scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 2109 of 2211 [ 35371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2106, 2107, 2108, 2109, 2110, 2111, 2112 ... 2211  Next

salad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 12:09 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Feel like I am going to have a panic attack and like I am going to vomit

Im sorry to hear that dude. If its about your abusive parents know that patience while you formulate a plan to leave and gain independence is your best bet right now, and being here on this forum posting and venting and even distracting yourself is the best way to cope while you're not preparing to leave them. I know this s**t is hard, believe me I do since my dad used to beat me up to a bloody pulp growing up and everyday I used to wish I was gone from how savage he was, but eventually by pushing through and relying on friends and interests to distract me by the time he was out of my life I could move forward when I had the chance available to me.

Family isn't about blood. When they say blood is thicker than water that idiom oftentimes gets misunderstood: the real meaning of "blood is thicker than water" is that the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. Basically your family are the people who are there for you and make you feel loved and safe. You're going to learn to sever ties with your fake blood family and transition to a new family of people who care about you and want your best interest in mind, which you'll find once you gain independence and venture out into the world freely to meet people and find where you belong. Until then know that your real family is somewhere out there waiting for you.

Master Oogway

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 12:13 am

Did you find your mother yet, Hero?

I feel 1. My eyeball is about to implode.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 12:42 am

I'm sorry for freaking out. I got really upset because I'm already stressed from everything that's happened lately, the fact that it's so hot I feel dizzy (which is why I want to vomit), and the fact my mom uses her health issues to guilt trip me by always saying she's worried she'll somehow die while driving by herself. Her and my aunt wouldn't respond to my texts after she went to do something that should have taken 10 minutes tops and was gone way too long, so I thought she died or something, but she's home now and angry at me for freaking out.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 4:27 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I'm sorry for freaking out. I got really upset because I'm already stressed from everything that's happened lately, the fact that it's so hot I feel dizzy (which is why I want to vomit), and the fact my mom uses her health issues to guilt trip me by always saying she's worried she'll somehow die while driving by herself. Her and my aunt wouldn't respond to my texts after she went to do something that should have taken 10 minutes tops and was gone way too long, so I thought she died or something, but she's home now and angry at me for freaking out.

Holy crap I just noticed that in your location you're from the Pacific Northwest, the same Pacific Northwest that is currently experiencing the worst heat wave in recorded history. I am so sorry you have to deal with that on top of family drama. All I can advise is for you to stay cool however possible (is indoor swimming a thing in your area), not to be consumed by family toxicity and drama, and to find ways to distract yourself. Your family is toxic and right now you have to give up on changing them, so all you can do is prepare to leave them and live your own life unencumbered by their bull

Master Oogway

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 12:24 pm

My mom, my NT sister, and I want this American SW-like heatwave to end! :evil:

@ Brother H of H: You're not the one responsible for your mom and your aunt's safety. As a matter of fact, trying to get them to behave in a way you see fit will be just in vain. Any method to make sure a situation doesn't escalate could be of good use even though some could make things worse between you & your mom.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 12:34 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

@ Brother H of H: You're not the one responsible for your mom and your aunt's safety. As a matter of fact, trying to get them to behave in a way you see fit will be just in vain. Any method to make sure a situation doesn't escalate could be of good use even though some could make things worse between you & your mom.

I want to clarify that I didn't try to change their behaviour or anything, I just got really scared because they weren't texting me back so I thought something bad had happened to my mom. I didn't get mad over her not texting me when she got home, she was angry that I got scared, even though before she left she made a point to make me feel guilty for not coming with her and make me worried something would happen.

I also am waiting for this heat wave to end. I am glad that you are a 6 despite it, though. Are you guys handling the heat well?

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 12:40 pm

salad wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Holy crap I just noticed that in your location you're from the Pacific Northwest, the same Pacific Northwest that is currently experiencing the worst heat wave in recorded history. I am so sorry you have to deal with that on top of family drama. All I can advise is for you to stay cool however possible (is indoor swimming a thing in your area), not to be consumed by family toxicity and drama, and to find ways to distract yourself. Your family is toxic and right now you have to give up on changing them, so all you can do is prepare to leave them and live your own life unencumbered by their bull

Thank you, I am trying my best to stay cool and prepare to move out. Our AC doesn't work well, so it keeps actually getting a bit hotter in here than it is outside since its doing nothing, which is how I felt sick last night. :| I am also trying to find a job so I can save up money, and take care of some things I need to before I leave here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 1:02 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:

She was angry that I got scared, even though before she left she made a point to make me feel guilty for not coming with her and make me worried something would happen.

I also am waiting for this heat wave to end. I am glad that you are a 6 despite it, though. Are you guys handling the heat well?

The three if us are staying indoors and are making sure we don't overuse fans that we own.

IMO, it seems as if your mom guilt trips you whenever she sees an opportunity to do so.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 1:09 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:

She was angry that I got scared, even though before she left she made a point to make me feel guilty for not coming with her and make me worried something would happen.

The three if us are staying indoors and are making sure we don't overuse fans that we own.

IMO, it seems as if your mom guilt trips you whenever she sees an opportunity to do so.

I hope that you three are able to stay reasonably cool, and also that you are able stay hydrated. I've personally noticed that no matter how much water I drink it's like the heat is just zapping it outta me. lol

And I've also noticed that about her. I'm genuinely not being mean, but my parents have been big attention seekers my entire life. It's why I usually don't like venting and often try to downplay things that upset me, because I am afraid that I'll come off that way or develop behaviours like that, too.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 6:04 pm

You really can't "overuse" a fan. Fans don't use up nearly as much electricity as air-conditioners.

Anyway.....it's not morally wrong to use an air-conditioner when it's 110 or more outside. Anybody who has a "moral objection" to this has a screw loose somewhere.

It's supposed to be "only" in the low 90s in Portland tomorrow.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 8:00 pm

To those that had sun, I'll love to bring over our English weather. :wink:

+5
Fairly ok and relatively positive, spent the day with someone so special today.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 1:12 am

+4

I've had a horrible fight with my brother. I've been still feeling sick and injured today and my fiancee rarely has time for me lately due to her being overscheduled at work last second. Still things in my life are getting overall better so that's always a plus

Master Oogway

salad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 10:03 am

My hair is falling out, my body is growing weaker, and I'm too anxious to rest or sleep fearing that in this state of lethargy I wont be able to wake up

Master Oogway

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 10:08 am

+6

It is Wednesday + I feel tired + Coffee is not working + More work than usual.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 4:13 pm

+100

I just found out that Donald Rumsfeld, the butcher of Iraq, is now dead. May he burn in hell forever and may all the Iraqis who were cruelly tortured and butchered as a result of Rumsfeld's draconian policies may they forever celebrate and rejoice at the end of one of the most evil and wicked devils in all of human history

After I leave the hospital im taking out all my Iraqi friends to celebrate at a fancy steakhouse and there we shall have a toast to the end of the butcher of Iraq.

Master Oogway

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2021, 7:47 am

I have been getting screamed at over stupid s**t for the past couple of days and I am just so tired of existing.