Im Quiting Wrong Planet!

Page 4 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 8:47 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Thanks for the advice it has helped a lot!

anytime for a wrong planet member :thumleft:

Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Apr 2014, 9:45 pm

Seems as though the problem is over, which is OK. Though, it would not feel the same without you around. Especially in the PPR section. Even though we're on opposing sides on the R issue, I do not want you to do something to yourself.

Besides...you always kind of seemed like the light hearted type of person. (Though, your many videos never show up on my Wii U. So quite a number of your posts are humorously blank for me.)

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 12:06 am

Well I stay out of the women's section for the most part - I often find it to be quite contentious. Glad you're feeling better.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 2:08 am

Ann2011 wrote:
Well I stay out of the women's section for the most part - I often find it to be quite contentious. Glad you're feeling better.
I don't blame you, it hasn't always been that way even guys like myself have posted freely without getting told to leave its womens only kinda deal or feel unwelcome. Its just now it kinda seems that way but I think its just the women are there are stressed out and fed up with us guys its their safe haven to vent and sometimes they argue with eachother and some of em are Tumblrish posts so its best im out of there. Ill let the arguments settle themselves out it is not my job to be peacekeeper on those posts and such although sometimes I feel the need to help it isn't going to help and its going to irritate them some more so im just gonna butt out of it not just for their sake but my own sake so i don't get the wrong idea out of proportion and get a major melt down. It probably doesn't help when a guy shows up in their view when they are venting about dealing with guys so that kinda is it, not just because im a guy its just the wrong place the wrong idea and the wrong timing.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 03 Apr 2014, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 2:11 am

If you jump between two bickering women you will get pecked. lol

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 2:12 am

Ann2011 wrote:
If you jump between two bickering women you will get pecked. lol
Yeah I learned that the hard way and I took it overboard. Lesson learned.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 2:13 am

the more peaceful places are more fun.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 2:23 am

auntblabby wrote:
the more peaceful places are more fun.
Agreed ill stay in the more peaceful places like random love and dating Adult Autism issues and sometimes even PPR I am good at making people laugh and cheering people up I will keep doing that. I do get goofy and not take politics seriously but that doesn't get to me and other people seem to laugh and even I seem to laugh and its a good feeling and nobodies feelings are hurt either. I just like to have fun bring joy and cheer people up that is me that is how I am and yes I get hyper and yes I act immature its not always a bad thing some people do not understand it others do and have fun along! The world is full of dark hate depression apathy fear and sorrow not to mention boredom at times I lighten things up and provide a temporary escape from that dark crap and make them happy and try to embrace the good things in life esspecially when im in a really happy mood. Besides it looks like Spongy is doing the same thing I was trying to do since hes a Moderator hes not going to get attacked he is merely enforcing the rules Alex made. Its all good Im staying clear of there regardless.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Apr 2014, 10:48 am

You should drop by OffTheWall from time to time as well AspieOtaku, you may enjoy some of the light hearted stuff there and add your own unique input...

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 2:11 pm

I'm glad you ARE feeling better...

YOU MATTER...!

YES YOU DO...:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 2:41 pm

indubitably.

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 8:38 pm

AspieOtaku, I'm sad to hear that you were feeling this way and I'm so glad that you are still here and feeling a bit better. I think, for your own mental wellbeing, it might be best not to go on the women's forums for a while. I don't blame you for feeling hurt - hell, I'm a woman and I often find the forum rather frustrating.

Don't you beat yourself up over this.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 3:25 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
if one doesn't put people up on a pedestal, it is much harder for them to disappoint one.
I will have to try to get myself to stop doing that. its a bad habit of mine and sometimes I think of myself below everyone else and that everyone else is happiness is more important than mine.

as long as nobody else is hurt, your happiness is just as important as anybody else's.
I dont like seeing people hurt and I don't want people to be down I just want to make other people happy at times, even when im not happy. I get desperate at times but also extremely down on myself depression starts to hit and sometimes I hate myself. My emotions end up like a rollarcoaster and sometimes I can swing from super possitive and goofy to extremely down and negative when I think i really upset someone without intention.

From what I've seen, at the worst you've mildly annoyed people.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Atom1966
Toucan
Toucan

07 Apr 2014, 6:54 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
It has come to my attention I am no longer wanted or welcome in wrong planet, I have done more harm than good without the intention to cause harm and have pissed off many with my ret*d stupidity. I have no right, no voice, or opinion to stick up for myself no longer since I am deemed the cancer of wrong planet so I think its best I leave wrong planet since I am not wanted here no more and its best I leave before I get banned thus leaving me the victor for now. I do not know where I am going to go I no longer I feel I belong here and I am not sure if I will find a place where I belong anyways so its best I leave. I am the bad guy and I should be burned at stake and hated for eternity and thought of as the worthless snivelling sack of garbage I am. Anyways Im out of here ill make sure the door doesn't hit me on the way out!

Why on earth do you think that you are no longer welcome on wrong planet?
Many of your posts made me laugh out loud because you have got such a great sense of humour.

I am not that welcome here either but that doesn't bother me one bit. It has the exact opposite effect on me. Unwantedness makes me want to become omnipresent.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 6:56 pm

the OP seems to have found his groove.

Atom1966
Toucan
Toucan

07 Apr 2014, 9:40 pm

TallyMan wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
I think the mods are mad at me too being an emotional wreck Ive been doing really stupid crap the past few days and let my emotions get to me and if I get attacked or try to stick up for myself I will end up in trouble so I start to attack myself instead as well I don't want to hurt other people I really don't! Ive been really screwing sh*t up and making an absolute failure and a fool of myself.

The mods aren't mad at you. You can be a bit of dick occasionally but I don't consider you to be a trouble maker. You do seem to have some problems relating to women on the site and I wish that is something you could get help with; you seem to have an adversarial attitude towards them sometimes. All in all you are quite a decent young man and it would be a pity to see you go.

Please Tallyman, are you a shrink or something?

Last edited by Atom1966 on 08 Apr 2014, 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.