Page 1 of 577 [ 9220 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 577  Next

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 10:37 pm

This thread is here so you can get anything that's seriously pissing you off, off your chest. Just rant about anything you're mad about, whether it's the piss weak coffee from cibo espresso, your school life, the corruption of mankind, ANYTHING. Mods, please sticky this.

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 10:57 pm

I have had it with "smoke free Naperville." I think we should have smoking and non-smoking bars. And I've had it with places that let you smoke those tasteless excuses for tobacco called cigarettes, but not cigars or pipes. Thanks for starting this topic.

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 11:01 pm

I've also had it with movies that "depict" street racers (Redline, Fast & furious franchise) in a positive light. The characters portrayed are nothing like real world street racers, who are amongst the worst scum in the world.

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 12:15 am

I just discovered a LOT of groups on myspace advocating eating meat! There is only one that politely states that they like eating meat but respect people who don't, the rest of them are called "CARNIVOURS UNITE" or similar to that, and say stuff like "f**k THE VEGETARIANS!! EAT MEAT" or "Vegetarians and vegans can blow it out their ass!" and they have the picture of a koala, a toucan and some other animal in a saucepan and the words "for every animal you don't eat I'm going to eat 3!" Normally I don't have a problem with people who eat meat BUT I WILL NOT STAND FOR s**t LIKE THIS! They don't have to be vegetarians BUT THEY DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TO BLOW IT OUT MY ASS OR BRAG ABOUT EATING 3 ANIMALS FOR EVERY ANIMAL I DON'T EAT! Stupid pricks!! It must be SOOOOO horrible living in a world where there are people who have diffenent opinions to you!! But the joke will be on you carnivourous pricks when you die of heart attacks or colon cancer!

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 1:50 am

Cheerlessleader wrote:
"for every animal you don't eat I'm going to eat 3!"

It does make logical sense.

Lets presume that I make this declaration.

If I ate an animal, then that would be one animal you didn't eat, which would mean that I would have to eat three more.

I eat these three more, then that's three more animals you didn't eat. Making nine animals.

And so on and so forth.

To follow my declaration I would have to eat Image animals.

So the person that made that image HAS to be lying.

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 2:14 am

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my rant?
Anyways I'm not asking you to be a vegetarian, I'm just asking you to respect my opinion, and I'll respect yours.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 2:34 am

Cheerlessleader wrote:
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my rant?

no

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 2:49 am

Just being incredibly confusing.

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 7:34 am

ahayes wrote:

Oh, calculus! How you made me think suicidal thoughts! Anyway, brilliantly stated ahayes.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 10:16 am

TruenoBlues wrote:
ahayes wrote:

Oh, calculus! How you made me think suicidal thoughts! Anyway, brilliantly stated ahayes.

Except my i needs to be an n.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 11:53 am

Cheerlessleader wrote:
die of heart attacks or colon cancer!

=(

TBH, I can't stand eating any veg/fruit except wheat, rice, tomato sauce, and potatoes. Of course, I like juice and garlic as well. I can't see how vegetarians like vegetables. No need to call people who only eat staple vegetables, and like the taste of meat "carnivorous pricks". People shouldn't insult others over their preferred food.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 2:22 pm

I don't enjoy living, and I want to fall asleep and never wake up. Now I can barely sleep, and it gets me angry and sad. I feel so numb when I'm asleep, and my dreams are what makes me feel happy when I'm awake.
The people I once had don't want me anymore, and I'm fine with that.
I just want to sleep and never wake up.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 4:01 pm

Cheerlessleader wrote:
I just discovered a LOT of groups on myspace advocating eating meat! There is only one that politely states that they like eating meat but respect people who don't, the rest of them are called "CARNIVOURS UNITE" or similar to that, and say stuff like "f**k THE VEGETARIANS!! EAT MEAT" or "Vegetarians and vegans can blow it out their ass!" and they have the picture of a koala, a toucan and some other animal in a saucepan and the words "for every animal you don't eat I'm going to eat 3!" Normally I don't have a problem with people who eat meat BUT I WILL NOT STAND FOR sh** LIKE THIS! They don't have to be vegetarians BUT THEY DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TO BLOW IT OUT MY ASS OR BRAG ABOUT EATING 3 ANIMALS FOR EVERY ANIMAL I DON'T EAT! Stupid pricks!! It must be SOOOOO horrible living in a world where there are people who have diffenent opinions to you!! But the joke will be on you carnivourous pricks when you die of heart attacks or colon cancer!

Have you ever seen the bumper stickers for "save a cow, eat a vegetarian"?

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 4:29 pm

Cheerlessleader wrote:
But the joke will be on you carnivourous pricks when you die of heart attacks or colon cancer!

I'll be dying of lung cancer from smoking first, thanks. :P

Well...assuming the random large object doesn't come flying at me from the sky or something like that...

I have no problem with vegetarians. I'd probably be one too, if meat didn't taste so damn good to me. I blame being from Texas on that one.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 5:44 pm

Starbuline wrote:
I don't enjoy living, and I want to fall asleep and never wake up. Now I can barely sleep, and it gets me angry and sad. I feel so numb when I'm asleep, and my dreams are what makes me feel happy when I'm awake.

That really sucks, I know because I feel exactly the same way.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 5:45 pm

ahayes wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

That really sucks, I know because I feel exactly the same way.

I'm sorry. :(