Hating my Aspergers and jealousy.

Page 5 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2013, 8:44 pm

Look,take this as advice from someone who once was young.You are perfect,in every way.
Don't waste your young years worrying about BS,LIVE.I look back at photos of me as a young adult,I thought I was fat.No,I wasn't,but my mind said I was.
I wasted a lot of years worrying.Please don't.

EmoGlambertAspie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2013, 11:59 pm

We talked about it earloer and he assured me he finds me beautiful and honestly just wants me to gain the weight Dulera made me lose.

EmoGlambertAspie
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2013, 3:09 am

I haven't been obsessive since I stopped the Dulera. My mom noticed I was back to normal today too. Although I did get in an argument with him again because he didn't feel like driving up to visit me yet was able to volunteer with a group at school. I said, in a bout of anger, that "one of those sluts [a couple have sent him bikini pictures on Facebook knowing he has me] probably wore yoga pants and you need to go home and wack off wanting her for hours." He got angry and said only he and two guys were there working and to stop criticizing what he does. Uh, I think it's natural given those girls' history to worry a little.