Page 114 of 579 [ 9252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 579  Next

Az29
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jan 2012, 6:10 am

It's probably a stupid rant but I need to scream about the game series resistance. Recently bought a PS3 (don't get me started on the crap menu compared to the xbox) anyway it came with resistance 3 so I of course bought resistance FOM and resistance 2.

Played resistance FOM in co-op. So after we finish that we put number 2 in..wtf is up with the co-op mode, that's not a true co-op. To me co-op is playing the exact same story as if it were a one player but it's split screen, that was quickly abandoned for Haze...split screen vertically is wrong!

So we put resistance 3 in and I almost have a meltdown(after waiting about an hour for all the updates and the let downs of haze and Res 2)... they've changed all the controls 8O (well most of them) nothing worse then being out of ammo on a gun and pressing the wrong damn button to change weapon...AAAAHHHH! I could feel the frustration rising so I had to stop playing for a few minutes to calm down, I was so enraged, but thankfully now that I'm used to the buttons I'm really enjoying it...still screwing up with pressing R2 for my weapon change instead of triangle when under extreme pressure...you know your partner is bleeding out, your surrounded by a a dozen chimera...

Anyway meaningless rant but I had to do it.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 9:09 am

My brother is smashing stuff. Again.
I've already cut myself twice from standing on glass that he doesn't clean up properly after his tantrums.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 11:53 am

I really am evil. I deserve to be hated. I don't hate myself enough, considering how evil I am. :(

Also, I keep having hallucinations.

timewaster
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jan 2012, 6:38 am

hmm, a rant.....

Erm, how come cars are allowed to be driven on roads and yet there aren't any safety rails anywhere? If you went to a themepark there are only a certain amount of rides yet there are guard rails everywhere, you come onto a normal street and there are these massive piece of metal weighing tons sometimes and yet nobody thinks it's silly that these ridiculously dangerous death machines are flying about the place everywhere doing ridiculous speeds just waiting for the person driving them to lose their attention for a second. And goddamn, they're so loud. I walked around on christmas day and it was heaven, no cars on the road and everywhere was silent. Perfect. When cars first appeared they were startling horses and people were all wtf, has the wtf become so commonplace now that we don't question the stupidity of it all?

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 5:59 pm

i find it really annoying when people get a crush on someone and start changing themselves to someone they think their crush would find more appealing. why does everyone do that

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 6:09 pm

Edit: These are rhetorical's I've got to remember to stop answering these like regular questions.

Edit Again: AHHHHHH I want to answer these questions!! !!

goodwitchy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 10:17 pm

I am so angry right now! NOTHING is EVER good enough for my parents!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Circle989898
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 11:12 pm

these pills aren't working.

DNMA
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jan 2012, 2:19 am

I can only be myself.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2012, 3:02 am

I think I am leading someone on who I shouldn't be...I mean he is legit serious about it and taking missionary discussions and I haven't even met him....mush less webcammed. Don't get me wrong, he's cute....but he doesn't make me laugh or get any of my jokes and he kinda sucks at English....plus he says he is looking for something serious. I am not looking for something serious unless I fall in love...but one of the key elements is already missing. I can usually tell if a guy and I have chemistry even online but it seems like we don't and he seems like a sweet guy and I don't want to break his heart. I just don't think I should let it get any further because I don't want to be mean. However, I like that feeling of someone pining for me and pining for them at the same time....but I just don't know. Plus he says he is married to his work, and he's a dog groomer. I'm not saying that he needs to be rich, but I doubt that will pay much for the future and Idk I just think I make too many mistakes in the love department. *sigh*

DNMA

08 Jan 2012, 8:02 am

This is just a prologue. Don't look back.

Look at your hands. So much can be done with them.

Don't look back.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2012, 10:15 am

i need to find a job but the fact i can't even go in the 'work and finding a job' section on here doesn't bode well.
stupid me

AnonymousPasserBy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jan 2012, 4:58 pm

society's response to me being ugly: beat me up 4 on 1, film it, upload on youtube, show during oral exam on the big projector, teacher doesn't do s**t about it.

society's response to coloured contact lenses, makeup for men, plastic surgery, fasting to lose weight: that's sooo fake. you have bdd. go to a hospital.

MAKE A PICK :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

edit: damn this is a good place to vent :lol:

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2012, 5:15 pm

^ ): you're so not ugly
they did that because they are doobieheads

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2012, 5:33 pm

AHHHH Gah can't my parents just make this a place I want to come back to at least sometimes? :x :x :x

AnonymousPasserBy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jan 2012, 7:33 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
^ ): you're so not ugly
they did that because they are doobieheads

thx for being kind...again (: