Dealing with Fake Identity

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

BlackSabre7
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 12:34 am

Its been a while.
I had complained about my husband on this site before, but I didn't know anything at the time.
The story is quite big, so I'll just say the bits that might get me help.
He lied about his whole life to me. He is in this country under a fake name, fake date of birth, fake country of origin. Why would someone go to so much trouble to hide their identity if they didn't have a serious reason?
He had had a wife and has a son that I only learned about last year. He had told me his parents were dead and he had no other living relatives. Not true. They are alive and he has a sister. They thought he was dead for 18 years. They say he was never in the army, like he told me. But he had had martial arts training. He stopped communicating with them again, months ago. I talk to the sister. He does not know.
He has told me he had killed people. He has told me he will kill people if I ever divorce him. He nearly killed me. I will never forget that moment when everything was about to disappear. I absolutely know he is capable of it. And I know he has access to guns as well as the skills to use them.
He is studying to get citizenship, and I believe he wants to use it to travel to see his family. I plan to help him, but tell the government everything I know while he is gone so they don't let him back into the country. I believe if he even suspects he is being investigated he will disappear, and I will never sleep again, or he will just go on a killing spree. So I think the only safe time is while he is away.
I can prove a lot but not everything.
I need to know that he can lose his citizenship if it was granted to fake name.
I need to know that he can be prevented from returning to this country once his lies are revealed
I need to know that I can somehow keep my house even though it's in both our names.
I am doing my own research but I thought you never know who can offer information here so what the heck.

I chose this forum because I am spending way too much time hating myself and my life lately. I think only someone as gullible and clueless as me would spend nineteen years believing the biggest liar on the planet. He USED my LIFE to hide behind to protect himself. I am often suicidal over this nightmare. I have breakdowns often. I am consumed with helplessness, hopelessness, and loneliness. I now understand I have never really been loved and almost certainly never will be. I have started self destructive behaviours as a way of saying F**K YOU to the Universe for putting me through it.
But I am working through it as well. Having him removed from the country will help.
I can't help feeling a suffocating hate for him. But my anger is at myself. Looking back there were plenty of signs. He never did anything for me unless he could use it to get what he wanted. Never sacrificed a single thing for me.
I only realised while listening to the ladies at work talk about their husbands. How different our relationship was.
He always was an angry, abusive, selfish, unpredictable animal. I'm the idiot who tried to make him into something he just wasn't. He was consistent. I should have figured it out years ago :cry: But I kept excusing his bad behaviour because I believed his lies about his horrible childhood.
He scammed me. Like he has tried to scam women on online dating sites. I have chatted with online scammers and several told me a life history very similar to my husband's. This quite shocked me. As did a hundred other things I wont write here.
I am so very tired of this. But I must solve it because I believe he will be a threat to my parents and kids if I don't. My own life only matters for my kids. They have suffered enough over this.
It's scary telling people about him because I would feel even more alone if they don't believe me. But my family is right behind me. I have had several offers of safe havens for myself and my kids if I need it. But that would not protect my parents and other potential targets.
It is good to feel that things are changing for better or worse.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 1:50 am

BlackSabre7 wrote:
Its been a while.
I had complained about my husband on this site before, but I didn't know anything at the time.
The story is quite big, so I'll just say the bits that might get me help.
He lied about his whole life to me. He is in this country under a fake name, fake date of birth, fake country of origin. Why would someone go to so much trouble to hide their identity if they didn't have a serious reason?
He had had a wife and has a son that I only learned about last year. He had told me his parents were dead and he had no other living relatives. Not true. They are alive and he has a sister. They thought he was dead for 18 years. They say he was never in the army, like he told me. But he had had martial arts training. He stopped communicating with them again, months ago. I talk to the sister. He does not know.
He has told me he had killed people. He has told me he will kill people if I ever divorce him. He nearly killed me. I will never forget that moment when everything was about to disappear. I absolutely know he is capable of it. And I know he has access to guns as well as the skills to use them.
He is studying to get citizenship, and I believe he wants to use it to travel to see his family. I plan to help him, but tell the government everything I know while he is gone so they don't let him back into the country. I believe if he even suspects he is being investigated he will disappear, and I will never sleep again, or he will just go on a killing spree. So I think the only safe time is while he is away.
I can prove a lot but not everything.
I need to know that he can lose his citizenship if it was granted to fake name.
I need to know that he can be prevented from returning to this country once his lies are revealed
I need to know that I can somehow keep my house even though it's in both our names.
I am doing my own research but I thought you never know who can offer information here so what the heck.

I chose this forum because I am spending way too much time hating myself and my life lately. I think only someone as gullible and clueless as me would spend nineteen years believing the biggest liar on the planet. He USED my LIFE to hide behind to protect himself. I am often suicidal over this nightmare. I have breakdowns often. I am consumed with helplessness, hopelessness, and loneliness. I now understand I have never really been loved and almost certainly never will be. I have started self destructive behaviours as a way of saying F**K YOU to the Universe for putting me through it.
But I am working through it as well. Having him removed from the country will help.
I can't help feeling a suffocating hate for him. But my anger is at myself. Looking back there were plenty of signs. He never did anything for me unless he could use it to get what he wanted. Never sacrificed a single thing for me.
I only realised while listening to the ladies at work talk about their husbands. How different our relationship was.
He always was an angry, abusive, selfish, unpredictable animal. I'm the idiot who tried to make him into something he just wasn't. He was consistent. I should have figured it out years ago :cry: But I kept excusing his bad behaviour because I believed his lies about his horrible childhood.
He scammed me. Like he has tried to scam women on online dating sites. I have chatted with online scammers and several told me a life history very similar to my husband's. This quite shocked me. As did a hundred other things I wont write here.
I am so very tired of this. But I must solve it because I believe he will be a threat to my parents and kids if I don't. My own life only matters for my kids. They have suffered enough over this.
It's scary telling people about him because I would feel even more alone if they don't believe me. But my family is right behind me. I have had several offers of safe havens for myself and my kids if I need it. But that would not protect my parents and other potential targets.
It is good to feel that things are changing for better or worse.

That sounds horrible. I hope you find safety. I don't know anything about Australia citizenship, but American citizenship granted to an immigrant can be revoked if they lied to the extent that you claim your husband has.

BlackSabre7
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 3:53 am

Thanks
Everyone thinks he is a nice gentle man. I began recording his outbursts and our bizzare conversations years ago because I found it comforting to know that proof existed of his true nature, so if he made me disappear, there was a chance he would not get away with it. I didn't know how bad the lies were back then. But now I have his real identity and recordings of him claiming to have killed people. He does not know, of course.
I dont know if he did or that was more lies designed to control me. Just because I know he can, does not necessarily mean he did.
But I think he did.
Once when he was so drunk he didn't know his own name (any of them), he said 'I am a bad person. I killed so many people'
It would explain why he hid his identity if he did.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 2:17 pm

Disturbing that is BlackSabre7's last post of 1,000+. I hope she went into a witness protection program, or otherwise is well.

BlackSabre, wherever you are, I found a post of yours about ASD diagnosis from a whiles back that I strongly related to and was very helpful. Thank you.

BlackSabre7
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 1:39 am

SharonB wrote:
Disturbing that is BlackSabre7's last post of 1,000+. I hope she went into a witness protection program, or otherwise is well.

BlackSabre, wherever you are, I found a post of yours about ASD diagnosis from a whiles back that I strongly related to and was very helpful. Thank you.

Thank you
I have returned
I have reported him to Australia's border force but I think they are still Investigating him
I have met a very nice man and with his help have taken out a domestic violence order out on him
He got badly drunk and verbally abusive one night and picked up two long knives talking about killing cops and I recorded it
And called the police
They asked if he could sleep it off on the couch and I said no!!
We managed to find the address where he was living with a woman
He had told me he had moved in with some mates but it was all lies. Fortunately his car had been dusted for prints after a crime there and I saw that and asked the police what address that car had been recently part of an investigation in
That gave his real address
But after they dropped him off he began walking back for four hours texting me and my daughter and brother the whole way
I couldn't sleep
I barricaded the house and at about 6am he got there and pulled the rubbish bin up the driveway like nothing had happened. It was so very creepy. I did not let him in and he kept coming back and begging me to let him in and also laughing like was a joke
After a few days of him not showing anger I did allow him into the house because the police had shown that they could not be counted on so I focussed on keeping the peace
But I was often afraid. At least he didn't live there anymore .
After a few months one officer came and visited me and apologised that they had let me down and helped me get the dvo, along with my new man's encouragement
Now he is afraid of getting citizenship at all and for the most part tows the line. But I did have to complain because he called so often and thought I wouldn't report him
I had to because the stress caused my blood pressure to go up too high
I had already had a mini stroke
He went to court and was fined and put on a good behaviour bond
One more complaint from me and he goes to jail
He must really be afraid of being found out
He still doesn't know I have reported him already
I also think I know his secret and why he is hiding. If I'm right he would be executed.
I don't know what will happen but for now all is ok

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 9:41 am

BlackSabre7 wrote:
I have returned
I don't know what will happen but for now all is ok

Welcome back.

I am glad you are ok!