Im Quiting Wrong Planet!

Page 5 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 10:38 pm

Hey, do not feel so bad, look at all those responding to you, they want you to stay.
It could be worse, like if I was the one who just done as you did I am sure no one would put up a fuss or miss me.
So then realize people do like you around, so chill and hang for a while, I am sure all will be OK.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My body is in Brisbane and my mind is in the gutter. :D

08 Apr 2014, 3:44 am

Atom1966 wrote:
TallyMan wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
I think the mods are mad at me too being an emotional wreck Ive been doing really stupid crap the past few days and let my emotions get to me and if I get attacked or try to stick up for myself I will end up in trouble so I start to attack myself instead as well I don't want to hurt other people I really don't! Ive been really screwing sh*t up and making an absolute failure and a fool of myself.

The mods aren't mad at you. You can be a bit of dick occasionally but I don't consider you to be a trouble maker. You do seem to have some problems relating to women on the site and I wish that is something you could get help with; you seem to have an adversarial attitude towards them sometimes. All in all you are quite a decent young man and it would be a pity to see you go.

Please Tallyman, are you a shrink or something?
Get lost!

No, but he is a moderator, which makes him something on an authority on who the mods are mad at.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 3:54 am

Don't allow them to run you out. Learn to be better at their game than they are. The fact that they are always running to the mods only affirms that you are right. They bully me too, playing their mind games and gang slaughtering anyone who speaks against their views because they cannot stand on their own as individuals. They count on you running away because they will not allow you to use their own rhetoric to express your views. They claim "personal attacks" if you use the same rhetoric they use. I know exactly how you feel. I won't run from them. They are losing in the big picture and they know it.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 6:58 am

khaoz wrote:
Don't allow them to run you out. Learn to be better at their game than they are. The fact that they are always running to the mods only affirms that you are right. They bully me too, playing their mind games and gang slaughtering anyone who speaks against their views because they cannot stand on their own as individuals. They count on you running away because they will not allow you to use their own rhetoric to express your views. They claim "personal attacks" if you use the same rhetoric they use. I know exactly how you feel. I won't run from them. They are losing in the big picture and they know it.

I am sorry, who are *they*?

He is hardly being run out. Nobody said boo to him. The only thing that happened is that he was asked to stop being horrible to women and now he is the victim?

How f*****g typical.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 7:05 am

leafplant wrote:
khaoz wrote:

He is hardly being run out. Nobody said boo to him. The only thing that happened is that he was asked to stop being horrible to women and now he is the victim?

How f***ing typical.

Specific groups of people here seem to run and cry when someone says things they don't like. I was just expressing support to him not to allow himself to be censored completely, but just find a different way of expressing his opinions. Not agreeing or disagreeing with the opinions themselves, just the manner of censorship.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 7:05 am

leafplant wrote:
khaoz wrote:

How f***ing typical.

Specific groups of people here seem to run and cry when someone says things they don't like. I was just expressing support to him not to allow himself to be censored completely, but just find a different way of expressing his opinions. Not agreeing or disagreeing with the opinions themselves, just the manner of censorship.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 7:11 am

khaoz wrote:
leafplant wrote:
khaoz wrote:

How f***ing typical.

Specific people do, and have we considered that OP may be one of those people? At any rate, you have made some very damning claims in your post and considering what brought this thread on, it was a small step to assume you meant all women on this forum.

It sounded like inciting hatred against a group of people to me, not being supportive as such.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 7:31 am

leafplant wrote:

It sounded like inciting hatred against a group of people to me, not being supportive as such.

WTH? :scratch:

I've never had any issue with the OP, and find him relatable at times. The only inciting I see is an urge towards overblown political correctness.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 8:11 am

^ I was talking to khaoz, about the post he made and not to or about the OP.

If you think being concerned about bullying, mind games and personal attacks is overblown political correctness, that's up to you, obviously.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 8:26 am

Hey, consider your self lucky, I been a member since 2008, came and left a few times, and no ones bothers to try and ask me to stay, and no one missed me when I done so.

So considering all these people posting here that are concerned, they seem to like you.