Ezra's pointless thread.

Page 35 of 38 [ 556 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 9:09 pm

Vladimir asked me to inform you, comrade, that you may proceed with Phase II of the experiment.

There Are Four Lights!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 9:34 pm

Didn’t the Russians do weird dog head experiments?

"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller

Harpuia
Raven
Raven

13 Apr 2019, 10:15 pm

Putin Dog doo doo doo doo doo doo...

Rdos: Your Aspie score: 126 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 90 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2019, 7:53 am

I saw the name Ezra Juarez the other day. Now that's a good combo.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 10:19 pm

Had a very good day exploring. Discoved both a place I've had reoccurring dreams about and the spot where a tragic murder took place in the 90s.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 12:31 pm

It has been a while since I updated my diary.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 3:11 pm

Time for a new scroll perhaps?

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 2:00 am

Perhaps something about walls falling and unfurled sails.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 2:26 am

So I found out on the online game I play that can create extra free accounts on the same server.

Which means I can have two or more characters in the same place at the same time. This is called multiboxing.

Players use this tecnique to form bands. That is two or more characters all playing songs each using a different instrument.

One such band called the Drunken Crew consists of three characters belonging to someone I game with on weekends and three of mine. All dwarves wearing pirate outfits. We play at a weekly Friday night jam session with other bands.

Also among my many characters one is female. In the virtual world I decided she is the wife of one of my male characters. The problem was when I was just playing characters on one account they could never appear at the same time together.

But with multiboxing I was able to create a copy of the original. So now I have the husband and wife together in closely matching outfits.

Also I created a twin companion for my favorite character a hobbit I named Ezzyshea. That one is named Ozzyshea.

There is a third hobbit burglar I named Sneakyshea but he will just join them to play music as three part band once in a while.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 8:27 pm

I am sitting in my newly renovated Taco Bell. I do not like it of course because it is different. They did not just remodel. They completely tore the old one down. The dining area seems smaller.

I guess one thing I liked about the old one is it reminded me of the one where I used to live. Had a feeling of familiarity during a major time of transition.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 9:03 pm

EzraS wrote:
I am sitting in my newly renovated Taco Bell. I do not like it of course because it is different. They did not just remodel. They completely tore the old one down. The dining area seems smaller.

I guess one thing I liked about the old one is it reminded me of the one where I used to live. Had a feeling of familiarity during a major time of transition.

There Are Four Lights!

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2019, 7:18 am

This might just be a UK thing but I've noticed things often get remodeled ahead of a gradual sink into oblivion and

closure. When everything is going well they don't want to close to get anything done. Bigger the change, the more

desperate they were to get back their dwindling customers. Prepare for the end.

Sell your Taco Bell shares people, trust the :pig: *.

*All predictions on the future state of any part of the US economy based on no information or facts whatsoever.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2019, 7:39 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
This might just be a UK thing but I've noticed things often get remodeled ahead of a gradual sink into oblivion and

closure. When everything is going well they don't want to close to get anything done. Bigger the change, the more

desperate they were to get back their dwindling customers. Prepare for the end.

Sell your Taco Bell shares people, trust the :pig: *.

NOOOOOooooooo!

fluffysaurus wrote:
*All predictions on the future state of any part of the US economy based on no information or facts whatsoever.

whew

Last edited by EzraS on 03 Aug 2019, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2019, 7:45 pm

It seems to be the new up to date look newer places have. The Vietnamese place I like did the same thing.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2019, 7:54 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:

No need to boast of your qualifications to run for President.

There Are Four Lights!