Page 1 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Nov 2020, 10:25 pm

I'm tired......tired of crying,tired of the lies,tired of mankind. I'm tired of waking up....I sleep during the day and venture into my thoughts at night. At the start of the night it is complete silence , it is beautiful. Then depression come in and says "Hey remember your a f*** up, and shouldn't be here. So why not do everyone a favor and....". I have been battling pretty well so far. Each day is a new battle to keep my head above water. I just... I..... I have been clean for over 2 years and am trying hard not to start over the count. But yesterday my brain said "f*** it". I had a brief manic episode. I know what comes up must come down , but I wasn't expecting to fall that hard. I don't remember much, but me pacing back n forth with tears in my eyes. I needed something to ease my emotional pain. TRIGGER WARNING ~~I found myself tracing my veins on my forearm with the back of a r@z0r~~ TRIGGER WARNING. I don't know why but the feeling of the metal on my skin calmed me down. I was so close to starting over. I'm scared :'(. I don't ever wanna come that close again.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

idntonkw
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Nov 2020, 11:49 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
I'm tired......tired of crying,tired of the lies,tired of mankind. I'm tired of waking up....I sleep during the day and venture into my thoughts at night. At the start of the night it is complete silence , it is beautiful. Then depression come in and says "Hey remember your a f*** up, and shouldn't be here. So why not do everyone a favor and....". I have been battling pretty well so far. Each day is a new battle to keep my head above water. I just... I..... I have been clean for over 2 years and am trying hard not to start over the count. But yesterday my brain said "f*** it". I had a brief manic episode. I know what comes up must come down , but I wasn't expecting to fall that hard. I don't remember much, but me pacing back n forth with tears in my eyes. I needed something to ease my emotional pain. TRIGGER WARNING ~~I found myself tracing my veins on my forearm with the back of a r@z0r~~ TRIGGER WARNING. I don't know why but the feeling of the metal on my skin calmed me down. I was so close to starting over. I'm scared :'(. I don't ever wanna come that close again.

You need antipsychotic medication like Abilify. You will take it for a few months or years and then wean off hopefully. On the other hand, you need to think about getting a high school diploma and getting some education afterward and a job. Things will improve. The biggest mistake is to give up before achieving your goals.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 12:17 am

Do you have a regular doctor or social worker or counselor?
There are 24 hour numbers for doctors.
Most large cities have at least 1 24-hour pharmacy.
There are help lines on the phone.
What is your living situation?
Are you in your parents’ home?
Why are you going through this alone?
We care about you; some of us have been where you are/have been.
Please, please stay in contact at least once daily.
We want you to be all right.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 3:55 am

Stop that! You need to become more positive and to stop the negative thoughts which make you depressive! Treat them as your biggest enemy because they are likely to make your live a hell. Get out in the day light more. It helps you to fight your depression.
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
It becomes harder to get rid of your depression the more you train yourself of staying a depressive way! Try to develop more ideas of positive things that you wan't to do. Fighting negative thoughts is one of the most difficult tasks btw. But you aren't dumb and for this you are able to that. :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 6:47 am

I hope you feel better soon. <comfort>

quite an extreme is right.
Sleeping during the day is a bad move.
Not enough sunlight is known to encourage depression.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Nov 2020, 1:46 pm

idntonkw wrote:
HighVamp913 wrote:

You need antipsychotic medication like Abilify. You will take it for a few months or years and then wean off hopefully. On the other hand, you need to think about getting a high school diploma and getting some education afterward and a job. Things will improve. The biggest mistake is to give up before achieving your goals.

I am right taking meds right now. I'm supposed to be graduating soon.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 3:49 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
I'm supposed to be graduating soon.

Don't miss that. Bad time for being a negative way. Just as any time btw.
What are you becoming then?

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Nov 2020, 7:54 pm

I don't know. I can go to college if I want to. I would like to work with animals, they are calming and much easier to understand.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2020, 4:12 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
I don't know. I can go to college if I want to. I would like to work with animals, they are calming and much easier to understand.

That's right but there aren't as many nice as jobs once it comes to animals and nearly no except veterinarian and biologist which need a graduation. Long ago I did want to become a veterinarian but then I became an engineer and today I'm glad that I dicided for this. It's not as easy at you age to decide for the right way to go. What are your interests beside of animals? I think you should go to college if you are able to do so. You have a long time to learn but you'll get more likely interesting jobs afterwards. :wink:

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Nov 2020, 6:00 pm

idntonkw wrote:
HighVamp913 wrote:

You need antipsychotic medication like Abilify.

I’m so glad you went to medical school and feel qualified to suggest what class of medication this person needs. Clearly you don’t have a clue.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Nov 2020, 12:04 am

Hm....I don't know what else. I am good at math and science. I like to look at how things tick, but I don't dare to take them apart. Not after I told my mom I could reassemble the vacuum in a heartbeat. It is still sitting in the corner of my room dismantled. But yeah.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2020, 4:15 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
Hm....I don't know what else. I am good at math and science. I like to look at how things tick, but I don't dare to take them apart. Not after I told my mom I could reassemble the vacuum in a heartbeat. It is still sitting in the corner of my room dismantled. But yeah.

That's quite unusual for a girl but may be you should try to reassamble it or it will last forever. :mrgreen: At least it's better then disassembling yourself and I guess you mom would enjoy it a lot more as well. :wink:
Everybody has enough problems without something like that either. It's a lot brighter to focussing on learning more the world and may be science. May be you should consider becoming an architect or an engineer? In this case is being good at math a really important thing of course.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2020, 6:07 pm

Im doing better than yesterday. Im sorry. I couldn't stop myself. I was overwhelmed. Same thing. Pacing overwhelmed metal. I know that. I reached out had it looked it. That's staying with me forever. Yeah I'm gonna focus on the vacuum. A good distraction.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2020, 10:37 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
Im doing better than yesterday. Im sorry. I couldn't stop myself. I was overwhelmed. Same thing. Pacing overwhelmed metal. I know that. I reached out had it looked it. That's staying with me forever. Yeah I'm gonna focus on the vacuum. A good distraction.

Nice to hear. :) Everybody has sometimes a bad day. It's just important to get over that as soon as possible once you notice yourself becoming that way. :wink: :mrgreen:

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Nov 2020, 11:02 pm

I am starting to have more panic attacks than usual. I rarely had 1 daily. I had 3 today none full blown. One came too close to being 1. I don't know if I ccan keep doing this. They are peaking faster and lasting longer. :cry: I can't keep going like this. I can't keep even go a day without having a flash back. I'm supposed to be the role model the strong one for my younger siblings. :cry: but I am weak and getting weaker everyday. I'm sorry :(

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2020, 11:51 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
I am starting to have more panic attacks than usual. I rarely had 1 daily. I had 3 today none full blown. One came too close to being 1. I don't know if I ccan keep doing this. They are peaking faster and lasting longer. :cry: I can't keep going like this. I can't keep even go a day without having a flash back. I'm supposed to be the role model the strong one for my younger siblings. :cry: but I am weak and getting weaker everyday. I'm sorry :(

Stay off the caffeine/coffee/tea/chocolate/sugar/recreational-drugs
It is a great emotion stabiliser for me. 8)