Page 2 of 18 [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 8:18 am

ASS-P wrote:
...I said that I was trying legal.people here about the money issues, did you not read thst :P ? I thought that maybe I'd get some sympathy, speaking of my voudins' family cruelty and deception-emphathising the molney :( . Other people know how to put a You Tube clip or a personal ad picture up -But since no.one ever showed me. A I'm supposed to die without ever knowing it :cry:?

I know you are looking for sympathy. That is pretty obvious.

No one showed me or most of us here how to put a You Tube clip or personal picture up. Most of us look stuff up.

I type into Google "how to post a you tube clip"

This video came up:

Now you have your own personal buddy to show you how it works. You can get him to repeat everything as many times as you need. No one is going to give you better instructions than this in real life. If you do not like this one, there are a bazillion others.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 8:45 am

WrongPlanet, it must be said, has a sort of unique alignment which doesn't allow one to conventionally send YouTube videos the "normal" way. Nor any photograph.

The key is to remember the "title" of the video or photograph. One probably has to write it down.

I feel like it would be good if a Wrong Planeteer who uploads YouTube videos on WP every day could give ASS-P instructions about how to do it.

Actually, I find it rather cumbersome to send YouTube videos to WrongPlanet. But it can definitely be done.

It's up to ASS-P to do "trial and error," have patience. I have to gain a little patience, too.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 11:55 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
WrongPlanet, it must be said, has a sort of unique alignment which doesn't allow one to conventionally send YouTube videos the "normal" way. Nor any photograph.

The key is to remember the "title" of the video or photograph. One probably has to write it down.

I feel like it would be good if a Wrong Planeteer who uploads YouTube videos on WP every day could give ASS-P instructions about how to do it.

Actually, I find it rather cumbersome to send YouTube videos to WrongPlanet. But it can definitely be done.

It's up to ASS-P to do "trial and error," have patience. I have to gain a little patience, too.

You click the youtube icon in the upper left, enter the link where it says, Enter a link for Youtube Video, and then click the Insert Into Message button. Takes 5 seconds.

Or you could go old school and type [youtube] link [/youtube]

That took about 15 seconds.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 11:58 am

He would have to know how to copy and paste. Or he would have to write down the name of the YouTube link, located in the area where the website addresses are.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 12:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
He would have to know how to copy and paste. Or he would have to write down the name of the YouTube link, located in the area where the website addresses are.

No you just click on the link in the address bar to highlight it and copy it.

But again rather than someone here trying to teach something via text, just look up how to do it:

There are instruction videos for everything.

Last edited by EzraS on 23 Aug 2019, 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 12:06 pm

If he has a phone that can get to the Internet, he can certainly watch YouTube video instructions.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 12:14 pm

He does have a Facebook page and it did not create itself.

Remember how he was pleading for someone to store his stuff because of how completely impossible it was for him?

Then presto he sets up a storage unit and has been routinely filling it.

I take what "ASS-P" says with a grain of salt.

I do not think he is as helpless as he makes it sound.

Remember I have spent my life around significant special needs people.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 7:23 pm

....The things I wanted from my brother are,, briefly. especially the pictures. One I as articular hateful bastard Motherf***er here told me how.happy he'd be if the pictures were burned into ashes :cry: I DO NOT HAVE! :x They are STILL. back East :( . The things in storage out here are things I bought in CalifornIs!
Thrr extreme limitations of my physical shspe, my circumdtsnces, and my equipment and the knowledge I start with mean thst, no, a dry video is NOT ENOUGH. No matter how many times you re-play it :( . And it's not JUST " how to put up a YT video ", it's EVERYTHING :? ! And if you only knew how difficult it was to put this up :(...........

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 11:40 pm

....I went to the hospital again today. the ER. I m back. I wrote the above post while there. This time, I heard for the first time that K have a heart murmur, a new diagnosis to me. I was also told that ain't should see a. deygo l igisf due to my shaking, and it was commented that J am.losing weight in my add aI was asked if I have HIV (I don't). :|

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 24 Aug 2019, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 2:19 am

ASS-P wrote:
....The things I wanted from my brother are,, briefly. especially the pictures. One I as articular hateful bastard Motherf***er here told me how.happy he'd be if the pictures were burned into ashes :cry: I DO NOT HAVE! :x They are STILL. back East :( . The things in storage out here are things I bought in CalifornIs!

True. But you went on and on and on about how you were unable to store anything at all and needed a member to store stuff for you. When a storage unit was suggested, you kept going on about how impossible that would be for you to set up and get stuff to it. And then presto you had one set up and were able to transport stuff into it.

ASS-P wrote:
Thrr extreme limitations of my physical shspe, my circumdtsnces, and my equipment and the knowledge I start with mean thst, no, a dry video is NOT ENOUGH. No matter how many times you re-play it :( . And it's not JUST " how to put up a YT video ", it's EVERYTHING :? ! And if you only knew how difficult it was to put this up :(...........

I am sure you know that most no one ever had a private tutor to teach them how to use youtube etc. If you are not able to do it via that video I posted, or all the others that exist, then it is simply beyond your ability to do.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 3:37 am

EzraS wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

True. But you went on and on and on about how you were unable to store anything at all and needed a member to store stuff for you. When a storage unit was suggested, you kept going on about how impossible that would be for you to set up and get stuff to it. And then presto you had one set up and were able to transport stuff into it.

ASS-P wrote:

I am sure you know that most no one ever had a private tutor to teach them how to use youtube etc. If you are not able to do it via that video I posted, or all the others that exist, then it is simply beyond your ability to do.

...It was things I picked up locally, in SV...O had dome money...I took it by taxi to the SC storage. I DTILL DO NOT HAVE MY BROTHER'S THINGS! 8O Including those pictures. especially - at last I could once again have pictures of my past and my family and old placed '- I lost the ones I had about 18 years ago :cry: - Pretty much your entire life ago. I still don't have them, I haven't a secure place to deposit them, and I would need help unpacking them.
I obviously wasn't going to get any help with my brother's thing- and there were such howls of outrage. attacking me for asking for help :( , as if I were the worst person in the world.
Even if I had limited myself to asking for help with JUST the pictures (which wasn't possible). obviously, I wasn't going to get anything :| . So I gave. up.
I don't know - I tend to think so - if that " Mr Spock ". who sent me that horrible hateful PM. was among the attackers then. Anyway. it is only thst that NYS money that had been my brother's coming along that allowed buying those things and having a motel room for a while. And now it's been a year or so they've been in storage :(. If my condition is working out that I don't have much time left. at least I'd like a few months with them to finish off my life :(. - which didn't work out to much :cry: . I may go back to Santa Cruz/Hollister, it's closer to my stuff in storage (This part is more aimed at readers in general of this.), it might be cheaper than SF and there's doctors there too and I don't want to be tied to some clinic keeping me alive in San Francisco in a f*****g shelter - Even if moving to somewhere cheaper still is perhaps not arrangable from my position and with my resources :| .

You day, pretty much, that because I :cry: was.ehonf on learning computers I can never never ask for help on improving them. despite my greater disadvantages

However, Ezra. from what you say about yourself, you are very strongly autistic and uncoordinated
You learned to post well enough by. I suppose, getting extra help on overcoming your disadvantages, so you can post alright. Well.
Weren't you guilty of asking for (I presume)/accepting extra help? If you were taking any help beyond " Here. Watch this video. ", you were asking for too much!! ! Shame on you. :twisted: Sink or swim. :mrgreen:
That's what you're saying to ME:wink:. I don't have your disadvantages. but I have MINE :roll: .

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 4:03 am

Yeah I know you do not have your brother's things. That is beside the point. The point is you insisted that you setting up a storage unit was well beyond your abilities, and then you did it after all.

It is not a matter of sink or swim or being guilty. No one from WP is going to travel to SF to give you step by step instructions is what I am saying.

Last edited by EzraS on 24 Aug 2019, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 4:14 am

...I think you have had help in learning computers, much like other people who say " I did it ALL alone " :roll: :P !
No one offered me help. now, when I ask it, you pronounce " You waited too long " :evil: . Money ' which I believe I didn'tt expect - came along and allowed me to get the storage unit.
Money solves a lot of things :ninja: .

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 4:26 am

All I can tell you is that no one has ever sat down next to me and given me step by step instructions on how to internet and I have never been in a computer class.

Like I said, no one on WP is going to offer to travel to San Francisco or Santa Cruz to be your tutor.

You said you were too aspie and too crippled to set up a storage unit or to be able to get to it.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 5:02 am

EzraS wrote:
All I can tell you is that no one has ever sat down next to me and given me step by step instructions on how to internet and I have never been in a computer class.

Like I said, no one on WP is going to offer to travel to San Francisco or Santa Cruz to be your tutor.

You said you were too aspie and too crippled to set up a storage unit or to be able to get to it.

You tell us you are too aspie and crippled to even make a "stinky dinky dee" phone call to get your "TLPOP". So some sucker finally caved in to your incessant pleading did it for you, and it ended up being a total waste of his time.

...Yes, I did have bad experiences in the past as far as the TLPOP. He did give me a number. but when, kind of concentrating on the motel/money, I think, and drmi-having pit the college dream.on the back burner :| - and having done a first draft of a letter which wasn't sent, some time had passed and as I'd misplaced the address and I thou8ght there might be a new person there (and I'd delayed sending it when it was summer), as I asked him for the address again but he said so think he couldn't find it :( .
I GOT SUFFICIENT MONEY TO (eventually - It can take a while for me to do things) GET THE UNIT AND GET THERE! I didn't HAVE IT BEFORE! :x