Page 5 of 8 [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

PTSmorrow
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Mar 2011
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 719

23 Jan 2013, 6:27 am

Greatsharkbite wrote:
PTSmorrow wrote:

You might say that's not a strictly logical reason, but I simply don't like members of races other than white regardless their nationality or culture and I avoid to get in touch with those people.


Meaning you don't socialize or form friendships with them on any level? Or am I misunderstanding?


Yes, you got that absolutely right. Wherever I have the option, I choose to interact with white people.



PTSmorrow
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Mar 2011
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 719

23 Jan 2013, 6:56 am

MindBlind wrote:
PTSmorrow wrote:
Yuugiri wrote:
PTSmorrow wrote:
There are only some people who are into that interracial stuff, i.e., mixing the races. Otherwise, there would be no more distinguishable races but only one single hodgepodge.

Yes, the state of affairs is sad and worrying. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about other people and their behavior. That doesn't mean, however, that I have to approve of it.

I'm sorry, what? Why do you care about preserving the races? I mean, honestly, if humanity continues the way it has been, we're probably all going to end up some shade of brown, but why is this a bad thing, exactly? It harms no one.


That's a matter of taste, but you never know how things might change. Still most people get married and propagate with members of their own race. What is undoubtedly a good thing.

I don't care what might be the case in a hundred years or so, but in my lifetime there will be clearly distinguishable races.


Why does race have to be distinguishable? I've never understood this way of thinking. What do we lose if we have no distinguishable racial groups? Culture? Nope - race is not culture. People of certain races may be associated with certain cultures, but culture is something we practice, not something we are born with. Besides, culture is a rotten excuse to support harmful, antiquated ideas such as racial segregation. Do we lose national identity? Nope because that is a part of culture and that is a social construct. Do we lose certain useful attributes? Nope - if anything it only increases them and creates different interesting combinations (assuming that different racial groups are vastly different from one another, genetically). Do we lose our heritage? Well, look far enough into your family history and you'll find that there are a few people who are, not only from different ethnic groups, but are from different races as well. It's already part of our heritage. And the mixed race offspring that we produce? That's their heritage, too. Will people lose a sense of community? How does sharing similar physical traits create any functioning community? How does not sharing those traits harm the community?

If people just to happen to be mixing racially, then why does it matter to you?


As I said before, I'm well aware that there's nothing I can do about. But that doesn't mean I have to like it.

If you actually need an explanation, how about this one: I love the way white skin looks, I love women with white skin and bright eyes -- gray eyes are the most beautiful ones I've ever seen, blue and green ones are amazing too, I love the straight and silky hair only white women possess, not the frizzy scourer of negroes, I love the way white faces are shaped, and not those of other races. I find other races butt ugly.

It's about aesthetic preferences. There are men who like piercings and tattoos in women -- I don't. And there are also men who prefer interracial dating and mating -- obviously, their preferences are commonly accepted. Then why not my preference for unadulterated white women?

Furthermore, if everyone looks the same, how could you distinguish them?



nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2011
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,908
Location: UK

23 Jan 2013, 6:58 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
I know this might be odd to say this but a lot of times I feel guilty for being white and having to take the blame for all the history that other caucasian groups have done. All the racism and such even to other whites like the Irish. I have been hassled alot for being white and it is sinking in that I am subhuman and scum and I am starting to accept that its ok to hate myself for being white at times. Although none of my ancestors partook in enslaving others I still feel guilty of the history otherwhites have done from the near extermination of aboriginal people of countries they settle in or invade to slavery and segregaton.


Don't feel guilty - you've done nothing wrong and you are not responsible for what other people have done

I get sick to death of the guilt trip that people try to lay on white people

In my opinion, white people made a major mistake in going anywhere near these other countries and should have
just left everyone to live happily in their own country but their decisions were not mine so are nothing to do with me!



Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,370

23 Jan 2013, 10:57 am

I have read some pretty disturbing things here on this thread. But rather then approach that directly I will try to mention some things that perhaps not all people are aware of. It comes from the areas of archeology and NDA research which is clarifying the very long pre-history of humans and factually debunking some modern myths.

But first some facts. We were all 'brown' at one time. Homo Sapiens was 'born' as a distinct race (out of its hominid predecesors) about 200,000 years ago in Africa. Multiple studies and tests have proven every human alive today descends from a single female (sometimes called 'Mitochondrial Eve' after the DNA elements that proved our common ancestory). She was not the only woman at the time just the oldest identified common female ancestor.

She probably looked something like this:

Image
Mitochondrial Eve

We remained in Africa until sometime between 60,000-120,000 years ago and then spread accross the world. People didn't then just find some place to hole up and remain isolation thereafter, but swirled around the globe constantly intermixing in the endless search for food, in response to climatic changes and conflicts. Much of the 'Old World' populations from Europe for instance possess DNA that proves much more recent and modern African and Asian ancestors from mixing a few hundred to a few thousand years ago.

The 'Indo-European' model has undergone much revision with the results of new information. It was not a displacement of exsisting peoples by a single one, but either an overlay of a dominant ruling class or perhaps even only a cultural spread. It can be compared to Englands colonial period of empire. The colonies took on English aspects to lesser or greater degree but did not become ethnic English. And as the empire shrank the colonies reverted to what they were more or less. There was no Aryan race, and the indo-european group originated only 4000 years ago and was made up from a hodgepodge of all the peoples and races that had been already mixing particularly on the steppes for 10's of thousands of years.

Neither civilization nor science originated in Europe. It originated in a broad swath from the middle east (african-arab-semetic) to Eurasia (Asian-Caucasian). As recently as 8000 years ago the indiginous europeans were still in a Neolithic state (Cave people) and both agriculture and modern technology came imported from the middle east with imigrants and contact. The early centers of civilization included China and South Asia, Central and South America, the Middle East and all around the Mediterranen including North Africa, Egypt, and Southern Europe. Even up to the middle ages, Europe was backwards in all fields of technology and only saw a boost from contact with North African (moors) and Saracen and other Eastern contacts.

Looking at things from a total history perspective, the Euro thing is just a flash in the pan, just the latest to rise and fall like so many preceding and perhaps some more to come.



nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2011
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,908
Location: UK

23 Jan 2013, 11:00 am

Toy_Soldier wrote:
I have read some pretty disturbing things here on this thread. But rather then approach that directly I will try to mention some things that perhaps not all people are aware of. It comes from the areas of archeology and NDA research which is clarifying the very long pre-history of humans and factually debunking some modern myths.

But first some facts. We were all 'brown' at one time. Homo Sapiens was 'born' as a distinct race (out of its hominid predecesors) about 200,000 years ago in Africa. Multiple studies and tests have proven every human alive today descends from a single female (sometimes called 'Mitochondrial Eve' after the DNA elements that proved our common ancestory). She was not the only woman at the time just the oldest identified common female ancestor.

She probably looked something like this:

Image
Mitochondrial Eve

We remained in Africa until sometime between 60,000-120,000 years ago and then spread accross the world. People didn't then just find some place to hole up and remain isolation thereafter, but swirled around the globe constantly intermixing in the endless search for food, in response to climatic changes and conflicts. Much of the 'Old World' populations from Europe for instance possess DNA that proves much more recent and modern African and Asian ancestors from mixing a few hundred to a few thousand years ago.

The 'Indo-European' model has undergone much revision with the results of new information. It was not a displacement of exsisting peoples by a single one, but either an overlay of a dominant ruling class or perhaps even only a cultural spread. It can be compared to Englands colonial period of empire. The colonies took on English aspects to lesser or greater degree but did not become ethnic English. And as the empire shrank the colonies reverted to what they were more or less. There was no Aryan race, and the indo-european group originated only 4000 years ago and was made up from a hodgepodge of all the peoples and races that had been already mixing particularly on the steppes for 10's of thousands of years.

Neither civilization nor science originated in Europe. It originated in a broad swath from the middle east (african-arab-semetic) to Eurasia (Asian-Caucasian). As recently as 8000 years ago the indiginous europeans were still in a Neolithic state (Cave people) and both agriculture and modern technology came imported from the middle east with imigrants and contact. The early centers of civilization included China and South Asia, Central and South America, the Middle East and all around the Mediterranen including North Africa, Egypt, and Southern Europe. Even up to the middle ages, Europe was backwards in all fields of technology and only saw a boost from contact with North African (moors) and Saracen and other Eastern contacts.

Looking at things from a total history perspective, the Euro thing is just a flash in the pan, just the latest to rise and fall like so many preceding and perhaps some more to come.


Yes I'm well aware of all that

I'm not the one laying the guilt trip on white people though



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,897
Location: Lancashire, UK

23 Jan 2013, 11:02 am

nessa238 wrote:
In my opinion, white people made a major mistake in going anywhere near these other countries and should have
just left everyone to live happily in their own country but their decisions were not mine so are nothing to do with me!


Had we developed our societies without invading other countries for trade and resources, one suspects that many of them would still moan anyway.



Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2013
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,049
Location: Washington

23 Jan 2013, 11:13 am

PTSmorrow wrote:
If you actually need an explanation, how about this one: I love the way white skin looks, I love women with white skin and bright eyes -- gray eyes are the most beautiful ones I've ever seen, blue and green ones are amazing too, I love the straight and silky hair only white women possess, not the frizzy scourer of negroes, I love the way white faces are shaped, and not those of other races. I find other races butt ugly.

So... what you're saying is, you only interact with people you find attractive? Only women?

PTSmorrow wrote:
It's about aesthetic preferences. There are men who like piercings and tattoos in women -- I don't. And there are also men who prefer interracial dating and mating -- obviously, their preferences are commonly accepted. Then why not my preference for unadulterated white women?

No, that's not what people are confused about. It's fine if you have a romantic/sexual preference for people of specific races, just like it's fine to have a romantic/sexual preference toward any/all gender(s). It just strikes me as odd that you'd go so far as to vet your social (and perhaps even professional?) circle of any and all non-whites.

PTSmorrow wrote:
Furthermore, if everyone looks the same, how could you distinguish them?

How do you distinguish all those silky-haired, bright-eyed, light-skinned women you're always hanging around with?



nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2011
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,908
Location: UK

23 Jan 2013, 11:16 am

Tequila wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
In my opinion, white people made a major mistake in going anywhere near these other countries and should have
just left everyone to live happily in their own country but their decisions were not mine so are nothing to do with me!


Had we developed our societies without invading other countries for trade and resources, one suspects that many of them would still moan anyway.


They couldn't blame us for it though

We made a rod for our own backs when we invaded other countries



Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,370

23 Jan 2013, 11:24 am

nessa238 wrote:
Yes I'm well aware of all that

I'm not the one laying the guilt trip on white people though


I wasn't actually refering to your post. This has happened once before on anothet thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding.



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,897
Location: Lancashire, UK

23 Jan 2013, 11:27 am

nessa238 wrote:
They couldn't blame us for it though


I'm sure they'd manage it.



nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2011
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,908
Location: UK

23 Jan 2013, 11:34 am

Tequila wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
They couldn't blame us for it though


I'm sure they'd manage it.


Another thing that gets me is the strong affiliation people have with their 'home' or 'mother' country

So which country do they really prefer? Where does their real allegiance lie?



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,897
Location: Lancashire, UK

23 Jan 2013, 11:43 am

nessa238 wrote:
So which country do they really prefer? Where does their real allegiance lie?


It's simple. Many of those kinds of people (and I'm not talking about all immigrants here, because a lot of newcomers aren't like this at all) really want to live physically in the UK, with all their creature comforts and freedoms, but cerebrally and physiologically they're still living wherever.



thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 May 2012
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,124

23 Jan 2013, 1:00 pm

Why would you be ashamed to be who you are? White people did bad things in the past, so did blacks, so did Native Americans, so did Hispanics, so did almost every other group on Earth.

If your Chinese, shouldn't you feel bad because of the genocide committed during the Communist Revolution?

If your from Africa, the Rhwanden Genocides?

If your South Africa, the White Genocides?

If your historically from Africa, Africans freely conquered and sold other Africans into slavery.

Every culture has done bad things. But that's what history is, something to learn from. We learn what not to do again. We didn't do it, but we can learn from others.

One thing I hate about the modern liberal mentality is this "Be proud of who you are...unless you are white...then go f**k yourself."

Everyone has a right to be proud of who they are. Being white shouldn't be anything else. Being proud of being white doesn't make me a racist, or a white supremacist either.



thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 May 2012
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,124

23 Jan 2013, 1:01 pm

Tequila wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
So which country do they really prefer? Where does their real allegiance lie?


It's simple. Many of those kinds of people (and I'm not talking about all immigrants here, because a lot of newcomers aren't like this at all) really want to live physically in the UK, with all their creature comforts and freedoms, but cerebrally and physiologically they're still living wherever.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ities.html



Greatsharkbite
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2009
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 711

23 Jan 2013, 4:14 pm

PTSmorrow wrote:
As I said before, I'm well aware that there's nothing I can do about. But that doesn't mean I have to like it.

If you actually need an explanation, how about this one: I love the way white skin looks, I love women with white skin and bright eyes -- gray eyes are the most beautiful ones I've ever seen, blue and green ones are amazing too, I love the straight and silky hair only white women possess, not the frizzy scourer of negroes, I love the way white faces are shaped, and not those of other races. I find other races butt ugly.

It's about aesthetic preferences. There are men who like piercings and tattoos in women -- I don't. And there are also men who prefer interracial dating and mating -- obviously, their preferences are commonly accepted. Then why not my preference for unadulterated white women?

Furthermore, if everyone looks the same, how could you distinguish them?


So I didn't really mind or care about your dating preferences, people like what they like honestly. You're saying that love requires very high aesthetic values for you. Then even if you found the one person outside of your race you found attractive and someone suction probed their personality into your brain (because you'd never talk to them) and you found that personality attractive compared to most you've come across--you'd ignore it by your own admission and find someone you liked less to have children with because you disagree with interracial breeding.

But this fictional example-- (Though I believe it is very much possible for you to meet such a person if you were open minded) is probably something you'll ignore or disbelieve. I actually believe it though--no offense, there are people outside of your race with similar characteristics to what you find attractive. Including some of those interracially bred kids you wish who weren't born by proxy of your position. Then to top it off, there are people outside of your race you've never met before.

I don't get the whole not socializing outside of your race, is it simply you don't like men in general or value friendships in general--or is your perception of beauty that all encompassing--that you only talk to people you deem physically acceptable and intellect is secondary.

I mean one explanation of your view could just be straight forward shallowness, but if your view points had something to do with other than shallowness, it'd be racism.

I have no qualms about socializing or dating outside of race on any level--people won't be indistinguisable because they're of a similar skin tone, the chances of that are just as likely to happen with people continuing to breed inside their own race only.

Anyway, I don't think you'll appreciate the lack of a bottom in your argument.



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,897
Location: Lancashire, UK

23 Jan 2013, 9:04 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019547/Anjem-Choudary-Islamic-extremists-set-Sharia-law-zones-UK-cities.html


I love 'Andy' Choudary (no homo), that cider-drinking, porn-loving drug-taking wastrel. And his little gang of bearded, ignorant friends. He's a great help to us lovers of liberty and democracy. I would give him his own show if I could. We need guys like him around. He spells it out for everyone in plain, uncompromising language: submit or die. Can't be any simpler than that.

When political Islam is decisively defeated (as it will be) here in Europe, the knighthood papers will be in the post and he can go back to the Strongbow and the spliffs.