There's only one way this can end

Page 4 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 1:42 am

I always smell skunk road pizza long before I see it.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

20 Feb 2021, 1:54 am

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
dorkseid wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Many men face the same dilemma. Try not to think about it.

Many women too. Even more women than men.

Don't more women live that long?

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Hey, I'm still waiting for the sky to open up and a piano to fall out. I just hope it doesn't miss.

I have been praying for a planet-killing asteroid, for a couple of decades now.
So far nothing. <sigh> :mrgreen:

When was the last time you served the Almighty?

Served?
What constitutes 'served'?

I was a committed Christian until I was about 21.
I should have simply been 'committed'. :mrgreen:

I think you need to sacrifice a virgin or something.

This might be a good time to remind everyone that I'm technically not a virgin.

I'm safe unless my hymen has grown back. 8O

Don't be silly, you never had one. That was your anal gland and it will never grow back. There's but a hole where it once existed.

I could get an anal gland transplant.
It is amazing what they can do, these days. 8O

Have you seen any skunk road pizza, lately?

Only mumses, it looks like roadkill dried in the sun and makes similar faces. The only thing coming out of her mouth is green decay fumes.
Pretty sure you shouldn't take anything from her, though. Might catch disease. Better catch cooties from me.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 1:57 am

dorkseid wrote:
I always smell skunk road pizza long before I see it.

:mrgreen:

Good!
That means the anal glands are still working. 8O
Give me the location, next time.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 2:00 am

Rexi wrote:
Only mumses, it looks like roadkill dried in the sun and makes similar faces. The only thing coming out of her mouth is green decay fumes.
Pretty sure you shouldn't take anything from her, though. Might catch disease. Better catch cooties from me.

How about a compromise.
I give you a kerosene bath before we cuddle.
DeaL? :mrgreen:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

20 Feb 2021, 6:47 am

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:

How about a compromise.

That's good enough to fully combust, kerosene overcharges my jets. This results in a gigantic explosion, the size of Moby Dragon.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2021, 3:43 am

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:

How about a compromise.

That's good enough to fully combust, kerosene overcharges my jets. This results in a gigantic explosion, the size of Moby Dragon.

It is good for me that we are thousands of kilometres away then.
Let's keep it a virtual hug.
Much safer. ;)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2021, 5:57 am

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:

How about a compromise.

Much safer. ;)

Chicory and carob are caffeine free, while tea is not. Have you tried any of those 2?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 3:46 am

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:

How about a compromise.

Much safer. ;)

Chicory and carob are caffeine free, while tea is not. Have you tried any of those 2?

I will have to try Chicory.

I have tried Carob chocolate but wasn't impressed.
It was a long time ago.
I might give it another try. :wink:

Quote:
No one wanted to understand your deed
Your words, no one heard them...

Shout it into the winds,
Shout it into the distance,
Shout it into the winds,
Shout it into the distance...

Tell me about it. :roll:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 7:05 am

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:

How about a compromise.

Much safer. ;)

I will have to try Chicory.

I have tried Carob chocolate but wasn't impressed.
It was a long time ago.
I might give it another try. :wink:

Quote:
No one wanted to understand your deed
Your words, no one heard them...

Shout it into the winds,
Shout it into the distance,
Shout it into the winds,
Shout it into the distance...

Tell me about it. :roll:

Karob is more fruity and actually is easily oversweetened so keeping its sweetness low might be better. The issue i have with it is that the powder dimension is not as small and as easy to melt and mix so it kinda seems like floating particles, so it has to soak in hot water.

The other thing may be a masala chai tea without green\black tea, that mix of spices comes awfully close to great chocolate and mixed with milk, mmm. [sometimes I add very little amount of hot pepper in it, so good, but don't add sweet chilli, it ruins it]

Chicory is practically coffee flavor but is strong so you might want to start with less than suggested on the package if you prefer less bitter and strength. It has a better flavor than cereal coffee, beets coffee [both of which are caffeine free] and better health effects.

The traditional masala chai is a spiced beverage brewed with different proportions of warming spices. The spice mixture, called karha, uses a base of ground ginger and green cardamom pods. Other spices are usually added to this karha including one or more of cinnamon, star anise, fennel seeds, peppercorn, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom seeds, ginger root, honey, vanilla, and other spices.[12][13] In the Western world, using allspice, to either replace or complement the cinnamon and clove, is also common.

Traditionally, cardamom and ginger are the dominant notes, supplemented by other spices such as cloves, or black pepper; the latter two add a heat to the flavour and the utilization of cloves is more typical and popular throughout India. The traditional composition of spices often differs by climate and region in Southern and Southwestern Asia.

For example, in Western India, cloves and black pepper are expressly avoided, and lemongrass is also often included.[citation needed] The Kashmiri version of chai is brewed with green tea instead of black tea and has a more subtle blend of flavourings: almonds, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and sometimes saffron. In Bhopal, typically, a pinch of salt is added.

Other possible ingredients include nutmeg, mace, black cardamom, chilli, coriander, rose flavouring (where rose petals are boiled along with the loose-leaf tea), or liquorice root. A small amount of cumin is also preferred by some people. A less common addition to the spice is lemon grass, giving the chai a unique, aromatic aroma and flavor.

The downside is I don't know if removing tea leaves will actually guarantee these spices once boiled are caffeine free. I also don't suggest cumin. I do however like some pieces of ginger root around, it's good to munch them.