality description" and "misguide your judgment". Well, you didn't mention it, so I just assumed it wasn't going to be an issue.

Because of you failure to communicate, I am now having to FORCE people to have the same interests and beliefs as me.

I have nothing more to say to you.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2009, 5:41 pm

To all of the regular kids that I went to elementary and high school with. I want to know why you low-lives had the nerve to pick on me, or ignore me in January, just like you did every other month of the school year. I'd come back to school after a nice, peaceful Christmas holiday with my loving and accepting family, expecting to be welcomed by you sheep with open arms. Instead, you guys ignored, teased or ridiculed me. Do you realize what you arses did to me? You bullies have made me hate January. You guys probably think that I don't remember the pain that you've put me through, because you think I'm ret*d. I am not ret*d and I do remember. I feel sorry for the outcast students who are between the ages of 5 and 18, who are going to have to return to grade school, next week to deal with the same garbage that you have put me through, many years ago. I hope that you're happy, because, as soon as my dad takes the lights down from his house, on January 1st, I have dreams that I'm hunting you sheep down with grenades and a machine gun. :evil:

Last edited by CockneyRebel on 02 Jan 2009, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2009, 5:45 pm

And that's why I'm allergic to January.