I wish I had a gun so I could shoot myself in the head

Page 8 of 10 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 7:19 am

*is relieved OP is feeling better.* [needs to be a sweat wiped off brow emoji] I hope you can make the power of manifestation work for you by starting with subtle autosuggestion- paste pictures of the environment you want wherever you can put them in your residence. if it is a tin can in the woods, get pictures of that and place it in the kitchen, living room, bathroom bedroom, steering wheel of car should that be applicable. dwell on those pictures and dwell on the feeling of that being present in your life as a fact. there is no law against this, it can only be therapeutic, at least as an escape from present circumstances and as a reminder of a prime goal.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 11:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
I hope you can make the power of manifestation work for you by starting with subtle autosuggestion- ...

I can see it in my mind.
I sometimes forget how precarious my mental state is and take on too much. This is the case with the job I took. I have to finish my course.
One foot in front of the other.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 11:49 am

I'm so glad you are feeling better!Ive been thinking about you a lot these past days.I wish I was rich becuse I'd offer to fly you down here for R&R.You could walk in the woods all day and never see another person.The leaves are changing colors and there are so many birds and squirrels about.Its nice and warm in the day with fall like cool at night.You could play with all my pets,a goose,lizards,dogs and chickens.So many lovely flowers blooming.
My closest neighbor is over a 1/4 mile away and it's a quiet dirt road,no sound but wind,birdsong,falling leaves and maybe a distant dog barking.The river is right below my house,fun to walk and look for fossils and pretty rocks.
For some of us isolation is the only cure,keep the idea of the cottage close to your heart.Its a goal like wise Auntblabby said.
My door is always open for you Ann.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 12:21 pm

^
My apologies for the derail, but my hat is off to one of the most smart, classy, generous and beautiful women of wrong planet.

That being said,I wish you the best Ann, I went "against" you a couple of times, but you have an excellent, vivid and lucid mind, and I suspect a great heart!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 12:59 pm

Thank you,not sure if I'm all of that. :D

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 1:49 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I'm so glad you are feeling better!Ive been thinking about you a lot these past days.I wish I was rich becuse I'd offer to fly you down here for R&R.You could walk in the woods all day and never see another person.The leaves are changing colors and there are so many birds and squirrels about.Its nice and warm in the day with fall like cool at night.You could play with all my pets,a goose,lizards,dogs and chickens.So many lovely flowers blooming.
My closest neighbor is over a 1/4 mile away and it's a quiet dirt road,no sound but wind,birdsong,falling leaves and maybe a distant dog barking.The river is right below my house,fun to walk and look for fossils and pretty rocks.
For some of us isolation is the only cure,keep the idea of the cottage close to your heart.Its a goal like wise Auntblabby said.

Thank you. Your place sounds idyllic. I wish I could visit. Maybe one day I will be rich. I've always wanted a hobby farm with alpaca. They hum to each other.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 1:57 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Thank you. Your place sounds idyllic. I wish I could visit. Maybe one day I will be rich. I've always wanted a hobby farm with alpaca. They hum to each other.

You're welcome.I didn't know that about Alpacas.The humming sounds like it would be soothing.And of course they are cute.I have around three acres in grass,I'd love that raise the mini horses.Goats are nice,so friendly.But they are good at escaping the fenced area and eating the flowers and veggies.Been there,they even got on the porch and ate the house plants.

SlowMazorati
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Oct 2016, 3:07 pm

Hi androbot. I am glad you are feeling a lot better and more in control. Wow, you have neighbours like i had till recently! They were moved out. It can be so unsettling. Plus with a job you weren't happy about. And probably an avalanche of other memories and anxieties. It's enough to cause a massive meltdown! You are far from being a failure and worthless, but you probably realise that now. Well done for making the decision about the job. Saying 'no' isn't failure. NOT saying 'no' can be.

I hope you will accept a hug from an oldie who hasn't been on wp long, but thinks she can empathise with you. Now, a plan for somewhere better to live.......... :)

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 3:58 pm

SlowMazorati wrote:
Hi androbot. I am glad you are feeling a lot better and more in control. Wow, you have neighbours like i had till recently! They were moved out. It can be so unsettling. Plus with a job you weren't happy about. And probably an avalanche of other memories and anxieties. It's enough to cause a massive meltdown! You are far from being a failure and worthless, but you probably realise that now. Well done for making the decision about the job. Saying 'no' isn't failure. NOT saying 'no' can be.

Thank you. I agree. I have to be careful about what I ask of myself.

SlowMazorati wrote:
I hope you will accept a hug from an oldie who hasn't been on wp long, but thinks she can empathise with you. Now, a plan for somewhere better to live.......... :)

*hugs*
This place is going to change around me once they start the construction. It could be a nice spot when they're done, but right now they just want the rent cheques.

SlowMazorati
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Oct 2016, 2:38 am

Again stressful, but it's good you have the end result in mind. I guess you might be asleep now. Rest well.
:)

B19
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Oct 2016, 10:06 pm

How is it going today, androbot? What kind of day is it on the 1-10 scale today?

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 10:15 pm

Yea Androbot how are you?

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2016, 6:58 am

As compared to the other day I am a 7. I have formally resigned my job and am working diligently on my course.

NurseAngela, I noticed that you have not responded to my question of a few pages back, so I don't know if you are still following this thread. However, I want to say that I found your comments in this thread to be unhelpful and self-centered. I am a big girl, so I can just put it down to you struggling with your own issues with your father. I would suggest, though, that you familiarize yourself with the etiquette of The Haven. Particularly the bit about it being a supportive place. To someone less sure of their own mind, your comments could have caused them harm. I see you are a Christian from your posts in other threads and I wonder how you reconcile your behaviour with the charitable behaviour that was encouraged by Christ?

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2016, 2:23 pm

androbot01 wrote:
As compared to the other day I am a 7. I have formally resigned my job and am working diligently on my course.

NurseAngela, I noticed that you have not responded to my question of a few pages back, so I don't know if you are still following this thread. However, I want to say that I found your comments in this thread to be unhelpful and self-centered. I am a big girl, so I can just put it down to you struggling with your own issues with your father. I would suggest, though, that you familiarize yourself with the etiquette of The Haven. Particularly the bit about it being a supportive place. To someone less sure of their own mind, your comments could have caused them harm. I see you are a Christian from your posts in other threads and I wonder how you reconcile your behaviour with the charitable behaviour that was encouraged by Christ?
Maybe I am wrong on this but some people may just struggle to give advice even when they want to. I think I struggle with it as well but maybe it isn't good to just assume that this person is bad when their intentions may have been good.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2016, 2:33 pm

Shahunshah wrote:
...maybe it isn't good to just assume that this person is bad when their intentions may have been good.

I'm not sure I do assume bad intentions. I just don't understand the thinking. You have been very supportive and I appreciate it.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2016, 7:01 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
...maybe it isn't good to just assume that this person is bad when their intentions may have been good.

I'm not sure I do assume bad intentions. I just don't understand the thinking. You have been very supportive and I appreciate it.
Thanks it is quite warming to hear that. I am not sure myself, the person doesn't seem like a troll however as from the looks of it they post quite frequently on this site.