Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 7:42 pm

Alot of the time I hate living on my own, cuz of my Learning Disability & maybe my Cerebral Palsy too, I don’t know about my Aspergers. I don’t think I was ever tested on my Learning Disability to find out how bad I am, I was never tested on my Aspergers, I don’t remember if I was tested on my Cerebral Palsy, I remember getting tested before, I think that was for SSI to get on it, I took another test, but it was for my ears, I’m a little deaf, I think it happened after the fire. With me having Learning Disability, I can have a very very very hard time understanding stuff, I never understand politics, I’m having ALOT of trouble understanding people comments on Facebook. There are alot of stuff that I should know for my age, but I don’t know it, there were words that I used to know how to spell them, I don't know how to spell them now. I don't know everything about living in an apartment & I don't know everything about what I read in my mail. I can feel sooooo stupid, I know I'm not stupid, I feel that way cuz of my Learning Disability. Sometimes I do LOVE living on my own. I wish i could live with another Autism person.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:19 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Alot of the time I hate living on my own, cuz of my Learning Disability & maybe my Cerebral Palsy too, I don’t know about my Aspergers. I don’t think I was ever tested on my Learning Disability to find out how bad I am, I was never tested on my Aspergers, I don’t remember if I was tested on my Cerebral Palsy, I remember getting tested before, I think that was for SSI to get on it, I took another test, but it was for my ears, I’m a little deaf, I think it happened after the fire. With me having Learning Disability, I can have a very very very hard time understanding stuff, I never understand politics, I’m having ALOT of trouble understanding people comments on Facebook. There are alot of stuff that I should know for my age, but I don’t know it, there were words that I used to know how to spell them, I don't know how to spell them now. I don't know everything about living in an apartment & I don't know everything about what I read in my mail. I can feel sooooo stupid, I know I'm not stupid, I feel that way cuz of my Learning Disability. Sometimes I do LOVE living on my own. I wish i could live with another Autism person.

There are group homes specifically for people with autism or other associated conditions. Though you'd probably have to give up some of your independence to live in a place like that.

Alternatively you could try to find an autistic romantic partner to live with. It's never too late!