scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 2169 of 2211 [ 35361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2166, 2167, 2168, 2169, 2170, 2171, 2172 ... 2211  Next

Jleger91
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Sep 2022, 7:43 pm

Feeling mildly depressed. Recognizing that others are suffering and that I'm just sitting around all day. I missed a special event that a friend hosted in regards to a death in their family and I had no good reason for missing it - truth is I was just feeling lazy and didn't take initiative to get up, take a shower, get dressed, and go. I can still show support though and that's a good thing. It's not over after the first blunder.

The trick now is to find self-forgiveness and move on with the night. Playing music and calling mom perhaps.

Trachea
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Sep 2022, 2:35 am

-2 sensitivities really bad today and also now starting to get really annoying pains in body and kind of early warnings of a headache and as it is only getting sunnier today I think I will have to go ahead and draw my curtains now in anticipation. I'm not really feeling inspired like I want to craft right now but I need to get my eyes out of the screens and try to find ways to relax

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 12:37 pm

~6

Not feeling mentally particularly bad or anything really, although not fully amazing either. Just kinda meh and blah a bit. Got home a few days ago from a 2 week vacation to covid country and half of us came back with covid. It's just been an mildly annoying cold for the 3 of us in this household; thankfully. I'm triple vaxxxed and the other two are quadruple vaxxxxed so symptoms have been ultra minor. But just feel kinda tired and blah. Add that onto a couple weeks of limited physical activity and excessive eating of things like filet mignon, lobster tails, cheesecake & various types of alcohol - about 3-5x my normal alcohol consumption.. annnnnd I'm feeling like a bit of a fat lazy soft slug. I think my first days back to training a couple times a week, doing physical work, and regular exercise are going to be a bit of a challenge.. I think I'm going to be pretty slow. Also, this stupid covid fatigue might have put the nail in the coffin on going kiteboarding before the tail end of the official season this month. (there will still be wind, just no paid staff on shore with retrieval sea-doos should I lose a board or suffer from equipment failure or the wind dies.)

Stupid covid. Oh well, I'll recover and get stronger again - nothing's kept me down so far. 8)

Trachea
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Sep 2022, 12:42 pm

Trachea wrote:
-2 sensitivities really bad today and also now starting to get really annoying pains in body and kind of early warnings of a headache and as it is only getting sunnier today I think I will have to go ahead and draw my curtains now in anticipation. I'm not really feeling inspired like I want to craft right now but I need to get my eyes out of the screens and try to find ways to relax

+7 I managed to hold off headache with the curtains which was great and being in the dark and quiet for most of today has really helped my sensitivities calm down. I also didn't eat just trash which is great and better than I expected to do. I'm feeling very tired now and ready for bed. Hopefully tonight no nightmares and I can get some proper rest so tomorrow I could go outside because today my body is not happy about having been on the sofa all day.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 9:35 pm

1. I feel dirty, being the big stinker that I am. I didn't have a good day. I feel so ashamed. :cry:

Trachea
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Sep 2022, 4:23 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
1. I feel dirty, being the big stinker that I am. I didn't have a good day. I feel so ashamed. :cry:

hugs dear!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 9:21 am

Trachea wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

hugs dear!

Hugs back. Danke

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 2:47 pm

I pooped in my sleep today at my parents place. I hope the same thing doesn't happen tonight. I'm a big, fat baby. :cry:

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 9:14 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:

I pooped in my sleep today at my parents place. I hope the same thing doesn't happen tonight. I'm a big, fat baby. :cry:

Sending dragon hugs. It’s not your fault this happens, it doesn’t say anything about you. It’s no more shameful than throwing up in bed because of an illness, and it being chronic doesn’t change that. And needing protection for it isn’t really that different from needing glasses, it’s just a different part of the body that isn’t working as it should. There’s a lot of stigma about it, but it isn’t anything you should be ashamed about.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Diverse4Me
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Sep 2022, 2:24 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

I'll hound the doctor's receptionist again tomorrow if need be.
I must be better for Thursday.
It's imperative.

You doing better?

ASD2, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression etc

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 9:41 am

^

Just woke up to Day 12 of positive test results. Still coughing up a lung.

Seeing GP in a few hours.

Feeling: -5

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 3:16 pm

At my typical 7.

Trachea
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Sep 2022, 4:47 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
^

Just woke up to Day 12 of positive test results. Still coughing up a lung.

Seeing GP in a few hours.

Feeling: -5

hugs! hope you get better soon.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 9:36 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Sending dragon hugs. It’s not your fault this happens, it doesn’t say anything about you. It’s no more shameful than throwing up in bed because of an illness, and it being chronic doesn’t change that. And needing protection for it isn’t really that different from needing glasses, it’s just a different part of the body that isn’t working as it should. There’s a lot of stigma about it, but it isn’t anything you should be ashamed about.

Thank you for the hugs.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 9:06 am

+ 10. It astounds me that I'm not afraid to be honest about the level that I function at. I'm not shy about admitting that Schultz is my level of speed. It takes a lot of guts to be honest on a site like this.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 7:26 pm

Physically: Meh, maybe 0. Still coughing.

Emotionally: Meh, maybe 0. Still circling the drain.