Getting ready to go to India

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 10:31 pm

I'm getting ready to go to India with some other people from my church tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous about it. My finances got screwed up and it will take a little to fix, so I'll have to wait for that. It seems fun, but on the evening before I go, it's quite nerve-wracking. I have this kind of low-key anxiety that pervades everything right now and I greatly dislike it. I know I'll get through it, but it just sucks.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 10:39 pm

beneficii wrote:
I'm getting ready to go to India with some other people from my church tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous about it. My finances got screwed up and it will take a little to fix, so I'll have to wait for that. It seems fun, but on the evening before I go, it's quite nerve-wracking. I have this kind of low-key anxiety that pervades everything right now and I greatly dislike it. I know I'll get through it, but it just sucks.

Have fun on your trip and safe travels.

Master Oogway

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 8:56 pm

Have fun, be safe.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 8:46 am

Thanks y’all. I’m currently staying in Delhi.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 9:01 am

I've been 5 times and really love India. Have fun!