Page 1 of 17 [ 258 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 3:07 am

I am writing on a new phone - because I had my phone stolen from me still AGAIN this last night :cry: . This makes the fifth phone stolen from me, IIRC, in my months in this sheltet :cry: . " Luckily " (yeah I.guess) I had enough money to go to zTarget and buy still another one :| . I don't even have " cool " smartphones ' they're quite cheap, minutes/by'the-month-plan AT&T Androids - those are not " cool " " hip ", " stylish " ones - are they? :(.
If I had had the money I had to spend on all of these rrpslavements :cry: , and wasn't, as well, distracted do much by doing this - Well. who knows :( ?
It s not that I did not take precautions ' I do :( . However, last night, distrscted, I forgot :( . And this happened :( . Remember how crippled I am and how little I have, too. :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 4:14 am

I hear you. I am also crippled and currently posting from the cheapest phone a store that sells stuff cheap stuff had to offer. Although my problem with phones needing to be replaced frequently is because I drop and break them, because of my crippling disability. Which I neglect to mention most of the time.

5 steps to protect your smart phone from theft or loss. Also learn what to do when your phone goes missing and when you get it back:
https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/201 ... /index.htm

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 4:25 am

EzraS wrote:
I hear you. I am also crippled and currently posting from the cheapest phone a store that sells stuff cheap stuff had to offer. Although my problem with phones needing to be replaced frequently is because I drop and break them, because of my crippling disability. Which I neglect to mention most of the time.

...Thank you :D :).

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 1:09 am

...I seem to have had some fresh, unborn. underwear stolen from my bunk area :( .
I can take walking slow, but it can be hampering - the pain in my back.is worse :cry:. The problem with getting up is part of it :( .
If someone would like to know the story of my scrappy theiving relatives :cry: - and their family naxtimedd too :| send an Email address to my PM.box here and I'll send the long story to you. There's bedbugs in my bed. I was told
I get hated for the bad vouhhd my COPD gives :cry: .

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 1:47 am

ASS-P wrote:
...I seem to have had some fresh, unborn. underwear stolen from my bunk area :( .
I can take walking slow, but it can be hampering - the pain in my back.is worse :cry:. The problem with getting up is part of it :( .
If someone would like to know the story of my scrappy theiving relatives :cry: - and their family naxtimedd too :| send an Email address to my PM.box here and I'll send the long story to you. There's bedbugs in my bed. I was told

When you were diagnosed with COPD, what sort of therapy did they give you? Generally you should have been taught how to breathe in order to control your coughing spells. You can google COPD breathing exercises for a reminder on how to do it.

A woman in my exercise class uses a small tank on her walker. (I’m surprised too, that having COPD as long as you have indicated, you aren’t on oxygen or on a waiting list for a lung transplant.) Do you have any type of inhaler to use?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 3:11 am

AnneOleson wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

When you were diagnosed with COPD, what sort of therapy did they give you? Generally you should have been taught how to breathe in order to control your coughing spells. You can google COPD breathing exercises for a reminder on how to do it.

A woman in my exercise class uses a small tank on her walker. (I’m surprised too, that having COPD as long as you have indicated, you aren’t on oxygen or on a waiting list for a lung transplant.) Do you have any type of inhaler to use?

...No-one's ever suggested oxygen ' or much of anything for the COPD :( . No one's ever done anything with prescription glasses either :( .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 6:36 am

....I just wish.tk God someone would help me improve .y computer skills - before I die :cry:
I would not ask for money or gifts - just knoelledge :( . I"m too homeless and crippled and Aspie for simply , a class at the library " :( . PLEASE :cry: ! !! !! !! !! !! ,

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 7:21 am

ASS-P wrote:
....I just wish.tk God someone would help me improve .y computer skills - before I die :cry:
I would not ask for money or gifts - just knoelledge :( . I"m too homeless and crippled and Aspie for simply , a class at the library " :( . PLEASE :cry: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ,

What particular skills do you need to be taught?

And how? You come over to someone's home? They meet with you in San Francisco?

What all do you need from them up front? Their email address? Their phone number?

I am not expecting straightforward answers of course.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 8:29 pm

ASS-P wrote:
AnneOleson wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

...No-one's ever suggested oxygen ' or much of anything for the COPD :( . No one's ever done anything with prescription glasses either :( .

Are you certain the doctor said you have COPD, or did some medical person say that it sounds like you have COPD? Congestive Heart Failure can cause a bad cough because of fluid buildup (I think what you call water weight). Either way, look up breathing exercises and try it when you start coughing. It ought to help.

You’ll have to save up for prescription glasses. Your California Medicaid covers dentures for no cost, but not glasses.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 9:56 pm

What about one of those retractable key chains the prison guards use? Maybe you could rig up something so that your phone would be impossible to steal. I get the feeling you keep laying it down and leaving it unattended. You have to give a thief an opportunity to steal, if you keep your stuff on you, they can't steal it. Do you have a backpack? Put the items you keep losing in the pack and take it everywhere you go, only leave the dirty stuff behind in your bunk.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 11:38 pm

...No one ever said/followed up anything anout
dentures to me ' and it'd been many many years I've been down to just two teeth :cry:
I carry too many things, partly due to my having things often tossed/taken when I leave them. and I am.rather straining my body :cry:
I went to that legal place and I am trying to get help on two possible sources of money ' the intercepted money. and the money my thriving cousind stole from me (+ land value) :( . I'll go into detail into their financial thieving from me in that letter, which I"'ll send as am R-mail if you will PM me an e-dress. But. I will describe a couple of things they did that, ven leaving any possible money angle out.of it, were utterly sh***y as family mrmbers :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 12:10 am

...The money thing involving my cousins.
was this: My mother waded dome royalty payments by her father, split between her and her sister - and some land in East Texas, where she grew up, I believe jointly held by my mother and her sister.
I was supposed to have life estate on the land , all through my life (My father had life estate too, but now he is deceased). I could lease it to a certain extent too - and if I had any offspring, they would inherit the life estate. If I didn't, it would revert 200% to my aunt's side - my cousins ' upon my death. See a motive for them to keep in the dark about the life estate here? They did. basically, do it.
Most of all, I was supposed to receive 2/÷, basically, of my mother's.royslty payments after she was gone. I believe, with the other 3/3 going to my brother, Bruh, by way of the person who was Bruh's guardian. My 1/3 was supposed to be lifelong bug was not mine to pass on even if I had children, it would revert to the cousins' side then.
Briefly. this far they have massively cheated me out of this, especially the money, through lied and deception :( . I could certainly have used that monry :cry: . I don't think my mother ' or father, or aunt and uncle. thought that the cousins would be so hsteful :( .But. as Isaid, details in a letter I'll send if you send you if you PM me an E'dress. For another point, my female cousin (two adult cousins, one male, one female,) was named Bruh's guardian after my mother was gone - which was entirely fine by me, never objected to by me during Bruh's life. I obviously couldn't do it.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 1:37 am

...I :cry: looked away :cry: and lost this draft. NEARLY COMPLETED!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I wrote all about my shotty trlativrd. and their family. not financial. screwing of me :cry: But do just Don"t feel like writing it sgsin :cry: . I've been straining my eyes in this ctidfu djrltrr ' If you want me to send you the details of the family dctreinh SNF the financial cjrstinh of me. send me s PM. I'll send you the letter with both
I need to sleep in tcruddy shrlter :(
This underlines my lack'of-computer-skill problems:cry:.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 3:54 am

No one here can help you with your legal problems.
The only person that can help you is a lawyer.
There are lots of lawyers who give free consultations.

No one here is going to be able to give you computer lessons, unless they decide to travel to San Francisco and stay there for a period of time.

Most of us learn how to do stuff by using the internet.
If you have not figured out how to post after 12 years and and 8,755 posts here, I doubt anyone can fix that for you. You should probably just make short posts.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 5:21 am

...I said that I was trying legal.people here about the money issues, did you not read thst :P ? I thought that maybe I'd get some sympathy, speaking of my voudins' family cruelty and deception-emphathising the molney :( . Other people know how to put a You Tube clip or a personal ad picture up -But since no.one ever showed me. A I'm supposed to die without ever knowing it :cry:?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 8:18 am

ASS-P wrote:
...I said that I was trying legal.people here about the money issues, did you not read thst :P ? I thought that maybe I'd get some sympathy, speaking of my voudins' family cruelty and deception-emphathising the molney :( . Other people know how to put a You Tube clip or a personal ad picture up -But since no.one ever showed me. A I'm supposed to die without ever knowing it :cry:?

I know you are looking for sympathy. That is pretty obvious.

No one showed me or most of us here how to put a You Tube clip or personal picture up. Most of us look stuff up.

I type into Google "how to post a you tube clip"

This video came up:

Now you have your own personal buddy to show you how it works. You can get him to repeat everything as many times as you need. No one is going to give you better instructions than this in real life. If you do not like this one, there are a bazillion others.