17 Sep 2014, 12:35 am

I am free of any prejudice....I hate all humans equally

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 12:55 am

EzraS wrote:
I am free of any prejudice....I hate all humans equally

what about yourself? you don't hate yourself, do you?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 3:11 pm

I have a bit of a running joke whenever I'm off on a good rant against humanity:

"Well, I'm off to join the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement."

I still have no idea whether that organization is entirely for real. but I honestly like to believe they are.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 3:12 pm

I'm an early member of the Involuntary human extinction movement. :hmph:

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 5:11 pm

^
8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 5:21 pm

alpineglow wrote:
^
8O

humor :lol:

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 5:45 pm

whoops.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 5:46 pm

alpineglow wrote:
whoops.

no worries :)

mattschwartz01
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Sep 2014, 8:08 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Well, I was just reminded once more how since almost everything I like is supposedly only for kids (like cartoons, toys, and video games with an E, E 10+ or even T rating), and therefore I must be treated like a serial killer who slowly eats babies alive in front of their parent's eyes. (Actually, some sickos might find *that* more acceptable) It's just so stupid to judge someone based only on their interests that don't hurt anyone but people on the internet won't stop doing it. You may as well hate people for their skin color, which a lot of people still do. I think most human beings are cruel and evil by nature, and not truly happy unless they make someone else suffer just for being different. Well I can't say I'm not guilty of being a hater, either. I hate human beings so much sometimes it causes pain all over my body.

Some people never seem to care or pay attention no matter what trollishness is hurled at them. I think the only way I'll ever be able to do that is by becoming completely deaf and blind. :(

I'm 37 and I love cartoons. Did you know that cartoons were originally written for adults? Yes, that's right, adults. Warner Brothers brought up some rather delicate, complex, and taboo social topics in their animation. Anyone whom wants to tell you that cartoons are for kids is just looking to belittle others. Toys are also important for adults! Adult toys such as rc model planes, cars, and helicopters are important to some people. My RC helicopter and my Ham radio are just some of my toys.

Toys, cartoons, and other things of that nature are critically important in stress relief, socialization, engagement. In a world where adult imagination is often stifled, I like that toys free me from the prison that adult life can be.

You really have to treat this kind of criticism as background noise and not internalize it. There are a lot of unhappy people out on the internet and they use it to blow off steam. I'm guilty of such behavior on rare occasion and it only makes me a bad person if I'm unwilling to admit it. I'm human and error prone.

Decorequiem
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Sep 2014, 8:40 am

I don't hate everyone. In fact, given enough of a chance, one could find something to like about anyone. Yes, this is a cruel, selfish world. However, I am not exempt from being selfish. We are all that way together. I'm okay with that. The trick is to find the right people to hang around with. Nonetheless, I'll contribute a song many here will find enjoyable:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y626eTivs60[/youtube]

Evil_Chuck
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Sep 2014, 3:33 am

On the bright side, I know our faith in other people has suffered quite a bit. But I think you'll find that if you just give people a chance, they will earn your hatred individually as well as en masse. :lol:

It's true. Allow me to present a few examples, and yes, most of these conversations really happened.

MAN #1: The truth about Hurricane Katrina is, Bush was vindicated in New Orleans. Because all those bums were too lazy to get off their fannies and get jobs, they were too lazy to get out of the way of a hurricane!!
ME: I never heard it put that way before... (I hate you.)

ME: So, what's your favorite food?
WOMAN #1: Tofu salad with a wheatgrass smoothie! I eat it every day while reading Mary Daly. She's so empowering.
ME: Gee. That sounds interesting. (I hate you also.)

MAN #2: (slurring, pawing girlfriend in front of me) Hello, we'd like...a room for the evening.
WOMAN #2: (laughs hysterically)
ME: Can I see your ID and credit or debit card, please? (Urge to hate both of you...rising.)
MAN #2: Just a sec. (takes 5 minutes to get them because he's plastered) Sorry, there's a LOT of stuff in my pants right now.
MAN #2: Hey, if you can give us a lower rate, we'll let you join in.
ME: No thanks. (I hate and am utterly disgusted by both of you.)

MY DOG: Arf! Pant! Jump! Lick face!
ME: I love you. :P

FUNNY DEATH METAL LYRICS OF THE WEEK: 'DEMON'S WIND' BY VADER
Clammy frog descends
Demon's wind, the stars answer your desire
Join the undead, that's the place you'll never leave
You wanna die... but death cannot do us apart...