Ezra's pointless thread.

Page 5 of 26 [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,418
Location: PNW

16 Jul 2018, 12:56 pm

I'm not going to keep feeding you here.


_________________
This space for rent


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,526
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

16 Jul 2018, 1:00 pm

EzraS wrote:
I'm not going to keep feeding you here.


Om nom nom.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,354
Location: Aux Arcs

16 Jul 2018, 1:40 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
/\You think kefir and kombucha will cure AS?


No. I've never said that. I have been sharing here for 5 years how I treat my symptoms, though. (diet, supplements, intestinal cleanses, probiotics etc) Science is catching up & explaining it now. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5408485/

Good article.I can buy in to it helping some symptoms,but not a cure all.
The only benefit I’ve gotten from probiotics is help with IBS.Everything else is the same.
I rarely eat processed foods,there’s a nice organic vegetable garden in the backyard.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,526
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

16 Jul 2018, 1:54 pm

Misslizard wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
/\You think kefir and kombucha will cure AS?


No. I've never said that. I have been sharing here for 5 years how I treat my symptoms, though. (diet, supplements, intestinal cleanses, probiotics etc) Science is catching up & explaining it now. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5408485/

Good article.I can buy in to it helping some symptoms,but not a cure all.
The only benefit I’ve gotten from probiotics is help with IBS.Everything else is the same.
I rarely eat processed foods,there’s a nice organic vegetable garden in the backyard.


As I've been saying for 5+ years; doing this significantly increases my functioning level. It's a treatment protocol, not a cure. I'm still autistic, merely Extremely highly functioning & much more intuitively connected to the social world. It's still bizarre to me that some here are stuck on black & white all or nothing thinking that I've ever said I've cured AS 100% & I have to re-explain to them that I've never made such a statement. (Not accusing you of this at all.)

I do get benefit from consuming probiotics in my diet and supplements orally, but as I've shared here very transparently for 5+ years, the lion's share of the benefits I get from them are from doing intestinal cleanses (high volume 3-5L enemas w/ diluted ACV) & using probiotics rectally as a suppository. This is where people are so extremely skeptical because it's gross science. Again, I wish I could achieve the same results by pinching a pressure point on the back of my hand, but, that's not where the cause & effect science led to and this is reality.

It's good to eat as healthily as you can! Health is wealth & you are what you eat, after all.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,022
Location: The Oort Cloud

16 Jul 2018, 2:17 pm

^ This thread is not about your diet.

Don't derail Ezra's topic.


_________________
"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (moderator)


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,526
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

16 Jul 2018, 2:20 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
^ This thread is not about your diet.

Don't derail Ezra's topic.


It's a pointless thread, but someone else raised a point & I responded to their post(s) - just like any time any of these fine folks completely derail threads that I, or others, start.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


magz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2017
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,434
Location: Poland

16 Jul 2018, 2:51 pm

EzraS wrote:
Image

This. Is. Perfect.

I'm not visual so it is hard to stun me visually but this photo did.


_________________
I'm like a laptop that uses more power than its power supply can provide.
When the battery is full, the performance is excellent.
When it is empty, the system shuts down and you can't do anything about it.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,418
Location: PNW

16 Jul 2018, 9:02 pm

Thanks everyone. It's one of my favorite spots. One other thing I like about that area is that on the other side to the right, is a whole stretch of beach no one uses. The trick though is getting there when it's low tide. You can see from the crust of barnacles on the poles how high the water gets at times.


_________________
This space for rent


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,418
Location: PNW

16 Jul 2018, 9:07 pm

Something weird happened. There's a clock on the corner of my desk. When I got home the clock was close to the center of my desk and I don't remember moving it there and can't think of any reason why I would. Spooky eh?


_________________
This space for rent


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,354
Location: Aux Arcs

16 Jul 2018, 9:21 pm

Darn poltergeists.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,418
Location: PNW

17 Jul 2018, 10:16 am

My alter ego:

Image

My alter ego fighting poltergeists.

Image


_________________
This space for rent


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,418
Location: PNW

18 Jul 2018, 8:08 am

My cousin very thoroughly washed his car yesterday and between then and now one or more seagulls crapped all over it. I laughed my ass off.


_________________
This space for rent


Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Sep 2017
Age: 64
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,749

18 Jul 2018, 8:12 am

^^ Yeah, I take mine through a carwash when I want to make it rain.


_________________
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,047
Location: Queens, NYC

18 Jul 2018, 8:31 am

Too bad rain can’t have soap in it lol



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,418
Location: PNW

18 Jul 2018, 8:32 am

It rains all the time here. Which is good because it helps wash off the seagull crap. Living by the sea has its price.

Seagulls are meat eaters and the ones here are huge.


_________________
This space for rent