I had a mental breakdown last night

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

30 Sep 2019, 4:46 am

My family is trying to move from our current small town to a bigger town in the valley in Texas. But for the second time, the plans fell through and my mom told me we probably not going to move after all. I don't like living in my small town because of the bad memories, lack of jobs, lack of people, my bad next-door neighbors, and my paranoia of mine school bullies. So last night, all of those feelings bubbled up and consumed me. Lucky for me, enough time pass by and some common sense slipped into my brain telling me to finally go to sleep before I do something crazy. When I woke up, I was calm and I asked my parents about the move. They told me they are going to buy a trailer home instead of a house. So, that made me happy because the move is still on.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2019, 5:35 am

I'm glad to hear you are all right after a bad turn.

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2019, 6:02 am

Glad to hear that the dark cloud had a silver lining after all. Best wishes for the fresh start that you're hoping for.

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Sep 2019, 8:15 am

It sounds like you handled a potentially stressful situation, very very sensibly and maturely!

That's wonderful, and I'm glad things turned out for the better for you.

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

04 Oct 2019, 1:21 am

Thanks for the kind words everyone