Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 7:24 pm

I don't know how to explain it? I have a WPer I've known for 6+ years and we email. Sometimes I can email her 5+ times in a day with not many if any responses. She's busy teaching online college classes. The semester starts back up at the end of August and now she has been promoted full time. YA! WOW! Awesome! (feel good for your friend).

But I'm always complaining about life drama! Family upsets me! Teen sister acting rebellious! Personal issues (currently waiting for SSI Lawyer stuff another year+) Also sadly I've been dealing with severe numbness this whole year which I talk about (complain) maybe? Maybe too much? But it IS an issue and I have good days/bad days with this numbness.

It's RARE but I DO have days where I don't email her at all and go about my small life (small) as in I do some chores surf the web maybe play a video game/t.v. so YES "small" Yet I can have drama and email her 5+ times a day on most days! Those days I skip emailing her is sort of liberating. You aren't constantly complaining about life and are able to (some days BUT RARE! able to deal with your life BS! without OMG! WP friend OMG! email.)

Need to add I'm Ms.Twilight Sparkle LOL! anxiety waiting for her response daily. I'm 3 hrs. ahead her in Arizona me in Florida doesn't help matters. (emailing me at 2AM I'm DEAD ASLEEP lol!)

Any tips or help on this issue????

aspieinaz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Aug 2016, 4:59 am

In answer to your topic, yes, I basically have zero self confidence. And since I haven't gained any in 63 years, I'm pretty sure this is the way it's going to stay. I follow my husband around as his shadow because I have no confidence to do anything alone. He understands this and he protects me. I am afraid of gasoline because when I was 22 I was trapped in a burning van and almost died and ended up with second degree burns on 15% of my body. So I am terrified to go to a gas station to fill up my car. I also am afraid to drive anywhere alone, but I do it on occasion, but all the while I am constantly praying, "God, please keep me safe and please don't let me hurt anyone with this car." Sorry this is totally off topic from what you posted. But it's true, and maybe reading it can distract you for a bit while you are waiting to get an email response from your friend who is so busy with teaching stuff :)