Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 4:59 pm

After moving i just learn that this place in some ways is my restrictive.

Like going to the shows before i went in the shop it self on my own but here staff follow you around the shop right next to you. - don't know status on this one.
Going outside you have to tell staff ware you're going (Did not have to do this in the old place). but i might be able to under less questions soonish but not going out without telling unless they forget to close the door as they are rfid wireless key locked.
staff bugging alot more as before i could go into my room and not have any staff come up but now they is checks.
In this place you seam to have to tell staff that you can do things(switches staff per couple of hours).

But might be allowed to keep sharp knives (don't know fully).
apparent extra freedom: being able to keep my own meds and money (Not being given the key to the safe).

Maybe it's because i built up so much trust with the old place and now have to build it with the new place. (I thought they shared loads of information)

I was told by the old place that i would gets loads more freedom in the new place.

Sorry if this turned into a rant.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 6:47 pm

This sounds tough adjusting to a new place with all the impositions of communicating (explaining) everything you'd like to do & having to get at least tacit approval.
I've been in similar 'types' of circumstances, it can be hard, Jedi hugz to you!
I believe things will smooth out very shortly as the staff and you get to know each other and things (situations) will get more flexible.
Acting happy and polite will go a long way this first little bit.

By the way, if this was a rant, it was gentle and comfortable to read, thanks!

mattschwartz01
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Sep 2014, 7:11 pm

Change isn't easy, bud. Hang in there and stay hopeful. Things will get better :D

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2014, 4:17 pm

Today was in Norwich and was told that if I went out of sight they would call the police.

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 6:01 am

No one?