Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Lukario
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jun 2014, 5:33 pm

My NT friends are nice people and some of them have (had) Nice girlfriends and I can live the same life like them and we're both uneducated and take "lower-class jobs", most of my former classmates do I see them in the grocery stores around my area almost everytime and they're Nice people as well and what's the point of having Beach parties I've been to parties and they're overrated, if you want to f.ex listen to loud Music go to a Club or a concert and I also prefer most other types of Girls than the blondes/bimbos they seem to have more to offer.

foodeater
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jun 2014, 5:36 pm

being unhappy and depressed is gift. it's your brain telling you that your duty in life now is in being personally fulfilled and to forget the rest. you are lucky to experience it while young because you have much more strength, energy and time to figure out what being personally fulfilled means to you. don't waste it by giving your depression and unhappiness to other people.

it's like, if you have to go to the bathroom you don't want other people to take care that for you, so why would you give them control over something that is even more deeply personal, like your life?

revenge is wasting your life and efforts and makes you completely subservient to those people you seek revenge on. remember, you always have a choice to focus on them or on you. :)

good luck. :D