Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AspiePrincess611
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Sep 2020, 2:36 pm

Have you thought about a face shield? I got one on Amazon because I had the same exact problem, I can't tolerate a mask because of sensory issues. I did get an exemption letter from my doctor, but I don't want to have to constantly explain that I have an exemption letter and get dirty looks or have to argue with people who feel I should have a face covering. It's just embarrassing and attracts undue attention to me. The shield is super comfortable, in fact I forget I'm wearing it. It's also very affordable.
I am opposed to governments requiring people to wear a mask as a matter of principle, but I've already went through that battle with people on here (and I'm NOT looking to debate this any further). I believe that individual freedom should be preserved at ANY and ALL costs. But, as I said, that's another matter. I, personally, couldn't care less if I caught corona virus, because I'd be willing to bet my life that it would be little more than a cold for me. In fact, there is a strong chance I already had it last February.
That being said, here is the shield I bought:

I do think the pink glitter one the girl is wearing is cute and I would wear it!!

Cooter, The Dukes of Hazzard