Page 33 of 58 [ 926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 58  Next

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2019, 7:12 am

Darmok wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
*All predictions on the future state of any part of the US economy based on no information or facts whatsoever.

No need to boast of your qualifications to run for President.

I'm not sure I could run America from my sofa.

Mind you, how bad could I be; might as well give it a go.

Will they want to check my birth certificate, or is that just the black ones?

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2019, 7:22 am

It says place of birth, Croydon. Have you got one of those?

It also has The Royal Coat of Arms. The Royal Coat of Arms is a lion wearing a crown, and a unicorn. If anyone questions it, I will say the US department for birth certificates is sponsored by Disney. What do you think, good plan?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 10:19 pm

Ah the comic life of Ezra. I am talking online with someone about getting lost easily and the chance of getting hit by a car. Then I go out with my cousin to get a couple of things downtown. I see a cop questioning some guy on the corner. I hear someone say "bad time to jay walk" and then a couple of seconds later I feel my cousin's hands on my shoulders pulling me back because I was about to walk across the street against the light and there was traffic.

Took me a minute or so to put it together. Then the comic irony. Just talking about getting hit by a car. Looking at a guy getting busted for jay walking. Start crossing against the light and probably would have gotten hit. Unbelievable. Fortunately I can find humor in this rather than it just making me feel bad.

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 12:56 pm

EzraS wrote:
Ah the comic life of Ezra. I am talking online with someone about getting lost easily and the chance of getting hit by a car. Then I go out with my cousin to get a couple of things downtown. I see a cop questioning some guy on the corner. I hear someone say "bad time to jay walk" and then a couple of seconds later I feel my cousin's hands on my shoulders pulling me back because I was about to walk across the street against the light and there was traffic.

Took me a minute or so to put it together. Then the comic irony. Just talking about getting hit by a car. Looking at a guy getting busted for jay walking. Start crossing against the light and probably would have gotten hit. Unbelievable. Fortunately I can find humor in this rather than it just making me feel bad.

That is ironic.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 9:08 pm

Deep thoughts.

There Are Four Lights!

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 9:59 am

Darmok wrote:
Deep thoughts.

What?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:26 am

He smokes a lot of crack.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:32 am

I wonder what a dumple looks like. And do you need male and female dumples to make dumplings? Or do dumples just split like amoeba? So many unanswered questions! :wink: :nerdy:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:46 am

AnneOleson wrote:
Or do dumples just split like amoeba? So many unanswered questions! :wink: :nerdy:

I believe this is it. They simultaneously split into eight. And take many years to mature. That's why there are so many dumplings and so few dumples.

There Are Four Lights!

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:51 am

No sign of a breeding partner, and the dumple doesn't appear small enough to have produced the dumpling by splitting. Maybe dumples are all female and born pregnant, like aphids.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 12:58 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:

No sign of a breeding partner, and the dumple doesn't appear small enough to have produced the dumpling by splitting. Maybe dumples are all female and born pregnant, like aphids.

It's unusual to see a photo. Full dumples only exist for a fraction of a second before they undergo fission, like rare atomic particles.

There Are Four Lights!

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 1:14 pm

Darmok wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:

It's unusual to see a photo. Full dumples only exist for a fraction of a second before they undergo fission, like rare atomic particles.

What is your evidence?

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 1:15 pm

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Aug 2019, 1:28 pm

Was Humpty Dumpty the father of all dumples, a sort of culinary Adam?

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 1:49 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
Darmok wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:

What is your evidence?

Only a lifetime of observing natural dumpling behavio(u)r in the wild. What's yours?

There Are Four Lights!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 8:11 pm

Mmmmm,dumplings.