Ezra's pointless thread.

Page 28 of 40 [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 40  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,467
Location: USA

07 Feb 2019, 5:21 am

Teacher told me every time I do a Captcha, an angel gets its wings.



fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Oct 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,138
Location: England

07 Feb 2019, 6:14 am

How uninspiring.

It's actually every time you do a captcha, a dinosaur eats a unicorn.

Image

Now go captcha.



Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2017
Age: 48
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,897
Location: Wiltshire, U.K.

07 Feb 2019, 6:31 am

Glad you are recovering well Ezzy.

I look forward to seeing some of those photos. :)



magz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2017
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,270
Location: Poland

07 Feb 2019, 6:39 am

Captchas are life savers!
Image


_________________
Keep calm and choose your battles carefully.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,467
Location: USA

08 Feb 2019, 3:49 am

Temeraire wrote:
Glad you are recovering well Ezzy.

I look forward to seeing some of those photos. :)


Thank you :)



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,467
Location: USA

08 Feb 2019, 3:51 am

My internet has been going out periodically. Very aggravating.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,591
Location: New England

08 Feb 2019, 7:12 pm

EzraS wrote:
My internet has been going out periodically. Very aggravating.

Mine too. I must speak to Vladimir about this. How does he expect us to advance his agenda without reliable wifi?


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


ShyGirl7
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 183
Location: Florida

08 Feb 2019, 9:09 pm

EzraS wrote:
Teacher told me every time I do a Captcha, an angel gets its wings.




EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,467
Location: USA

09 Feb 2019, 8:57 am

The snow really piled high last night. And I can't go out and play in it whaaaaaa.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 61,565
Location: Queens, NYC

09 Feb 2019, 11:15 am

How much did you get?

Everett seems to have gotten about 3-4 inches or so.

You folks aren’t used to that much snow, though.

Seattle has been very dry so far this year. Only 0.71 inches of rain. Everett has gotten about 2 inches, Forks about 16 inches.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,467
Location: USA

09 Feb 2019, 7:57 pm

I'm sure it was at least 4 inches, on top of what had already piled up. The fist storm was the biggest problem. But now they have the plows and sanders going full force so at least the main roads are driveable.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,467
Location: USA

09 Feb 2019, 8:42 pm

Anyways I am out playing in the snow after all.
Pretty easy access from the top of forest park.
Lots of sledding going on.

People are asking if I broke my leg snowboarding.



livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2015
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,040
Location: USA

17 Feb 2019, 6:02 pm

EzraS wrote:
Anyways I am out playing in the snow after all.
Pretty easy access from the top of forest park.
Lots of sledding going on.

People are asking if I broke my leg snowboarding.


How did you respond?



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,467
Location: USA

19 Feb 2019, 3:27 am

livingwithautism wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Anyways I am out playing in the snow after all.
Pretty easy access from the top of forest park.
Lots of sledding going on.

People are asking if I broke my leg snowboarding.


How did you respond?


I didn't. Those with me explained it was from corrective surgery.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,591
Location: New England

19 Feb 2019, 4:06 am

EzraS wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Anyways I am out playing in the snow after all.
Pretty easy access from the top of forest park.
Lots of sledding going on.

People are asking if I broke my leg snowboarding.


How did you respond?

I didn't. Those with me explained it was from corrective surgery.

Clearly you need to educate these people about your encounter with the Mountain Lion, and how much surgery it needed.


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!