I tried apologizing to her...

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2007, 10:26 pm

I recently sent one of my old friends a message through Myspace (I've been having trouble finding her in person) apologizing for a lot of various things and asking for forgiveness. We had a falling out quite a while back, and we haven't been on speaking terms for two years. She read it I found out...(by checking my "Sent" folder), but she never sent me back a response. What does this mean? Does this mean she'll never forgive me? Is she waiting to find me in person at graduation (On Thursday) to say something to me? It's bothering me in the back of my mind that I may never be forgiven.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2007, 11:11 pm

she needs time I think
I had a fight with a friend who I thought would never forgive me
she she started to just yesterday :P were working on becoming friends (it was a really stupid reason why she is mad at me) :roll:

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2007, 5:25 am

Kilroy wrote:
she needs time I think
I had a fight with a friend who I thought would never forgive me
she she started to just yesterday :P were working on becoming friends (it was a really stupid reason why she is mad at me) :roll:

If 2 years is not enough time, then no amount is enough.

I think the girl is simply Not Interested in re-establishing a friendship or even an acquaintanceship. Why dig up old wounds that have healed and were largely forgotten? All you did by messaging her was remind her of some bad things that happened 2 years ago. Unless she is like me, she has made plenty of new friends/relations since then and therefore has no incentive to talk to you.

She is not waiting to find you in person, or she would have told you this. She is ignoring you for the above reasons. I am correct on this.

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2007, 5:38 am

forgive yourself, who cares if she does or not.