Ezra's pointless thread.

Page 18 of 48 [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 48  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,174
Location: Twin Peaks

26 Sep 2018, 8:33 am

I just realized my 5 year anniversary was a couple of days ago.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 65,995
Location: Queens, NYC

26 Sep 2018, 8:38 am

Happy 5th.



AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,118
Location: Brigham City, Utah

26 Sep 2018, 8:52 am

EzraS wrote:
I just realized my 5 year anniversary was a couple of days ago.

The gifts for a fifth anniversary are wood and silverware. Go for the silverware, Ezzie. :wink:

My fifth anniversary with autism and WP will be in two years.

I have wood, but silverware would be nice ... just saying. :)


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


SaveFerris
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,690
Location: UK

02 Oct 2018, 12:19 pm

AspieUtah wrote:

I have wood, but silverware would be nice ... just saying. :)


I have reported this comment as it should be in the adult section :lol:


_________________
R Tape loading error, 0:1

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard


AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,118
Location: Brigham City, Utah

02 Oct 2018, 1:14 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:

I have wood, but silverware would be nice ... just saying. :)

I have reported this comment as it should be in the adult section :lol:

Mostly honey Oak and blonde Hickory.


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,761
Location: Western Australia

04 Oct 2018, 11:25 pm

Ezra, where do you get your avatars from?



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,174
Location: Twin Peaks

05 Oct 2018, 12:49 am

renaeden wrote:
Ezra, where do you get your avatars from?


I forgot about this thread haha. I've had this and similar avatars for 5 years, so I don't remember where they came from. But I know it's a fractal image of a leopard.



renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,761
Location: Western Australia

05 Oct 2018, 10:22 pm

EzraS wrote:
renaeden wrote:
Ezra, where do you get your avatars from?
I forgot about this thread haha. I've had this and similar avatars for 5 years, so I don't remember where they came from. But I know it's a fractal image of a leopard.
I like it, fractal images are cool.

I have a pair of socks that are the same colours as your previous avatar, the one with the person with their hand raised. Every time I wear those socks I think of that avatar. Kind of strange, eh?



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,174
Location: Twin Peaks

05 Oct 2018, 11:23 pm

renaeden wrote:
EzraS wrote:
renaeden wrote:
Ezra, where do you get your avatars from?
I forgot about this thread haha. I've had this and similar avatars for 5 years, so I don't remember where they came from. But I know it's a fractal image of a leopard.
I like it, fractal images are cool.

I have a pair of socks that are the same colours as your previous avatar, the one with the person with their hand raised. Every time I wear those socks I think of that avatar. Kind of strange, eh?


That avatar is from a book cover:

Image



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,174
Location: Twin Peaks

09 Oct 2018, 9:12 pm

Having a nice stoll enjoying looking at the creepy old houses with their Halloween decorations. Will be going past Laura Plamer's from Twin Peaks house soon, keeping an eye out for Bob.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,174
Location: Twin Peaks

30 Oct 2018, 10:55 am

I'm pulling your leg cookie man.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,996
Location: New England

07 Nov 2018, 1:38 am

Where art thou, Ezra?


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


traven
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 30 Sep 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,457

07 Nov 2018, 3:03 am

Darmok wrote:
Where art thou, Ezra?


eaten by obam's "brain" and the ghost of eisenhower maybe?



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 65,995
Location: Queens, NYC

07 Nov 2018, 9:18 am

Where is Ezra????



traven
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 30 Sep 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,457

09 Nov 2018, 3:31 am

possibly banned ?? temporary??
[work the walls]

some animals are more equal than others