Page 15 of 58 [ 926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 58  Next

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2018, 8:01 am

OK, well, keep us posted.

I was going to audit a college course as a way to get out of the house and do something "for me" (caregiver to a spouse with dementia) but I just have too much going on in my life. It was just a pipe dream. I am getting a little more settled into my caregiver role anyway.

RichardJ
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 4:17 pm

Welcome back EzraS!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 1:45 am

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 2:29 am

It all started out with just one little bunny in the yard that I named Nibbles. After a while there were several rabbits. Then a whole colony of them. A few weeks ago they either ate the grass or dug mini trenchs making patterns similar to crop circles. Two weeks ago I went down into the basement and there were dozens of salamanders on one wall. And they were forming patterns similar to the patterns in the grass made by the rabbits. I brought my dad down to take a look, but they were gone by then.
Several times I have seen faintly glowing spheres in my peripheral vision. About the size of softballs. Several items in the house have moved from their original position. The changes in position have been too subtle for anyone but me to notice.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 2:37 am

^ I have always suspected that salamanders are responsible for more things than people realize.

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 4:03 am

Really? These were small like 3-4" long and dark brown to black in color. Also there was a strange smell at the time. Kind of like roses.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 7:17 am

Oh, honey. I hope you are kidding.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 7:17 am

EzraS wrote:
It all started out with just one little bunny in the yard that I named Nibbles. After a while there were several rabbits. Then a whole colony of them. A few weeks ago they either ate the grass or dug mini trenchs making patterns similar to crop circles. Two weeks ago I went down into the basement and there were dozens of salamanders on one wall. And they were forming patterns similar to the patterns in the grass made by the rabbits. I brought my dad down to take a look, but they were gone by then.
Several times I have seen faintly glowing spheres in my peripheral vision. About the size of softballs. Several items in the house have moved from their original position. The changes in position have been too subtle for anyone but me to notice.

Sounds a bit like like you might have a circular floater in your eyes and you are lining them up with similar patterns ?

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 7:35 am

SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Sounds a bit like like you might have a circular floater in your eyes and you are lining them up with similar patterns ?

If you mean the orbs, I've seen those going down the hallway, not up in the sky. But when I turn to look, it's gone. All I get is a fleeting glimpse.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 7:41 am

EzraS wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:

If you mean the orbs, I've seen those going down the hallway, not up in the sky. But when I turn to look, it's gone. All I get is a fleeting glimpse.

I'm forever seeing things out of the corner of my eye that make look and turn out to be nothing - I think it's anxiety related for me , are you stressing about anything more than normal at the moment. Is being an adult affecting you?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 7:47 am

I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown.The dream is gone.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 7:53 am

but just think how many 'The dream is gone' threads you can make , welcome to adulthood

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 8:04 am

SaveFerris wrote:
but just think how many 'The dream is gone' threads you can make , welcome to adulthood

Should run for president?
Should trust the government?
Will they put me in the firing line?
Is it just a waste of time?
Did I mention the orbs are pink?

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 8:10 am

EzraS wrote:
I decided start a diary of stuff I do....

So, THIS is where you are, Ezzie!

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 8:20 am

BeaArthur wrote:
Oh, honey. I hope you are kidding.

The part about the rabbits is true. Well up to the point where they made crop circles.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 9:07 am

EzraS wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Should run for president?