EquestriatoLA needs help

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

05 Apr 2014, 11:28 pm

I got mad at them again, and I called the cops on my parents. They are mad at me and now want to file a restraining order against me. What do I do now?

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2014, 5:23 am

equestriatola wrote:
I got mad at them again, and I called the cops on my parents. They are mad at me and now want to file a restraining order against me. What do I do now?

Why not move to LA? What's the worst that can happen? I left Seattle 5 months ago and haven't looked back. What's the point of maintaining a toxic relationship? f**k em. Move out, get a job, become independant, and, well, f**k em.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 6:34 pm

886 wrote:
equestriatola wrote:

Why not move to LA? What's the worst that can happen? I left Seattle 5 months ago and haven't looked back. What's the point of maintaining a toxic relationship? f**k em. Move out, get a job, become independant, and, well, f**k em.

I see......... I also want a restraining order against them. It is being worked on as we speak.......

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 10:50 pm

You don't hit someone in the head with a baseball bat unless you're intending to kill them. If she legitimately did that, how the hell is she not on her way to the slammer? Unless you didn't press charges for some reason, in which case you're living with a woman who is seriously contemplating murdering you. Forget LA. Get away from her as fast as possible. You should definitely talk to a lawyer about legal options, though.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 3:42 pm

TheGoggles wrote:
You don't hit someone in the head with a baseball bat unless you're intending to kill them. If she legitimately did that, how the hell is she not on her way to the slammer? Unless you didn't press charges for some reason, in which case you're living with a woman who is seriously contemplating murdering you. Forget LA. Get away from her as fast as possible. You should definitely talk to a lawyer about legal options, though.

Why forget L.A.?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 3:53 pm

OK, what exactly happened? Also, FB me again please so we can talk about this. You can't really get a restraining order against somebody that you are living with. It would be pointless. What did they do for you to call the cops about? Do you have anywhere to go? Maybe a friends house and stay on the couch for a few days? Possibly even a homeless shelter if that's the only option. Did you ever get a job so you can support yourself? It's hard for me to figure out what to say without knowing what happened. FB me again, I forgot your last name so I can't FB you.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 6:54 pm

equestriatola wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:

Why forget L.A.?

I think he meant "don't wait for L.A.--get out of there ASAP", even if it's to a place nearby/in the same state. Get to L.A. later, but be safe first.

OliveOilMom wrote:
Do you have anywhere to go? Maybe a friends house and stay on the couch for a few days?

Yes--like that.

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17