Get tired of lack of energy from others

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 4:43 am

I get this today after my keynote session at the Autism conference. I didn't had anyone approached to me and talk about my work and experiences which is valuable. I quickly lost energy when I got back to my table where nobody comes and say hello to me. I felt lost.

I am ambiverted person but this seems more of extroverted symptom of mental health problem when not getting energy from others. I was introverted earlier in the day where I spent time talking and helping myself feel mentally prepared for the keynote session without need energy from others. It was all about me.

I don't understand why all the time in my life when I do good things people don't react positively nor approach to me? I get awards for recognition many times but don't get much attention in reality.

I don't understand this NT world. I see other NTs get a lot of attention when they do same thing. What I suppose to do then? I can't go approach to them and say to them "what you think?", "do you have questions about my session?"....etc. I never witnessed a NT who have done that thing despite they being approached yet. I wonder why.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 5:13 pm

I assume nobody gets that same experience as I do.

I get energy from myself a lot, and when that runs out I need energy from others hence ambiverted.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 5:21 pm

You've indicated that I follow you around to bug you, so naturally, I have no comment.