Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Sep 2017, 4:52 am

^Chicago?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 5:07 am

...I meant KK , he always speaks of being a lifelong New Yorker...Still, maybe his Da moved. i presumed DW meant Chi-Town.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 9:14 am

Yep. Chicago.

My dad moved to Chicago in 1979 in order to accept a "better" job there.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 9:39 am

...Are your parents split. then?
Miine were. Legally seperated, never divorced, briefly, saw each other a lot. Are interred in same plot where my brother is too :cry: I have the option of being there also - Now, would be inclined to say not. Of corse, as things now stand nobody but the county would take the initiative to dispose of this carcass anyhow :( . My, cheerful, eh :mrgreen: ? But realistic :wink: ! " Be seeing you " :skull: !

"kraftiekortie"]Yep. Chicago.

My dad moved to Chicago in 1979 in order to accept a "better" job there.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 9:53 am

They legally separated in 1972, got divorced around 1978

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 11:36 am

ASS-P wrote:
...Two points for DW:
(1) I receive my money in a small weekly slices manner, so something that would require. a large up-front payment, such as rent, is difficult. This would be especially true for a required " first, last, and deposit " situation. I don't have a bank account, either (One would need the ability to take me money out of use to start the ount to do so, too.).
(2) I need a charger to keep my phone going! 8O This teeny Cricket is, essentially, all the connection I have with the Web :(! As for getting a job - Hello? You're the one who says to put aside my college ambitions - Minus that additional knowledge/prestige, exactly what job am I going to be hired for right now? And this is before my latest amputation :cry: , which I have put up elsewhere :( .........

Didn't mean your dream job bro. Is there NOTHING you can do? I'm assuming you haven't been unemployed your whole life. And if not, then why the unnecessary expense of a phone? You can still post at a public library.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Sep 2017, 2:55 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Are your parents split. then?
Miine were. Legally seperated, never divorced, briefly, saw each other a lot. Are interred in same plot where my brother is too :cry: I have the option of being there also - Now, would be inclined to say not. Of corse, as things now stand nobody but the county would take the initiative to dispose of this carcass anyhow :( . My, cheerful, eh :mrgreen: ? But realistic :wink: ! " Be seeing you " :skull: !

Me and Sis have plots waiting for us next to Mom and our cousin. Funny, it's not morbid to think of. It's sort of cozy, all of us reunited, sort of. My father's buried somewhere on the same big hill, presumably sober by now.