Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 9:52 pm

I am currently finding myself and I need to be free from distractions and reading here makes me want to post.

I would like to become a more positive person,

I am aware users can't be deleted and I am aware of all the notes that go along with this so can someone please close my account.

I would like to be able to rejoin under a new name but that won't happen for a while,

Also lol, you know you guys have wanted to punch that ban button for a while so just do it and make everyone happy lulz :mrgreen:

I need time free from distraction to work on myself thanks,

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 9:54 pm

Also if there is a way to wipe my PMs completely off the face of the (wrong) planet then I would like that very much,

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 9:57 pm

How will we know when you come back?

You may be enlightened by then and speaking like the Buddha. :mrgreen:

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 9:59 pm

Raleigh wrote:
You may be enlightened by then and speaking like the Buddha. :mrgreen:

hahahaha,

I hate you Raleigh :heart: :heart:

You are a dick...

But I love you for it,

I'll let everyone that is important know :mrgreen:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:00 pm

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Love you too, kimosabi (not the urban dictionary definition)

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:11 pm

How about I put a voluntary ban on your account for two weeks? This gives you some time out to explore change while not closing the door on the support community you know.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:14 pm

Sorry, but being nice won't get you deleted. You have to be obnoxious and cross the line of tastefulness. Even then, someone might pretend to be you, so its best all around to simply not post for awhile...

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:17 pm

That is fine but I could always join under a new name,

I think it could help keep me positive but if you think things could get worse (which they could) then maybe a new username is bad idea.

You know B19, we haven't exactly got off on the right foot as is true with everyone so just do your better judgement, I should have an idea whats up in two weeks.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:21 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
Even then, someone might pretend to be you,

That has happened before...

B19 do you want me to PM you the new username I would post as and maybe with a keyword to identify myself?

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:32 pm

Unless there are quite extreme reasons for it, we don't encourage new usernames. A new username probably won't give you a new identity here, and may just confuse your existing friends here, so that it disrupts the supportive friendship you have with them.

How about adopting a new outlook or new goal or new approach in some way instead? Change may be just what you need, though radical change is often less effective than step by step change (IMO), and small changes often lead to bigger ones as the momentum gathers over time.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:36 pm

Ugh,

Whatever B19...

Maybe I'll just leave and won't come back, I know what is best for me.

But its fine, I would rather walk completely alone anyway 8)

See everyone in a (distasteful) hell 8)

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:44 pm

You know I am totally open to suggestions B19,

Go ahead and preach it, I am all ears :)

What goal do you think I should have?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:50 pm

Every time you say something positive I will give you a cherry. :cherry:
Until life is one big bowl of cherries. :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry:

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:52 pm

Oh I got a couple of bowls of cherries right now and looks like I might have another following me 8O

But I am alright, everything fine, now and forever more 8)

Goodnight guys, I got to sleep and move :roll:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 11:06 pm

...I just tried to send another brief PM to you but it looks :roll: like you may have cut that function off already :P .
Well ,
if that's your decision , all the best for you . If you maybe would like my FB , G-Mail , or Yahoo! please let me know .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 11:09 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I just tried to send another brief PM to you but it looks :roll: like you may have cut that function off already :P .
Well ,
if that's your decision , all the best for you . If you maybe would like my FB , G-Mail , or Yahoo! please let me know .

PM is back on but it might be a while before I can reply,

Obviously not gonna get what I want...