Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2020, 11:49 am

Okay, trying out the advicing:

What course is it? Perhaps someone here who knows about the subject can give you pointers. Count me out if it's got anything to do with numbers, though. :lol:

For sleep problems, exhausting yourself physically is said to help. Works for me sometimes, so perhaps it's worth trying it out?

This isn't something I have much experience with... could you complain to someone higher up and bring proof along that you're being mistreated? Of course, if they only say things, it would end up with their words against yours... what kind of stuff do they say, exactly? Maybe trying out sarcastic comebacks could do something.

As for the blood, if it's not a common occurence, then it might not be anything all that serious. Better to check it out to be safe, though. Also, you might want to have your hemoglobin checked out, just in case. If you lose a lot of blood and it falls too low, it might put you at risk.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2020, 5:25 am

Marknis wrote:
- I went back to college (or rather registered for an online course) and it’s been a nightmare for me. The class has the same problems that I have with math and I flunked the first exam. I wish I didn’t register at all now.

A course in what subject? And does the college, or the department, have any tutoring resources?

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2020, 5:03 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
Marknis wrote:
- I went back to college (or rather registered for an online course) and it’s been a nightmare for me. The class has the same problems that I have with math and I flunked the first exam. I wish I didn’t register at all now.

A course in what subject? And does the college, or the department, have any tutoring resources?

Biology. I can’t get any tutoring from the college because they aren’t available until I am at work. My younger brother and sister in-law have helped me on some of the assignments. They can’t help on the exams.

Fireblossom wrote:

For sleep problems, exhausting yourself physically is said to help. Works for me sometimes, so perhaps it's worth trying it out?

This isn't something I have much experience with... could you complain to someone higher up and bring proof along that you're being mistreated? Of course, if they only say things, it would end up with their words against yours... what kind of stuff do they say, exactly? Maybe trying out sarcastic comebacks could do something.

As for the blood, if it's not a common occurence, then it might not be anything all that serious. Better to check it out to be safe, though. Also, you might want to have your hemoglobin checked out, just in case. If you lose a lot of blood and it falls too low, it might put you at risk.

When I could go to the gym, I would go to bed tired after I got home (after showering and eating, of course).

I have made complaints but the problem still persists because the problem has only been verbal instead of physical.

I think I see my doctor this month so I will bring up the blood.

I still feel hopeless about ever getting a girlfriend, even if COVID subsides. My age (32) and being socially awkward is a death sentence.