scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 2149 of 2211 [ 35371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2146, 2147, 2148, 2149, 2150, 2151, 2152 ... 2211  Next

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 2:22 pm

And So It Goes wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
The last time I took antibiotics, I developed an antibiotic resistant superbug.

My doctors' were astonished and could not understand how someone of my age could get a superbug that usually affects older people?

Well, when you have CFS, which is a neuro-immune disorder, you might as well be an older/elderly person, despite a CFS persons chronological age.

Yet they seemed oblivious to this fact. Clearly, a good image for the NHS.

I've often wondered if I have CFS.

Never been properly looked at, and my fatigue is often overshadowed and presumed it's caused by my Type 2 Diabetes.

Similarly stunning Doctors and Nurses, because I'm; of healthy weight, have a good diet, exercise routine and lifestyle.

Could be the constant inexplicable adrenaline and stress?

Yep.

CFS is hard to have diagnosed as a biological male because it normally affects biological women.

So doctors tend to not believe you... from my experience.

But yes, it exists and yes, you could have it if you have consistent, unexplained fatigue.

And So It Goes
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 5:33 pm

6. A wave of good news, though still feeling rough from the antibiotics.

"And I've embraced the calamity, with a detachment and a passive disinterest."

"I hear voices...But I ignore them and just carry on killing."

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 6:38 pm

My mom guilt-tripped not only me, but also my NT sister yet again by accusing us
of being lazy and useless.

I did my laundry, vaccummed my room and put the dishes away, isn't that enough?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 8:16 pm

negative nameless nobody that is a somebody, somewhere

Trying to be strong, going about business, but in a way, I'm hiding behind that strong man, the one I made myself who can handle things and brush them off with emptiness. His self-care kinda sucks and he's only good at specific things, like surviving. Others made the selfless person that feels too much so he hides when it gets too much. There's no real middle, so I balance them as the situation calls. Just a necessity, as you sometimes need a different mentality to cope under certain situations. Whatever works for you.

-10, but I'll likely be that for some time (other than some of those things that make me happy when I see that light), so no point mentioning it more than this one time.

And So It Goes
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2022, 3:56 pm

5 overall, but my depressive episodes have become more frequent.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2022, 3:43 pm

At a rare 8.

I am on my way to a nearby theater to watch the new Batman movie.

Now, here's hoping I can sit for three hours. 8O

Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2022, 6:48 pm

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2022, 7:51 pm

At my typical 7.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2022, 8:30 pm

Should be -10, but I see that someone is still around, so I'll allow myself to feel some happiness there for various reasons, and the main one is because I care (said someone made that one out of kindness). -5.

I punched myself last night, which led to a decent bruise on my face (nothing here for attention, rather this is my own therapy as I can't get any professional help right now). I'll consider this a [very] good outcome, as it's better than the other form of self-harm I do, as a bruise is innocuous. I feel like I deserve that one for failing someone (I just don't have a controlling bone in my body). I didn't sleep, but that's nothing new. Fell over again in the darkness when I turned the headlamp off for a little bit outside, which isn't really a bother, just a reminder.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 12:38 am

My emotions have completely been subwooed.

48 hours without sleep and I am now floating on a mystical, ethereal hammock, in la la land, my hammock spinning towards the hot sun, on a journey from which I will not return.

I have had a half bottle of vodka & I think i can still type? Hopefully people understand this message.

*bleep*

And So It Goes
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 11:37 am

6. Persevering through each depressive episode, but keep feeling disassociated.

It's been something of a difficult juggling act lately.

Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2022, 12:43 pm

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 4:46 pm

At my typical 7.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 4:49 pm

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 7:40 pm

I probably said something wrong to someone (well, not directly said), which I tend to do. I don't mean to, but that doesn't matter. Likely a misunderstanding though. Hurting said someone is the last thing I want. Life is hard right now, but I'm managing (no choice there). Someone showed me that good things can endure and I'm probably more mature than I realize, which brightened things. I have a slight black eye from the aforementioned punch, and I see the coincidence of choosing that generic avatar #325532. Doctor tomorrow, so I can talk about things. She's kinda my psychiatrist/regular doctor combined. She'll probably tell me I need to eat more again, lol, and yeah, the eye, but she's cool in that regard.

My mother told me to stop beating myself up over things and none of it's my fault (this is regarding how I feel like I failed her). I guess I take on too much blame.

Aspieangeldude
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Mar 2022, 10:48 pm

-10 this is the worst I ever felt. But God just keeps keeping me alive and it feels like torture. All I’m doing is going through the motions of life on autopilot. I don’t care anything about my future because there really might not be a tomorrow. In the past I complained about being depressed I had no clue what I was talking about. About a month from now is the anniversary of my cousin’s death which makes things even worse. :cry: :x