Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2015, 11:42 pm

I needed someone to talk to, so I came here. I'm So Mad at my sister! She is ruining everything!! ! She already ruin our relationship, our relationship is SO WORST now.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 1:19 am

What happened?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 1:45 am

Is this the right place for this thread?

She is controlling, thinks she knows everything about me including my Asperger, she tells me what to do & she thinks I have to listen to her.

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 1:48 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I needed someone to talk to, so I came here. I'm So Mad at my sister! She is ruining everything!! ! She already ruin our relationship, our relationship is SO WORST now.

I know how you feel. But I have the same problem with my mother. What I do is not talk to her and let things cool off. Do your normal routines eventually she would try to open up a dialogue. I do not like it at all when my mother compares me with other family members. But I have learned not to fight with her. Just let her talk. Its a waste of time. If you have any questions on dealing with a sibling drop me a line.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2015, 5:33 pm

frenchmanflats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

I know how you feel. But I have the same problem with my mother. What I do is not talk to her and let things cool off. Do your normal routines eventually she would try to open up a dialogue. I do not like it at all when my mother compares me with other family members. But I have learned not to fight with her. Just let her talk. Its a waste of time. If you have any questions on dealing with a sibling drop me a line.

Do you mean PM you?

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 8:30 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
frenchmanflats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Do you mean PM you?

If you have a family dispute with your sister just send me a mail and I will share some of my secrets on dealing with a brother or sister. You can vent your frustrations with your sister.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 9:07 pm

frenchmanflats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
frenchmanflats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Do you mean PM you?

If you have a family dispute with your sister just send me a mail and I will share some of my secrets on dealing with a brother or sister. You can vent your frustrations with your sister.

How can I send you mail? I live in California too. And you around my age, I'm 45.

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 9:37 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
frenchmanflats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
frenchmanflats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Do you mean PM you?

How can I send you mail? I live in California too. And you around my age, I'm 45.

You can post a message here in Wrong Planet message box. All of my conversations are private. I do know what you are going through. Battling with brothers and sister's is very common and I have learned to navigate the waters of conflicts. My mother in the other hand, is tougher nut to crack.

Waterfalls
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 9:48 pm

It's almost always a waste of time to argue with someone who won't listen and when I do I get more upset trying to find rationality or a compromise.....if the other person won't listen, you can do anything and everything for them and it will just exhaust you without ever satisfying them. Listening is fine, and you may be able to get somewhere. But if the person won't listen you'll only upset yourself trying to get them to.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 10:12 pm

frenchmanflats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
frenchmanflats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
frenchmanflats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Do you mean PM you?

You can post a message here in Wrong Planet message box. All of my conversations are private. I do know what you are going through. Battling with brothers and sister's is very common and I have learned to navigate the waters of conflicts. My mother in the other hand, is tougher nut to crack.

You have your PM turned off.

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 3:17 am

I would completely ignore her totally.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 5:55 am

frenchmanflats, your private message is still disabled.