Have you ever been so bored you read all your old posts?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 10:56 am

If so, what did you think? I did this the other day & I’m like: who is this person? Some things haven’t changed for me since I started posting, other things have changed. Still unemployed, but I’ve had volunteer “jobs”. Still living with parents, but not as put out by it.

Some of my old posts were funny & made me lol. Others of my posts were harsh & made me cringe. I used to play a lot of forum games. I’ve taken some breathers from posting at times. I’ve seen posters come & go. I’ve learned a lot about myself & others—I mix well with some & not at all with others, just like irl.

How about you?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 11:28 am

All the time. Sometimes there are no new threads or recent posts in any of the subforums other than Trump posts and how corrupt America is, so I just start exploring old posts that I wrote like 7-10 years ago. I was so different back then; I was lonely and angry about not having a boyfriend, I had special interests, I stressed over stupid things, I started several threads on social anxiety, I asked dumb questions, and I seemed to be very in denial of my ASD and pretended I had dyspraxia instead. WTF?

Diagnosed with AS, ADHD and anxiety disorder

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 11:30 am

I have too many old posts! :)

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 11:39 am

No, Because that'd take to long. Secondly i'm the kind of person who finds aynthing he does a few months ago incredibly cringeworthy.

Ψ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ

Romofan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Aug 2020, 11:39 am

Sometimes there are no new threads or recent posts in any of the subforums other than Trump posts and how corrupt America is...

Thank you.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 4:52 pm

Romofan wrote:
Sometimes there are no new threads or recent posts in any of the subforums other than Trump posts and how corrupt America is...

Thank you.

I was just saying what I see everywhere on WP.

Quote:
No, Because that'd take to long..

It's not like I (or the OP) actually read every single old post, I just type in a random number in the ''go to page'' box at the top of the page of my posts, and see what threads appear.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 5:01 pm

From time to time, yes. :o
Not just WP posts, but just about everything since age 15 and onwards.

I'm not surprised with the transition.
Not surprised about this or that version of me.

Not surprised about this mistake or that insight -- it doesn't mean I'm immune to awe and shock, of old shames and prides...

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 7:46 pm

Joe90 wrote:
It's not like I (or the OP) actually read every single old post.

No, I actually literally did read all of my old posts. :lol: But yeah, I don’t have as many as kraftiekortie. :hail:

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 11:50 am

hobojungle wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
It's not like I (or the OP) actually read every single old post.

No, I actually literally did read all of my old posts. :lol: But yeah, I don’t have as many as kraftiekortie. :hail:

Well OK, fair enough :lol: .
I don't read every single post, I don't have the attention span for that, but I do like to flick through and pick out old threads at random.