Page 3 of 17 [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 3:39 pm

AnneOleson wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
I don't care if you order me to have no help but a dry video, Ezrs! Beep ypu! :x

What exactly are expecting?

How do you know the video is “dry”? Did you watch it? I’m older than you. I’d easily swear on a Bible that I don’t know how to post a YouTube video. But if I wanted to learn, I would google the question and try it out. No one has shown me. Ezra is being honest with you I believe. If you want knowledge you have to go and get it yourself. Thanks to your phone you can get that knowledge without getting out of bed.

...This very low-end phone doesn't let you go back and forth between screens :( . Furthermore, my lack of.a comfortable place to sit - with my hurting back :cry: - makes it not doable. I do 't ha e the basic clicking and dragging skills that you'd have to come to such a video with. I'd need someo e to show me basic " where you put your hands " skills - and answer liive questions. After that, perhaps I could work with just a video. I don't have the basic knowledge! :(

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 3:52 pm

EzraS wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
For what it's worth, I am going to watch the video Ezra posted. I have yet to figure out how to put up a link here, or even a picture. I can do it on FB, Twitter, etc... But, I'm having a harder time learning how to on WP.

In others words you do not have someone to sit down beside you and teach you everything.

No, I just learned most everything by mashing buttons. Sometimes they were the wrong buttons, but the computer didn't blow up. So, that was good. Eventually, after trial and error, I figured it out. It's taken a lot longer for this page. But, if you ever see a post with a link or video, you'll know I've finally figured it out. Thanks for the video, btw. I don't know what a page like this is called.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 3:57 pm

ASS-P wrote:
....I am counting down to go to the ER for the night because J lost my shelter bed for the night because I was " late " checking in getting back :( . (I was no later/a little earlier than other times I went back, a staffed who was strict on me was on :( .) I've do a this before.
Howe we. maybe, conceivably. it could turn into the going.to Santa Cruz/Hollister I believe I mentioned ' Perhaps even with me abandoning everything I left at the shelter, including my prescription pills (I can get new ones there) 8) :P.
P e rsephone may not be e up there, but she PROBABLY DOES have so.e more up;backgroh x in other things - more than me :( .

Never a computer class, trial and error. I have a laptop. I would be nervous as hell trying to do this page on a phone. So in that respect, you know more than I do.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 8:25 pm

...I couldn't put up a video. I don't have a VHS or a DVD handy, I don't have the ..achinery, and I DON'T HAVE THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE to build on c or something like that!! !! ! :(

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 8:41 pm

You can put up a YouTube video straight from your phone.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 9:20 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I couldn't put up a video. I don't have a VHS or a DVD handy, I don't have the ..achinery, and I DON'T HAVE THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE to build on c or something like that!! ! ! ! :(

You don't seem to be any worse for the wear because of it. I haven't figured out that part either, but I'm still having a good time. Are you screaming when you write things in all CAPS? Seems like you are very emotional when you do that.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 9:37 pm

ASS-P wrote:
AnneOleson wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
I don't care if you order me to have no help but a dry video, Ezrs! Beep ypu! :x

What exactly are expecting?

How do you know the video is “dry”? Did you watch it? I’m older than you. I’d easily swear on a Bible that I don’t know how to post a YouTube video. But if I wanted to learn, I would google the question and try it out. No one has shown me. Ezra is being honest with you I believe. If you want knowledge you have to go and get it yourself. Thanks to your phone you can get that knowledge without getting out of bed.

...This very low-end phone doesn't let you go back and forth between screens :( . Furthermore, my lack of.a comfortable place to sit - with my hurting back :cry: - makes it not doable. I do 't ha e the basic clicking and dragging skills that you'd have to come to such a video with. I'd need someo e to show me basic " where you put your hands " skills - and answer liive questions. After that, perhaps I could work with just a video. I don't have the basic knowledge! :(

What you need according to you is a specialized tutor. The total hands on kind that intellectually disabled adults need. Meaning you should have always been in a care facility.

Most likely if you require that significant level of support you probably would need a caretaker to just do all that stuff for you.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 9:53 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You can put up a YouTube video straight from your phone.

I am not sure if it is loading a video onto youtube or placing a youtube video into a post that is being talked about.

If one wants to post a youtube video they can just post the link.

https://youtu.be/no7XR7s8Z7o

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:04 pm

It’s loading a YouTube video onto WP.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:08 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
...I couldn't put up a video. I don't have a VHS or a DVD handy, I don't have the ..achinery, and I DON'T HAVE THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE to build on c or something like that!! ! ! ! :(

You don't seem to be any worse for the wear because of it. I haven't figured out that part either, but I'm still having a good time. Are you screaming when you write things in all CAPS? Seems like you are very emotional when you do that.

When "ASS-P" had a larger audience it was all about caps and lots of :x :evil:. emotes and attacking people trying to help. This would go on for about 30 pages and finally get locked.

Then he would carry on the same exact process in a new thread that that would get locked after 30+ pages.

Then he would carry on the same exact process in a new thread that that would get locked after 30+ pages.

On and on and on and on.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It’s loading a YouTube video onto WP.

That is called pasting a link.

Like so: https://youtu.be/tRx8N7mJU9g

On my cheap phone when a youtube video is playing there is an icon that says "share".

You click that and another icon pops up that says copy link text.

Then you paste the copied link into a post.

This as basic and simple as it can possibly get, beyond literally doing the whole three step 5 second process for someone.

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Aug 2019, 2:15 am

[/quote]

Never a computer class, trial and error. I have a laptop. I would be nervous as hell trying to do this page on a phone. So in that respect, you know more than I do.[/quote]

""ASS_P"" is doing exceptionally well if he can figure out how to get a new phone up and working, and posting on an internet forum, so incredibly quickly. Considering all of the phones he loses, and the many new phones he chooses to buy to replace said stolen phones. I'm posting this from my phone. It takes me weeks, if not months, to properly figure out the workings of a new different phone. I don't replace mine very often, I can't afford to.
I would be proud of myself, if I could adapt to a new phone, and figure out things so quickly.

Congratulations ASS_P ! !! ! You put a lot of us to shame with your IT skills!! :D :D

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Aug 2019, 2:17 am

Whoops! Sorry! I haven't figured out the quote function, yet.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 3:56 am

EDGAR_54 wrote:

You click the button that says "quote".

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 4:13 am

...I am of the age that I could be Ezra's grandfather. Now, I suppose Ezra's actual granfparents learned something about computers in 80s or 90s. Their children, his parents, probably learned computers a little after that, maybe more deeply - so there was an atmosphere of knowing computers in Exra's household, likely - so it would have been more doable to teach Exrs relative competence on computers - I think it did have taken some extra effort, given there of handicapp was that, according to Ezra, he has. Somehow zi think that more was done than gelling him " Here. Watch this video and don't ask me any questions. "! :x. However. not only does Ezra say that I am not allowed to try and get any tech information beyond " Watch this video! " - he says that J am totally helpless and should have all freedom taken away from me because I would like some help in improving my tech knowledge! 8O. I think that's really hateful of you, Ezra :cry: . I am hurt by that :( .
I simply didn't run into the degree of being taught computerd at an earlier time that most others my general age, I think, have. I sort of missed it like I missed other things :(.
I don't have, as I think I said?, any videos of any kind, let alone ones I would post now if I had an opportunity. I don't have the amount of stuff or convenience/situation that would allow me to do that. I wonder if people weren't being a bit Sdpke-literal, thinking that my main thing was wanting to post a video now.
Of course, Ezra says that if I ask for help in anything at all, I should be locked away from freedom forebet :cry: .
My circumstances mean I have to stick to basic phoned. especially with. yes. all the things that have been stolen from me
With my having to get going when I get a new phone, I don't really learn what it can do much beyond bring an I
Internet machine and basic phone calls - I don't quite have the safety & situation to do that :(. - And Ezra feels I should be stage mental hospital-level locked away for desiring some help in anything :cry:.

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Aug 2019, 4:16 am

EzraS wrote:
EDGAR_54 wrote:

You click the button that says "quote".

Thanks! Awesome, hopefully it worked properly this time.