Page 43 of 58 [ 926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 58  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2019, 12:22 pm

Ezra holds a press conference:

There Are Four Lights!

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2019, 7:53 am

Darmok wrote:
Ezra holds a press conference:

Even the one about the canary! Ezra!! !

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 1:17 am

Could it be true? 8O

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 8:20 am

All true. Although tbh I do slightly regret the canary incident.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 1:35 am

A scene from Ezra's life?

There Are Four Lights!

traven
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 2:09 am

bombshell
bombshell

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 5:11 am

Darmok wrote:

Apple payers are mostly idiots. Half my customers pay cash and half card (mostly contactless) and it goes along nice

and smoothly, they get cash or card out, I press the either cash or card button, by the time their card is at the

machine it's ready to beep, all done. Apple payers stand in front of the till doing nothing, then they look at the

machine and say 'it's very slow'. How come their technogeniousness doesn't extend to knowing computers aren't

clairvoyant?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 10:24 am

What's the point of doing stuff when it could probably get destroyed anyway. I feel like we spend our lives buidling houses of cards and praying there won't be wind.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2019, 11:00 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
Darmok wrote:

Apple payers are mostly idiots. Half my customers pay cash and half card (mostly contactless) and it goes along nice

and smoothly, they get cash or card out, I press the either cash or card button, by the time their card is at the

machine it's ready to beep, all done. Apple payers stand in front of the till doing nothing, then they look at the

machine and say 'it's very slow'. How come their technogeniousness doesn't extend to knowing computers aren't

clairvoyant?

I don't own anything Apple or plan to. A smart watch when one already has a phone seems a pretty redundant device.

I admit though I use a card most of the time. But mine always goes through quickly.

Some people though. And always the ones I am behind. Act like they are buying a house or making a career decision. They're at the register so long there's a line out the door.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2019, 11:22 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
What's the point of doing stuff when it could probably get destroyed anyway. I feel like we spend our lives buidling houses of cards and praying there won't be wind.

I don't care. I'm still going to spend hours and days putting together my 6th video game house.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2019, 11:24 pm

traven wrote:
bombshell
bombshell

I love educational videos.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 5:45 am

EzraS wrote:
traven wrote:
bombshell
bombshell

I love educational videos.

Awesome, sober my dance moves are half sheep, half pigeon, but after a few drinks I'm full tractor :D .

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 5:51 am

EzraS wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
Darmok wrote:

clairvoyant?

I don't own anything Apple or plan to. A smart watch when one already has a phone seems a pretty redundant device.

I admit though I use a card most of the time. But mine always goes through quickly.

Some people though. And always the ones I am behind. Act like they are buying a house or making a career decision. They're at the register so long there's a line out the door.

I know, it's because us shop assistance ask them baffling and totally unexpected questions such as 'do you need a bag?' They can't decide and ask the person with them and it's a full discussion along with an explanation of where they've left their car, as if I care, and there's a whole queue of people waiting.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2019, 2:04 pm

When a discussion about WP takes place on YouTube

Whatcha think? (click on image to enlarge).

This is the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=285973

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2019, 9:50 pm

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2019, 4:06 am

I read all pages and have commented on the youtube vid and expect to be accused of lying at any moment.

You have to admit it's kind of funny, his argument is against any special allowances for our autism, but the only way to believe he wasn't trolling is by make allowances for him for not understanding how what he says comes across due to his autism.

The real joke though is that he gives the impression WP has some sort of conspiracy going on, lol, like it's that well organised :D And apparently Alex never responded to his email 8O