Clothes , cough , crippled-ness .

Page 1 of 12 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 6:51 pm

I wanted to discuss my manifestation of all 3 :( at length , however I have less than 15 minutes Internet time and then none til' Monday :cry: ...I will say that the pants I have on , " temporary " sweat pants , are really the only " wearable " things I have... :cry: My weight's balooning up and down over the last year has hurt things :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 8:14 pm

Merry Christmas ... and if you see this on Monday, just remember,
it's the Twelve Days of Christmas! :)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 4:56 pm

...Thank you . I did get verry limited use of thi ultra-low end tablet I ordered from Wamart.Com (how unccool !) (there are no retail Wallys in SF proper) ,

ote="the_phoenix"]Merry Christmas ... and if you see this on Monday, just remember,
it's the Twelve Days of Christmas! :)[/quote]

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 5:33 pm

Well, I've never owned a tablet in my life. I'm more used to the old-fashioned computers. And Walmart online? Nothing wrong with that. Hope you've been able to enjoy some holiday spirit!

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Dec 2016, 6:11 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Thank you . I did get verry limited use of thi ultra-low end tablet I ordered from Wamart.Com (how unccool !) (there are no retail Wallys in SF proper) ,

Do you own the tablet now?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2016, 6:31 pm

...YES , I DO . MY TIME IS PRETTY /MINIMAL , AND MY BODY IS IN SUCH ,,,,,,,,,BAD,,,,,,,,, SHAPE ;-9=0 . THERE WAS , EARLIER , NEAR TO THIS PATCH WHERE I,M SITTING , A RIFLES-DRAWN POLICE TAKEDOWN OF SOMEONE;S BIG KNIFE .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2016, 7:02 pm

...I AM IN BAD PHYSICAL SHAPE . COULD SAY MORE , BUT.........SOB .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2016, 10:03 pm

I hope you are getting medical help.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 6:07 pm

...It is Wednesday . I have on the new clothes/ I bought at Old Navy last night , clothes which were really much much too expensive , costing a large % of all the money I have .
I bought one pair of bluejeans (which were considerably more expensive than the cut of jeans I;d bought from the same Old Navy just before Christmas Day) , a belt , a printed T-shirt and a mini-sweater sort of sub-T-shirt - It took more than1/2 of the money I had in my : main/heavy : money pocket then . :-(
But I HAD to have something , my very few other clothes were falling apart
am now wearing them . I spent much of the/morning lying , exausted , inn my room and cleaning myself to put the new clothes get , getting exausted in the middle of the dressing and lying down some more :-( . I didn,t get out the door til; 2 PM or so , after the St. Anthony;s feed is oover - And it does take me a long time to go the minimaal way from the Sanctuary shelter to St. Anthony,s , the other day it was 35-40 minutesish to get from The Sanctuary shelter to the foot of the hill St. Anthony,s is on or so :cry: , and that was with the last , Market Street , leg being via thhe bus/trolley .
I am just so welled up/chubby in my torso sometimes :( . It even seems like XXL shirts won,t leave
my torso comfortabe in waist , while pants seem to have a hard time staying up , 4 waist is the highest there generally is I think?? at the few mass/chain stores near crippled , HARD TO GET AROUND ! :cry: , me .
At that Olld Navy I asked about triple XL , they said they carry that only on-line - Boy , it feels good to know you,re not : normal : , can,t get your size - much , anyway - at a store :( .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 7:08 pm

...As exausted as I was , I didn,t go to St. Anthony,s , or to my main computer lab (a further walk beyond SA,s) , I spent too much money at this expensive grocery-deli directly across from the Sanctuary with the thoiught of trying out their Wi-Fi now that I have a tech again (Plus , I did get on the slot to do my laundry tonight , during the early evening , and I don,t want to get too far away and possibly get back late) .
The roomates I have in the shelter room are OK , but I hhave no privacy , and they have little techs on wbich they do low-volume play movies/whatever stored on then=m low-volume through the night (There is no Wi-Fi at the Sanctuary) , I don,t have that on my tech and I wouldn,t know how to put it on :( .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 8:50 pm

...I get a lot of pills , ut not a whole loada,a treatment :( .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 5:47 pm

...I have been going around and feeling extremely bloated in the torso , as I said (Even though I don't think I've been eating - by my standards - that much ! !! !! !!) , while , on the pants , my pants seem to fall rather low , get low-slung :( .

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2016, 6:36 pm

Make sure you have a way of tying up your pants if need-be, whether it's a belt or a drawstring.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 6:42 pm

...I have something , thank you , but I have few clothes :( - and my digestioj/elimination , my tendency to have poop come out :cry: - is REALLY a problem .

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2016, 6:43 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I have something , thank you , but I have few clothes :( - and my digestioj/elimination , my tendency to have poop come out :cry: - is REALLY a problem .

Why don't you buy 'Depends' when you're next at the mall? They should prevent any poop from staining your clothes.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 6:46 pm

...Actually , getting to " normal " , lower-/mass-market priced , stores is a difficulty for me - In the central city , " all-American " mall/discount stores are a bit rare - Many stores (for instance , that sell clothes) are either rather old-gaurd (expensive) department stores/men's shops or rather boutique-y places ~ Tending toward the expensive and tending toward having little , if anything , that fits me :( .

Tobes wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

Why don't you buy 'Depends' when you're next at the mall? They should prevent any poop from staining your clothes.