Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 7:37 pm

Moving soon but social services have messed up alot of the possess and too make it even worse the NAS report has been said to have information that does not match the band (Lowering the band to the point ware what the said won't work at all).

So social services mess things up and NAS can not write a report and keep infomaion consentint.

This is a f*****g horrible and i just feel stressed all the time as more and more goes wrong with the move.

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 8:36 pm

No one wants to reply :(.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 9:09 pm

I'm sorry this is happening to you....but I sense this will be sorted out next week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 10:57 pm

the OP will be able to make things work out alright.

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 7:17 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm sorry this is happening to you....but I sense this will be sorted out next week.

How do you think this will be sorted?

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 9:21 am

I just feel vary stressed.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 11:23 am

keep being the squeaky wheel and there is a good chance that things will be ironed out.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 11:47 am

I have to admit I find your OP a bit confusing, not 100% clear on what the issue is....but appears to be moving troubles generally speaking I am thinking. I guess all I can really say about that kind of thing is just try and take it piece by piece, like deal with each specific issue as it comes rather then looking at it as huge mountian of stress where you don't even know where to start, though that can be easier said than done.....not sure if that is at all helpful for your exact situation, I just know sometimes breaking things that are stressful down into smaller less stressful things can be helpful and make it seem less overwhelming.

IF its stress about wondering if the move will work out or not, not really sure what can be done about that..aside from hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 3:08 pm

social services are not awnsing any calls made this week at all.
Social services are trying to get me to move to a place but the funding will not be they under the current funding draft only allowing for £500 per week to fund everything eventhoe the report says things that are on higher funding bands.

And getting hold of this report is going to be vary hard as NAS does not apper to have a possess for it at all.

I just don't know how long i can take this vary as my life feels horrible and people are being so closed down about things.

I don't know what to do.

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 4:13 pm

Rest assured, and calm down. It is the weekend and not much can be done about things yet.

Enjoy the weekend first, then make any calls or drop into NAS then, I think £500 for a housing band for an ASD individual sounds sufficient. If at all possible get in touch with Social Services, write a script on exactly what you need clarifying.

There are other funding bands, but it sounds like Social has made it so that £500 is enough, I wouldn't know what your needs are though. Otherwise, considering Social Services should have provided photocopies as soon as a report is issued.

There's not much to do for the moment until Monday, hopefully the actual move is less of a stressful one :)

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 5:37 pm

PerfectlyDarkTails wrote:
Rest assured, and calm down. It is the weekend and not much can be done about things yet.

Enjoy the weekend first, then make any calls or drop into NAS then, I think £500 for a housing band for an ASD individual sounds sufficient. If at all possible get in touch with Social Services, write a script on exactly what you need clarifying.

There are other funding bands, but it sounds like Social has made it so that £500 is enough, I wouldn't know what your needs are though. Otherwise, considering Social Services should have provided photocopies as soon as a report is issued.

There's not much to do for the moment until Monday, hopefully the actual move is less of a stressful one :)

I have not been given much choice of housing :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 7:30 pm

mmcool wrote:
PerfectlyDarkTails wrote:

I have not been given much choice of housing :(

out of your limited choice available to you, choose the least bad one then try to make the best of it.

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 8:35 pm

only option that was given would cost too much :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 8:36 pm

mmcool wrote:

you have got to make them know that.

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 8:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
mmcool wrote:

Who as more then one person is dealing with this?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 8:50 pm

mmcool wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mmcool wrote:

Who as more then one person is dealing with this?

ALL parties. repeatedly until it sinks into their collective thick skulls.